Did women get fucked over by evolution? They seem to be worse than men at everything but caregiving

Did women get fucked over by evolution? They seem to be worse than men at everything but caregiving.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/313998.php
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/09/120907-men-women-see-differently-science-health-vision-sex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if anything, men are genetically inferior to women, as women can repair their X chromosome with homologous recombination, which contains far more coding information than the Y chromosome (which cannot be repaired, and only contains the SRY gene really)

Women are better at memory recall than men. Women are more physically flexible than men. Women have a higher hearing range than men. Women see more colors than men. Women can have multiple orgasms while men cannot.

Men are better at spacial recognition than women. Men are physically stronger than women. Men have more stamina than women. Men have faster reflexes than women. Men are physically sturdier than women. Men are fertile throughout their lives.

So, take your pick I guess?

Men are all around better at things like sports, hunting, and combat. If that's what you're judgment is going by then sure. Knock yourself out.

Women and men evolved for what was necessary for the survival of the species. Serendipitously of course. A lack of prevalent masculine female traits is the result of masculinity not being relevant for passing on genes. One of the reasons why on average women tend to have slower reaction times. Women tend to be better multi-taskers.

I don't know but I've seen like four hot bitches in the physics department last year, I would say they're evolving for sure

Women have bigger dicks than men too.

Ok, fish can breathe underwater, I guess they are superior to humans. Listing supposed advantages that are dubitable, useless or subject of personal experience doesn't change that women evolved to be subjugated and oppressed by men, usually with good reason. I think twisting the facts to avoid ackowledging reality is a shrewd trait born from a helplessness women often find themselves in.

I'm not sure women are better at caregiving. They're just really manipulative and convince children that they're the best, meanwhile acting like a complete cunt to the father until he leaves. Then she uses his absence to argue that he wasn't good at it.

My memory is better than most people's, women included.

>Women see more colors than men.
This is usually not true. It depends on the differences between their X chromosomes, as this has the genetics for red and green cones. Women have the potential to have up to 4 different cones (depending on if they are a carrier for red/green colourblindness). Otherwise, the variation between their two copies of red and green pigments isnt enough to cause a statistically significant increase in colour differentiation.
Women also have a much greater injury rate than that of men when in a physical occupation (such as athletics or the military).

yea ok whatever man, you're so much stronger and better than women, whatever

but what i said stands. And for you to equate it to being able to breathe underwater is laughable and just shows how much of a brainlet you are. The ability to repair genetic damage is a markedly HUGE advantage evolutionary speaking. That men cannot repair one of their chromosomes should damage occur to it is an inherent weakness compared to women, genetically. Really sorry if your ego can't handle that, but go ahead and try to repair your Y should it become damaged.

>Did women get fucked over by evolution?

No, exactly the opposite. Men got fucked over by evolution.

Women just have to exist in order to maximize their success.

Men have to actually do things, and do them well. However, this leads to the logical conclusion of men being totally superior to women outside the realm of reproduction.

women do have less instance of color-blindness since they have the 2 X copies. And there are higher chances of tetrachromacy in women than men, by like 5x

It doesn't speak for your argumentation that you allow yourself to get aggressive like that that easily, in fact I expected better. Men can repair genetic damage. You listed a special case in which women have an advantage over men, just like fish have a specific advantage over humans in the case of a certain environment. Do you think this helped women to gain the upper hand over men? Where do you see this demonstrated?

>Listing supposed advantages that are dubitable, useless or subject of personal experience doesn't change that women evolved to be subjugated and oppressed by men, usually with good reason.

So by your logic, women are still superior to men, on average

It's just that a minority of men are superior to all women. The vast majority of men are inferior to all women.

No. I don't think you could plausibly convince anyone of your idea of superiority.

this

10% of men own all the resources, monopolize all the women, etc.

They're superior on average, but the most powerful will still be men. Of course, almost nobody on this board falls into the latter category : ^ )

yea im super aggressive. you realize how hard you're projecting right?

> You listed a special case in which women have an advantage over men
DNA needing to be repaired is not a "special case", it's a very routine daily process. Again, you equating it to fish being able to breath underwater shows how idiotic you are. DNA repair is not an environment specific advantage women have, so why would you compare it to one?

I don't think you could plausibly convince anyone that being a financial slave for half the population, being less liked, and getting fucked over more by society in every facet of life is "superior".

>I don't think you could plausibly convince anyone that being a financial slave for half the population, being less liked, and getting fucked over more by society in every facet of life is "superior".
holy fucking projection.

>financial slave
women have men by the BALLS, especially financially
>being less liked
you're delusional, evolutionarily women just have to show up to be "liked", men have to actually have superior genes.
>getting fucked over more by society
yea ok, and the wage gap is real too huh?

>DNA needing to be repaired is not a "special case", it's a very routine daily process.
Thankfully men are able to repair their DNA, just not in the way you mentioned. I'm also not equating it to underwater breathing, I'm comparing it with regard to the question which gender is superior, or as I said in the OP, whether one of them got fucked over.

>Men got fucked over by evolution.
mostly because we're the ones who have to deal with women

oh, the very basis of the question is flawed, because there are no parameters we are measuring. different attributes will be superior to different people.

Men can repair the DNA sure, but not through homologous recombination, which is by far the most accurate mechanism.

this is correct

The wage gap is real, it's just not as bad as they say. When you control for factors like career choice and time taken off for maternity leave and stuff like that, women earn at least 95% of what men earn, but still not 100%.

It's plausible that the remaining gap is partially due to discrimination.

I dont like counting maternity leave since there really should also be paternity leave as well. But yea you have to account for it until there is mandated paternity leave as well.
Career choice is not and should never be a factor in the wage gap, neither should gender quotas, any sort of quota only dilutes the possible level of talent.
But yea you got my point, i was referring to the 77% wage gap or whatever % it is which accounts for career choice as well.

>different attributes will be superior to different people.
Yeah, like they are in different species. However the human brain looks at similarities and differences and is able to construct an abstract idea that transcends the sum of the observations, it's how we are able to speak of terms like "superiority". You haven't actually deconstructed the premise of my question but tried to reduce it to an inadequately primitive understanding of how abilities can be compared.

dude i get you're trying to fit in on this board and not be called out for being probably an undergrad or highschooler, but your philosophical bullshit wrapped in more wordy bullshit doesnt add content at all.

please, define for me what is so universally understood by all humans to be attributes contributing to "superiority", because i must have missed the memo

I wasn't trying to add content but explain something that you ignored in your last post. I get that you of course know this, but why are you trying so hard to avoid giving an answer that doesn't rely on gender-specific differences that apparently played no role in how the different abilites of our two genders evolved? In regard to my question I'd history documents that men evolved to be more capable than women in everything but caregiving. What role should X chromosome repair have played in this?

Can you not read English? You're just agreeing with me and pretending that you're rebutting my points.

>I wasn't trying to add content
no one was confused don't worry
> In regard to my question I'd history documents that men evolved to be more capable than women in everything but caregiving.
and the whole giving birth/higher sexual selection thing. Women are superior because they are the choosers of who gets to enter the next generation. Women traditionally mate with only those of the highest genetic stock, and as such they are the gatekeepers of future generations. You, as a man, your job is to impregnate anything you see. Their job is to determine whether or not you are worthy of being passed on.

see, different definitions of what constitutes superiority. Maybe you should have defined it instead of being surprised when you get subjective answers.

i can read it but not interpret it sometimes apparently. My bad

ITT: Bunch of virgin faggots that got cucked by Stacy with Chad all throughout high school and now have nothing better to do than cry about women.

Also

ITT: Bunch of roasties that got cucked by Chad with Stacy all throughout high school and now have nothing better to do than cry about women

Also

ITT: A bunch of beta whiteknight cucks that got cucked by Stacy with Chad but thinks that if he is enough of a nice guy and protects women then one day Stacy will come to them

You cucks all realize that if both you virgin fags and roasties put aside your differences and just have sex with each other then all your problems will be fixed?

But no one fuck the whiteknights! Weak faggots like them do not deserve the soft touch of a woman.

Yeah I feared that you would try to pull something else out of your ass thinking that now you wouldn't miss the target. Suddenly "superiority" isn't a flawed premise anymore to you? Why weren't you open to at least trying to make sense of the idea before, because you couldn't think of another unrelated girl power factoid? The way I understand superiority is very clear from the OP, it's simply being better at anything that allows gradual differences in ability (which giving birth does not) other than caregiving.

and now you, some kind of metacuck trying to cuck all the cucks to get back at stacy and chad for cucking you

Not even remotely a whiteknight and I think that women are superior to men.

All I care about is reality.

>The way I understand superiority is very clear from the OP, it's simply being better at anything that allows gradual differences in ability (which giving birth does not) other than caregiving.
OHHHH sorry i should have read your mind and realized exactly what you meant. Yes, men are better than women at everything that involves any sort of thought, skill, or labor.
> Suddenly "superiority" isn't a flawed premise anymore to you?
it still is, holy shit are you this dense? Until you define the parameters which define something as being better than another thing (which is extremely contextual), the answers you receive will be unrelated because they are comparing subjective parameters. I really dont know how this is a hard concept to grasp for you. you clearly had a preconceived idea or answer in your head and just want confirmation of it.

Superiority is relative. Superiority is also not the sole factor behind positive human experience. Though it often is for men, (though framed as "competence"), myself included. But of course your theory of mind is too primitive and underdeveloped at this point to conceive of the notion that everyone else isn't just you with different memories.

I find women repulsive. They are ridiculously identical to man on the inside, with only minuscule physical differences through sexual dimorphism while also being considerably weaker.

How men can find most (if not almost all) of them attractive is beyond me. I would only consider a woman attractive given a high intellectual and a sturdy, almost brother-like emotional connection.

We're in for a dark future, gentlemen.

Holy fuck. You are the real deal. How is having no woman take you seriously?

Making up a definition of your own simply means you are not satisfied with the one that was obvious from my post (because it was just what I said), not that you think the premise is flawed. You tried to reduce comparing men and women to comparing separate abilities detached from genders avoiding to answer the question. Since your second post you just keep weaseling around unsure of your own convictions and probably your understanding of a concept like superiority. Or can you answer
> What role should X chromosome repair have played in this?
now that you know how I defined superiority in this thread?

This:
>I would only consider a woman attractive given a high intellectual and a sturdy, almost brother-like emotional connection.

does not require this:
>I find women repulsive.

I would give a degree of thought to why I was bothering to experience something as strong as outright repulsion, and unravel the underlying aspects generating the sensations. Is it really in line with your value system, is it necessary, is it ideal? Is it an apprximation of "truth"?

I also desire a certain type of self maintaining, self evident, reliable bonding. But the other stuff just seems superfluous and stemming from other loosely related shit. Angst is often clutter and junk to be sorted and pruned.

Yes, human babies are one of the most energy intensive parasites. Just look at the placenta, menstruation, etc in human females. Its by far the hardest creature to give birth to. The only thing maybe worse is hyenas.

Historically women basically gave birth until they died. Most natural tribes still on earth rarely have older women.

You are reaching for low-hanging fruit when you imagine who you are talking to if that person disagrees with you as well as concerning your answer. Superiority is relative HURR. Even feminists aren't satisfied with a cop-out like that.

I like to try to guess who is a man and who is a woman based on which side they list advantages/disadvantages of.

I don't follow. It's an aspect of any properly formed logical system (on which subsequent reasoning is based). Superiority is not an absolute term. It itself is not an intrinsic quality. It is a relative term. You do not have an object floating in a void that is capable of superiority, it must have something to be superior about.

Many people do not seem to understand this. Therefore, I went back to the braindead basics, so that the tread could continue on a more viable track.

I think that was supposed to be a sentence in English, but you missed something along the way

No, it's not an absolute term, but it's very easy to find a common understanding when speaking about people having different skills, or developments of skills. I don't think you're going to deny that such comparisons happen in conversations, frequently and without laying a terminological foundation. It's the same when speaking about averages of large groups of people.

we should kill old people and poor people, it just makes so much sense.

everyone on Veeky Forums is a man you stupid fucking faggot

Put 15 men and 15 women on two separate uninhabited islands and wait five years. There's your superiority, No need to thank me.

You're referring to "common knowledge", the underlying collective knowledge that affords implicit meaning. Which is not directly relevant to my statement(s).

R U me?
Same experience here.

Babies are inferior in hand to hand combat

Found the woman

>everyone on Veeky Forums is a man
I would accept "most"
I know, and you know, it cannot be proven that everyone is.

I don't know if the meaning is implicit, at some point common knowledge had to be explicit for a person to learn it, maybe later it was "internalized". Is such an understanding of how an idea of superiority can be formed necessary to answer to OP question or is it just a more abstract attempt at trying to redeem women than saying something like "well let's see you give birth"?

Sounds more like a child if you ask me.

pretty much.

having females as supports pumping out children was an evolutionary advantage to the opposite.

It means exactly what it says. There is no intentional or engineered embedded higher meaning. To restate:
>Superiority is relative. Superiority is also not the sole factor behind positive human experience. Though it often is for men, (though framed as "competence"), myself included. But of course your theory of mind is too primitive and underdeveloped at this point to conceive of the notion that everyone else isn't just you with different memories.

Superiority is relative. Relative to the task. Relative to the environment. Relative to a given metric. It is not absolute. There have been attempts to derive absolute metrics of overall competence (like IQ), which have mostly been failures. At best you can define a discrete range, at a given window in time, and assess net superiority relative to a given metric.

>They seem to be worse than men at everything but caregiving.
You see, it's completely subjective.
From an evolutionary perspective, their natural caregiving nature is an extremely useful trait.
In a modern society that values linear reasoning, logic and problem solving, they did
get the worse hand. Lots of research suggests that autism is an exaggeration of the male brain - which is why they're typically socially inept, but excellent at factual reasoning. Autism is rarely diagnosed in women, and when it is, it manifests itself in a markedly different way. A woman's strength lies in her: social skills, emotional reciprocity, rudimentary linguist capability (due to the social skills) and nurturing ability. Beyond the aforementioned, there's not a whole that women excel at, unfortunately.

Nah, I'm just saying that the human species has a very unique reproductive process. It is extremely harsh on females. It's why it's common to even cut the lining between the anus and pussy on some births.

Look up placenta and evolutionary path of why human females have menstruation but others don't.

We have evolved to basically fuck over women for the purpose of shitting out new kids. Human childbirth is one of the most taxing and dangerous of any animal.

dont bother arguing with him, he's absolutely retarded. He has a preconceived notion of whatever he thinks superiority is and if you don't magically infer it you're somehow the stupid one.

The thought process of redpill cucks suddenly made a whole lot more sense.

Women are better at memory recall than men
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/313998.php

>Women see more colors than men
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/09/120907-men-women-see-differently-science-health-vision-sex/

The rest were not in dispute.

so can anyone answer why men have dominated history since the beginning of recorded history?

surely it's not because they're more superior either through physicality or another factor

and without the presence of your incoming men can overpower women physically argument, why has there been no overwhelmingly powerful female leader/ceo in present times

even terrorist leaders (Osama) get more publicity than say Park Geun-hye

you have 50% of the population right?

women will always submit to men, it's in their nature to be inseminated and be dependable on man

The fact that you had to point this out proves autism

> surely it's not because they're more superior either through physicality or another factor

The only reason you said this, is because you dislike the possibility, even tho biological differences are blatantly obvious.

The Veeky Forums marketing stats reveal that Veeky Forums is 70% male. Just to be explicit.

>implying isolated hunter gatherer societies are relevant in this day and age
Tbh, women are more "superior" than men in this day and age. That's why more women than men go to college than men, and do better in academic testing. It doesn't matter how far you can throw a rock anymore, and service sector jobs, which are more suited towards "women's" skills, will become more prevalent in the future. At the end of the day, traditionally male advantages are soon becoming obsolete

In industrial and pre industrial societies physical attributes are favored, in developed societies these are not relevant anymore and that's why you see women leaders in countries that have already gone through Industrialization (Britain, Germany, South Korea, Taiwan, US if Hilary wasn't so unlikeable, etc.)

tl;dr men used to be "superior" now we are reaching an inflection point in which men are not

t. man

well they have more strength than men

at least thats what some feminist told me

Leadership and dominance is a male trait.

Are all men dominant leaders? Even if they are it doesn't refute my point that men and other male traits are becoming obsolete

>Did women get fucked over by evolution? They seem to be worse than men at everything but caregiving.
Most of Girls when Young are Pretty, Cute & Beautiful.
Then Women became mothers that care for the husband & children.
Women excel as caregiving so they become good Nurses, Pædiatrician & School Teachers. Male Nurses suck.

made me kek

>They seem to be worse than men at everything but caregiving.

Nope. Children raised by single fathers are much more well adjusted than children raised by single moms.

Fucked over? Are you fucking crazy? Women got blessed because they were created with an underclass (us men) that are basically forced to support them because of hormones and shit. Even I who hate women cannot help but be straight and masturbate to women and have sex with women. Every time I go to /gif/ to masturbate I think about how much I hate the sluts I am jerking off to. It is suffering.

But unlike the cucks in this thread talking about "lel women are superior deal with it" I think we can do something about it

CAT GIRLS AND ARTIFICIAL WOMBS

And then we genocide women. All women. We won't need them if we have catgirls and artificial wombs. Catgirls would solve every problem I have with women, it is similar to how Hatsune Miku saved pop music for me. When I hear pop sang by a real woman I am disgusted because I know she is probably a disgusting slut but Hatsune Miku is just a program. She is just a machine. She does not come with baggage. I can just listen to her and be happy. The same with anime women in general, so we just need to make anime real.

So please support catgirl research and support the development of biological weapons that kill only women. We need this shit. It will be like Obama care: REPEAL AND REPLACE

REPEAL by genociding women
REPLACE by mass production of catgirls

LETS FUCKING DOOO IIIIT. WE DO NOT HAVE TO BE SLAVES TO WOMEN ANYMORE. WE HAVE FUUUCKING SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would make a perfect woman; I'm not strong, charismatic, exceptionally smart, or exceptionally good at anything. I have a feminine body so I can dress up like a girl from the face down and get guys on the internet willing to worship the ground I shit on. The feeling of being able to leverage your body for anything is intoxicating; I get why women are addicted to validation and become unhinged when they can no longer get it.

Pretty good bait user. 8/10

Either that or essentially the most pathetic human being ever conceived.

>Men are better at everything including caregiving.
There are only 2 thing Women do better than Men. Giving Birth & Prostitution.
But Male Scientists are developing Artificial Wombs & Sexbots.

If you want to keep being a second class citizen then good for you cuck but I am tired of discrimination. We will rise.

I'm sorry user, autists will never be anything more than second class citizens

> autists will never be anything more than second class citizens
>Science and math board
>Veeky Forums

Well, maybe that is true as it applies to you but perhaps that mean I am not autistic. Perhaps autist means weak men who let women step on them. I will never let a woman step on me. I am not saying I am above women either, but I am saying that I would be better without them and I shall elevate myself through technology. We will write about your kind in our history books, cuck, to let the next generation know of the dangers of being a faggot.

Uhhh rape exists my man.

Veeky Forums is already autistic.
Veeky Forums is autism on steroids.

And where would Einstein be without his mother?
He wouldn't even exist as a memory.
You're such a f'k up male chauvinist pig. Too bad you have no idea how ignorant you are. Your daddy drop you on your head too many times or are you naturally and inherently retarded?
Mothers can do something no man can do.
Your inferiority makes you stupid. So desperate to gloat to try to prove you're not inferior.

What about the IQ thing?

Why do you think there has never been a recorded matriarchal society, like, ever?

>Mothers can do something no man can do.
What? Grow them while they are fetuses? That is hardly something important that is a completely mechanic and unconcious act. The woman only has to let it happen. And heck, if you think this is what makes mothers "better" then perhaps you want to think again because today most people abort showing their true colors. So much for how much women care about their babies top kek. They love their babies so much they will kill one in cold blood. Nice.

I am more of the opinion that both the mother and father have great influence on the baby so if you say "what would Einstein be without his mother" then I ask "What would Einstein be without his father?". What if instead of Einstein having a mother he had two dads? Do you think it would make a difference?

Female supremacists disgust me. Wait till we have catgirls and artificial wombs, you are going straight to the gulags.

>Men have more stamina than women.
This is wrong though. Women need more physical stamina to endure childbirth.

i mean they do get to live pretty easy lives, almost anywhere

>This is wrong though. Women need more physical stamina to endure childbirth.

Why the fuck is that your example to demonstrate female stamina.

Pick any form of athleticism. Your choice. Men will dominate at it. Thats a far better demonstration of physical stamina.

Nigga, you don't get it.
Physical prowess is increasingly irrelevant to social standing in modern day society.

>tfw being an autist male with kinda high pain treshold, kinda high stamina, perfect color vision, good hearing and an acute sense of smell
Feels good, man!

Why can't all these cucks and cuckqueans stick and fuck together?

>implying that college 2017 is the same thing as college 1947
Shiggy-diggy. Having a driver's license 1947 was more valuable then than having a college or uni degree in 2017.