So what's your sleep schedule like anons...

So what's your sleep schedule like anons? You see all those meme articles about how intelligent people stay up late and have messy rooms, but from what I have actually seen, night people are fucking losers and lazy.

I'm intelligent, a night person, and a lazy loser. So, fuck yeah, evidence. I would love to get it together to get up early, enjoy the dawn (from the right end), do stuff, etc.

I'm awake until 4am wake up around 9-10 usually and repeat. Terrible sleeping schedule but I've grown to be use to it.

I am a skelly so I basically never sleep due to my metabolism. I used to smoke to help but now I can't

Melatonin resets your sleep schedule.

fuck me i wish i had a sleep schedule but i keep SMOKING METH

its already 5am, been up since 12pm, probably going to pull another 2 day'er, that will be three times in a row now....

I go to sleep when I feel sleepy
I wake up when I wake up
works for me even though the period of the day is different from the period of my cycle

Same, 3->10 here. Not a bad schedule imo, both focus and motivation are top in the 21->3 range, so I get a lot of work done

I always wake up at 4-6am depending on the season so I have to go to sleep accordingly, usually by 10. I'm also incapable of napping. Once held a night time job for about a month and barely slept.

Don't smoke meth

Do you have a fucking a job mate?

student

I can't smoke enough.
I go on gay sex benders and I think I might have catched AIDS from a big meaty nigger cock the other day.

*caught

I get around 8.5 to 9.33 hours a night. I'm pretty much the only one I know who gets enough sleep

smart but lazy meme

>I get around 8.5 to 9.33 hours a night.
I too. But I'm a college student. & I'm worried if it could hurt my academic performance.
I need some tips to stay more awake.
I already drink a lot of Coffee & Red Bull but seems that these stimulants don't work as used to be (Caffeine tolerance)
I tried Polyphasic sleep meme but it didn't work.

Up from between 4-5AM. Shower. Long distance run or long distance swim + core. Shower. Weekdays: 9AM -
5PM Classes and studying. 5PM to 9-10PM Cook, unwind, meme. 9-10PM I am schleep.

worked so hard to wake up normal hours
one late night and my sleep schedule takes a month and a half to recover

ah yes i am familiar with this my friend
sleeping and eating is a chore because it stops me from getting work done
there aren't enough hours in the day to ge fucking anything done
sad desu

you must dread getting up each day

tell me about it fml

I keep late hours. Usually asleep around 2:30-3am, get up around 11am. I go to class between noon and 8pm, depending on my schedule. I avoid morning classes at all possible.
That said, I felt my best when I was going to bed around midnight to 1am, getting up at 9am, going to try and return to that.

Just sleep whenever you want.

depends whatyou are doing instead of sleeping

It might be in my blood desu. Family has a history of being early birds. Starting early ensures that I get a nice headstart to my day and I have ADHD so my workouts help hyperactivity + my medication helps with focus.

I meant "to be honest" not "desu", did not know about weeaboo filters... the hell

>implying ADD/ADHD is real

kys brainlet

i go to bed at around 3am and wake up at around 1pm

just graduated uni

when i was in school i had my first class at 2:30pm and would wake up at 2pm

Honestly it seems like spending as much of your night as possible when the sun is down is generally the best way to organise your sleep schedule.

I forget where I heard/read this, but i think it has been proven that your organism "knows" when the sun is up or not even if you can't see any light at all by being locked in a room with zero light sources.