Choose one. And may God have mercy on your soul

Choose one. And may God have mercy on your soul.

>being so inept and retarded you eat freeze dried and canned formula foods.

Gross.

>kraft mac
basically an excuse to eat butter
>Chef Boyardee
Best one to eat long term, pricier though amd requires microwave
>Ramen
Best all-around, best price point, least preparation

You can get much better tasting Ramen at an Asian market than that Maruchan shit. It's about $1.50, which is the same price as the chef Boyardee at Publix. I like to get a good spicy ramen bowl, sautee some chicken with a little black bean sauce, and then mix it with the ramen. Not particularly healthy, but it is tasty.

>a can of fucking Chef Boyardee is $1.50

that's what you get for living in the shithole that is Florida

Chef Boyardee and Kraft Dinner are nasty as fuck, Maruchan is pretty inoffensive and mostly just really salty and lightly chicken flavored. It's also stupid cheap. So the ramen.

He said at Publix. Walmart still sells it for a dollar. Sometimes even 0.89

t. Florida man

I'll take the Instant Lunch.

>may God have mercy on your soul

If God had mercy, it would have been best flavor (pic related) instead of chicken.

Get the Great Value Walmart brand

Its literally relabeled chef for 60 cents

Chef Boyardee for sure
Italian food that might be low grade, but actually tastes of food...tastes like tomatoes, and beef

>kraft dinner
Tastes like absolutely nothing, not even cheese
>Ramen Noodle
Tastes of salt and nothing else

>amd requires microwave
Who the heck actually heats up Chef Boyardee?

Rather eat this desu

publix is expensive as fuck. all the tourists come here and buy $500 worth of groceries that you could get for $400 if you just went to walmart.

t. publix worker

I don't get it either, I would pop in once in a while for a bogo but never do full shopping.

I will say your subs are good though. I've since moved to Texas and they have better ones, but for a grocery store then are the best of their classs

Bogo is a meme. Like 90% of the time it's either cheaper at walmart or the bigger version of something at walmart is the same price as Publix's bogo deal. (Like a bogo deal for hot dogs being the same price as a 16-20 pack at walmart)

I don't understand why this exists. Why not just have macaroni and cheese with hot sauce? It would be far more satisfying.

those are all garbage
id rather have bushes beans
that stuff is kino

and maruchan makes a better ramen than top ramen but you need to get the packets not the noodle cup bullsnatch

I'll take the Kraft Macaroni & Cheese and add some ham and real cheese to it.

>bullsnatch
I like this term

all three of those really 𝘢re bullsn𝓪tch

I'd rather have this, for me
I thought we were just limited to noodle products but if not then this for sure

I'm a boring sod so Beefaroni straight out the can for me.

Nah that's bullsnatch too
Bush's beans

I've never actually had that stuff but I just wanted to join in on the new bullsnatch craze

Hormel chili is cheaper. And I'm guessing it's still better for you than anything in OP. Just protein and fiber and salt really

I find that Hormel chili just tastes of tomato sauce, very sweet, I think Wolf has a more legit chili taste with more of a pepper taste

But Hormel is still cheaper.

Kraft mac and cheese but the starwars one. I think it's better and I don't know why

Okay that's not the point bitch! Damn spare 10 extra cents and get a higher quality can of chili, or be a jew and eat your fucking hormel and smear it on your face you prick.

Beefaroni has the better sauce.

Can I take two? I'd mix the Kraft and CB together.

Shitty ramen >> really shitty mac and cheese >>>>>>>> literal baby food

It's all garbage that I would never eat.

>literal baby food

Nonsense. It's good for lunch, dinner, or even entertaining company.

beefaroni is god tier with hot sauce in it

Chef Boyardee is the only thing in the list with any actual nutrients, so I would have to go with that shit.

Fuck man just buy a few boxes of pasta and jars of sauce, preferably whatever jar is BOGO.

So much better than any canned shit

Hitler survives the war, puts on a chefs' hat and makes Americans too fat to stop him next time.

Chef Boyardee literally became a household name in America because they were first contracted to manufacture military rations during WW2, and when the war ended they just rebranded themselves and kept producing the same shitty army food with all the machinery otherwise already in place.

ramen
youre a fucking faggot
>pic related

Ramen, the noodles themselves are fine, and can be used for a variety of things after you toss away the gross flavor packet.

the ramen easily, add some chopped veg and you've got a nonoffensive chicken noodle soup, but why pay literally $1 for the styrofoam cup when you could get the maruchan bricks for like a quarter or sapporo or nongshim shin for the same price

kraft dinner is edible if you dump enough dairy into it to overwhelm the "dairy", but it's still a meme meal for canadians and blacks

chef boyardee is dog food. i'd say it's possibly actual dog, but i've had that and it's definitely higher-grade meat than chef boyardee gives you.