Stockholm syndrome is well documented, so why didn't it occur among slaves in America...

Stockholm syndrome is well documented, so why didn't it occur among slaves in America? Why did American slaves resist their masters for more than 200 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gyVjlaeHGlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It did. It's called Christianity.

Edgy

No, he has a point. It is odd that millions of people adopted the religion of their captors.

Read The Slave Letters. I think it's different than stockholm syndrome, but it would shed a light on what you're asking. Some people legitimately do not have the capacity to be anything but a slave or indentured worker.

Could be because of the seeking of truth. Or comfort. Isn't there something comforting in the idea of a perfect afterlife?

Edgy would be me driving off a cliff on a motorcycle while blasting heavy metal after binging Hatred for 20 hours straight, not making a perfectly reasonable observation.

They sought comfort because they were in captivity. Ironic considering the Bible advocates slavery.

Christianity IS the religion of the slaves.

It culls humanity.

When God(King of KEKS) died, Nietzsche came to enlighten us about the Ubermentch(future people) to save humanity(white people)

How did you find this board?

I am god, I know where I am needed

God would've put a period at the end of that sentence.

The slaves were brainwashed.

Without any access to education they really couldn't grasp their situation.

Imaging being told your inferior since birth. Now imagine that going on for generations.

Blacks are still trying to shake that off 150 years later.

Repent, before the end

Yes, many slave spiritual songs sing of deliverance from the Almighty.

youtube.com/watch?v=gyVjlaeHGlA

>Imaging being told your inferior since birth. Now imagine that going on for generations.
But they didn't fall for it. They didn't believe they were inferior. They asserted their manhood until perseverance smashed their chains.

Blacks are in fact the least slaviest of all races, which is ironically why they were slaves. Whites and Asians are the best slaves. Even when their emotions are telling them this shit is fucked, to the point they are getting anxiety and depression, they just suck that dick. They suck their own dick. Even when they're the boss they have an internal master that tells them to keep working. Thus they are successful.

Blacks don't have an internal master, so they don't do much and leave themselves prone to becoming someone else's master. They still don't end up being very good slaves because they're NIGGERS

disregard what I just said it don't make no sense

Because Swedes are fags.

It has spoke about salvation and revenge and liberation

Burn

Most plausible theory tbqh.

And Swede women are universally submissive sluts.

It has. It's called the Uncle Sam Syndrom actually.

>why didn't it occur
>Why did American slaves resist
someone is unclear on the concept