Hey dudes. I cooked off a bunch of macaroni that was sitting around at work. I'm thinking chili mac for lunch tomorrow...

Hey dudes. I cooked off a bunch of macaroni that was sitting around at work. I'm thinking chili mac for lunch tomorrow. How do I make the chili?

I'm going to the store now. I'll check the thread when I get there.

Thanks Veeky Forums I love you

Chili powder, cumin, fry some chopped onion, maybe a little garlic

Pee

Tomato paste also

Sweat onion forever, roast spices and dried chilis (crush/grind the spices), brown meat thoroughly, cook tomato paste, add the body like chipoltes and adobo or a little tomato, add beer/beef broth/etc, add "secret ingredients," like dark chocolate, coffee, and/or cinnamon, a little acidity at the end like maybe apple cider vinegar.

Or some gay shit like that, probably forgetting more. Spices above would be shit like whole coriander, cumin, and fennel.

Fresh peppers (red bell, jalapeno) are good, cook those with the onions at beginning

Once veggies are good and their flavors have been rendered in the fat(canola is good) add the meat and 1/2 your spice.

Once meat is cooked or whatever add tomatoes beans rest of spices. I dont have my own chili recipe but all the above mentioned spices are good. Get creative.

beans and rice

ketchup, can of cream corn, can re fried beans, red pepper flakes, sriracha, dehydrated onions, beef tips and ground turkey, and the secret ingredient; heavy cream.

If you buy a box of Carrol Shelby's Chili, i.e. the one in the brown bag / box, you will make a 6/10 chilli. Add some finely diced onion and a garlic clove when cooking the beef, use stock instead of most of the salt, and a dash of Lea and Perrin's and you will get a 7/10 bowl. Try to make your next batch from scratch.

I'm at the store now. Still a little unsure so I'll gather up the rest of my shopping list then check again. I love jalapenos, hopefully Walmart has some fresh jalapenos. My cooking experience is not vast, but I do know how to brown ground beef. I made "goulash" one time, with this boards help, where I browned grown beef and added veggies and spices, came out great, that was a while back. Anyways. So far I'm getting ground beef, tomato paste, an onion and peppers, and some spices. Will refresh this soon

Btw I have tons of fresh garlic. Work in a pizza shop

Jesus, I knew what this would be before I even clicked.

u avin a giggle m8?

Shit, just tell me the spices quickly

It's cute the first time when people don't know. But it's really HECKING annoying every other time.

this seems fine except for the reddit

Hey Veeky Forums it's pretty late and I think I wanna study a little more (tomorrow is Friday so I'm gonna be busy with prep and tickets anyways) so I'll make this later this weekend

I got a lb of 80/20 ground chuck, a red pepper and a yellow pepper, one fresh jalapeno, a 10oz can of rotel tomatos w/ green chilis, a 10oz can of sriracha diced tomatoes w/ red chilis, 4.5oz tomato paste, a lb of kraft sharp cheddar with philadelphia cream cheese

I have plenty of fresh basil, use it or don't?

also have fresh garlic and a garlic press, chili powder, cumin, crushed red pepper, paprika, and a bunch of stuff you'd normally find in a pizza shop

I'll probably sift through a few recipes on google to figure out what's gonna work for me.. any other responses appreciated

picked up pic related and I'm about to stay up later than I should

goodnight!

Do you also think dry dogfood seems fine?

n-no

Hey can someone tell me what's up with this photo? I really like it, and it fits the aesthetic of a script I'm writing, so I was hoping for some more info? Unless it's just a shitty photo of something and I'm seeing a spooky photo where there isn't one.

Its a shitty cell phone picture of a cat in the dark
Are you fucking retarded?

>throw out the pack of shitty mccormick spices
>use shitty mccormick spices

Oh fuck.

its my kitty

I like your kitty now that it's been pointed out. I dont know what the fuck I was seeing. I need to sleep man. Good cat.

>Going to the store to get ingredients to a recipe you don't know
Don't forget an adults supervision while handling the stove and cutlery OP

I went to the store for several things fuckface

I'm probably gonna attempt this today if I have some downtime, or tomorrow if today doesn't go excellently. Some more pointers would be much appreciated, but I'm sure I'll read more on google too anyways so I guess don't feel too obligated..

right now I'm wondering, if there isn't enough liquid from the tomatoes and whatever else I have, can I really just dump in some beer?

I bought 1lb of pic related, is it a good idea to cook some in the chili to make it a little thick? or should I just top the chili with it?

and thoughts on fresh basil in chili?

well, to your credit, it was meant to be a spooky photo

she's a spooky kitty who showed up under my porch after I used a ouija board

forgot pic

Oh hell yeah. I'll take it then. Thanks for sparking some motivation for my script with your cat.