How much water do i need to drink to have my poops not be sticky like peanut butter

how much water do i need to drink to have my poops not be sticky like peanut butter.

Do I need more water if I am a big guy who sweats a lot?

Depends on what you eat, not drink.
Yes.

I drink 2-3 gallons of water a day.
Your bowel movements have much more to do with your diet and activity levels than the amount of liquid you drink.

fiber.
you need fiber.
eat veggies.

Fiber (dietary fibers) and grains.
Whole wheat breads work for me. That and vegetables.

15ml of water per pound of body weight per day is the recommended fluid intake.

How the fuck? I thought I was drinking a lot drinking 1.5 gallons. Already pissing crystal clear most of the time.

I piss crystal clear all of the time.
I lost a bunch of weight while eating trash food and not exercising and my body went to absolute shit.

Eat more fiber fatty

Its a man isn't it

>he still cares

Definitely

No amount of water fixes bad shit. I can drink from like .5 gallons of water to 2 gallons and it doesn't change. it's mostly diet. This chart isn't absolutely accurate but it's a good starting point

>Faggot

I have a hemmer hoid so I had to up my fiber, as any shit that is kind of hard will rub against it and make my anus bleed TONS and hurt real bad

I find that one serving of fruit is good, a kiwi, a handful of grapes, a peach, what have you just eat a serving of fruit a day, makes me shit softer if you ever have sharp shits

Eat yogurt drink sone beer
Eat jello
Kim chi
Kefir
Kombucha

Fermented stuff.
Sticky shits means your gut bacteria are dying

Peanut butter poop is a cause of low fiber intake.

i sht once every 2-3 days, did this morning. about 2kg of waste i guess.

fpbp
If your food is already shit when you eat it, why would you expect your actual shit to not be significantly bad?

Weird, I shit like twice a day. I drink a lot of coffee though.

You're new here, aren't you?