Random cosmological event

>Random cosmological event.
>Lets make it political somehow!
I really hate the news media and how they handle anything remotely intelligent.

>Veeky Forums - Science & Math

Sun confirmed for being a Nazi oven.

>"dude look maaan nature's against trump too lol #yolo #weed4free"

It's almost as if Trump won a majority of districts. Crazy.

Rural and suburban retards will get to see the eclipse. City people will carry on as normal.

The media's intention of constantly reporting about stupid mundane things about Trump is gonna bite them in the ass. Instead of showing Trump as a bully they are showing themselves as a bully on him. I would expect more from people with supposed college educations then I remember they are all liberal arts or humanities majors.

a reminder to Veeky Forums please ignore all racist, political, and Trump dick sucking threads. /pol/tards are no different than any other trolls. Ignore them and they'll go away.

Trump made an engineer his Sec of State. Technocracy is literally what we need, not some faggot sociology majors running the show. He is alright in my book.

I can't tell if Veeky Forums is filled with redditors faggota or it's just counter shitposting.

It's not American media. It's America in general.
Your two party system really fucked you up in the head.
>buying a republican washing machine
>drinking republican beer
>does this hair style make me look liberal?
>I eat my fries with ketchup because mayonnaise is liberal
Stop it.

its media in general.

It's media general.

It's all about profit.

They do it on purpose. Same thing with pop sci. The people that own the news want stupid people so they spoon feed them a infantile understanding.

Exxon and Chevron are good, honest companies.

>board about science and math
>lets make it political somehow!

I thought Trump was homophobic?

Everything geographic about the US cuts overwhelmingly across places that voted Trump.

WHOA that really re-fried my beans

Board? Is this some kind of plank?

I'm all for shitting on Trump but maybe do it for actual reasons.

any line you draw east west through America will overwhelmingly pass over regions that vote republican.

90% of the country is sparsely populated shit-lands full of uneducated red-neck gun carrying bible thumpers. Anywhere with a concentrated population of educated people (major cities) is overwhelmingly liberal/democrat.

inb4 "oh my Jebus is making sky magic for Trump"

This thread isn't that. Actually read it.
Maybe I wrote it wrong, but the intention is:
>cosmological event happening with 0 influence by mankind whatsoever.
>Media from the 'enlightened' and self-proclaimed 'atheist' side tries to stir the pot with superstition level 'factoids'

tl;dr, I hate the fucking media for politicizing purely scientific things and the picture in the OP was the most blatant example.

>hurr durr we liberals are so smart

commiefornia is somehow one of the dumbest states.

also:

if rural people are so dumb, why are they better at math than urban people?

Aside from Cali the correlation is pretty strong, idk how you don't see that. But that's all nonsense anyway, both IQ and the idea of any state being either totally red or blue.

>90% of the country is sparsely populated shit-lands full of uneducated red-neck gun carrying bible thumpers

Yes, its the high IQ whites who should be insulted. Not MUH BASED KIKES BLACKS AND MUSLIM BROS WHO ARE MORE EDUCATED AND VOTE DEMOCRAT. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK CHRISTIANITY AND FUCK DRUMPF. 2 SCOOPS! Muh based we wuz kangs negros are better then bigot racist uneducated whites who murder eachother

Why are Trump haters so fucking stupid? Why can't they keep their mouth shut? When will plebbit get that they are not welcomed?

Check out this website. 17totaleclipse.wordpress.com

It is just a small collection of information regarding the eclipse. Check out the links.

LOL, the map shows clearly that the US is divided into north(smart) vs south(dumb) meanwhile the political divide is simply center(Republican) vs litoral(democrat). Both center and litoral north are high IQ while both center and litoral south are dumb.

No correlation when you realize that the only reason the Deep South is so low is because there is a huge black minority in some of them. In fact, Mississppi has a black majority. Enough to bring the IQ down, and enough to have a race retarded enough to vote Democrats (Remember, blacks solely vote Democrats for gibs and tribal identity, it's why a black could hate homosexuals, hate illegal immigration, yet still be more likely to vote Democrats). This is something "muh based blacks" democrats like to ignore, but they don't care, because they have an entire race retarded enough to vote for them. The case of Mississppi is pretty interesting, because living among so many blacks seems to automatically cause whites to act ethnocentric, and it helps blacks are too dumb to vote most of the time.

Of course, its hard to argue with someone who is so ignorant that he calls IQ, and red/blue state nonsense. Like stop with this gene/IQ denialism on this board.

The more accurate political division would be urban vs rural. The biggest cities are on the coast naturally, so they dominate the state's population. But almost all significant cities, even in the most centralized red states, are pretty Democrat.

America's center north is destroying the rest of the country in SATs. How can southern dummies and litoral retards even compete?

>germans are actually the master race

That's fine and dandy if you have an extreme state pride or something. The reality is that blue states are actually quite red outside the cities. And red states are quite blue within cities.

go look at the demographics of those states beside the average IQ of the states

What website is this? Reverse image search didn't help me out.

The funny thing is that any path of the eclipse going through the US would be overwhelmingly composed of Trump voters.

Unless the eclipse is able to jump from city to city that would always be the case.

/pol/ is very invested in zyklon b discussion so they are kind of a quasi chemistry board.

white liberals are indeed smart ut very very very naive. Cali is brought down IQ wise because of the massive brown people population who shun education or intellectual jobs for manual labour ones. Look at New England for proof liberal whites are smart (thought New Englanders are liberal and racist to non-whites at the same time, basically a god tier combo).

>being racist is god-tier
Oh you

Being pro-gay marriage and trap while hating the infestation of socially conservative non-whites/asians is literally alt-right.

>Generalizing from one media outlet to all media outlets
I really hate brainlets and how they cannot handle sample sizes

what i hate is the amount of attention they give to our reality TV show whitehouse and other unimportant things.
propaganda isnt powerful in what it says, its what it prevents from being said

the general supervenes on the particular.

Butthurt: the trips.

Does this have anything to do with this?

> Trump won a majority of districts
And yet he lost the popular vote. Figure that one out, math heads.

More people live in cities. Cities are populated with the super rich who had Hillary in her pocket, and the super poor, who want handouts.
Throw them a little harder, slugger.

because cityfags, darkies and mexicans make up most of the population

The last time this type of solar eclipse occurred was 1776

Still think it's a coincidence piggot? (That's a portmanteau of pig and faggot -- it means "pig-faggot".)

braaaaaaaaaaap

>being this triggered