How well done do you like your steak? For me its blue through unless im at a restaurant in which case med-rare

How well done do you like your steak? For me its blue through unless im at a restaurant in which case med-rare

Common. Medium Rare is slightly too much red for my liking, but medium isn't enough.

Well done with ranch dressing master race

tomato sauce belongs only on well done steaks, only because of the sheer lack of flavor

>lavender
>mauve
>scarce
>unique
what the fuck
is this bait?

I believe this is what is known as a "joke".

I always go medium for burgers and steaks. I don't see any reason to go rarer

With steak, you want to make every bite count. That's why I use A-1 Steak Sauce. A-1 brings out every single bite of steak or even hamburger. Mmmmm, delicious. For me, there's only one steak sauce, A-1. Because A-1 has all the taste that makes every bite count.

Well done with ketchup because I'm not a nu male.

unique, or obscure. im fine if they cant hit it right on unique.

could you not

No shills here in this thread, no siree

I like mine well done. I'm not sure where the fuck these uncivilized faggots are coming from but meat needs to be cooked through, not raw and dripping with blood. The ideal steak meal.

>Beef tenderloin/fillet mingon
>French fries or potato wedges
>garlic mashed potatoes
>Gravy or red wine sauce on the steak
>Ketchup and hot sauce on the side for dipping
>Garlic bread

When grilling i like to put the last steak on the grill and just leave it there for an hour when the grill isnt as hot anymore.
It ends up completely dry and crispy. I guess i'm a "What have you done?" kind of guy.

>swell

What, are you done? With ketchup and sriracha

You're parading your ignorance. Unless you live in some shitty third-world country, meat is hung for a period of time explicitly to drain the blood out of it. If you had actual blood in your meat, you'd know about it. Your shitty well-done steak would be a big fucking scab. The stuff that comes out of a steak that isn't crucified is myoglobin, which is very different in both appearance, taste and structure from blood.

Also
>Ketchup
>With steak

how do you avoid getting food poisoning from eating bleu steak?

Give me a rare-medium rare with a good tasty char on it. Well done on the surface, but nice and juicy inside. As long as the fat inside is hot and rendered into butter and the outside is nice caramelized char, I'm happy.

1) The outside of a piece a meat is where the bacteria would be, and that gets cooked even in a bleu steak.

2) Food poisoning is far from certain. You could lick a dozen raw steaks and 999 times out of 1000 you'd be perfectly fine.

Asking "how do you avoid food poisoning from eating blue steak" is just as silly as asking "how to do you avoid dying in a wreck when you ride in a car/bus/train"?

You don't waste your money on old, disgusting food that's riddled with bacteria.

The same goes for eggs, your food should be clean before you fucking cook it.

I don't trust like that.

>a dozen raw steaks
>999 out of 1000

>bleu steak
Is it French?

Yes, 999 out 1000 instances of dozen-steak-licking.

Is this hard to understand for you? Let me know so I know to dumb down my examples in the future.

>999 out 1000 instances of dozen-steak-licking
Retard.

>>don't answer the question
>>post a dumb picture instead

never change, Veeky Forums.

So you won't trust that the food you eat isn't so decomposing and foul it needs heat just to make it SAFE rather than palatable, but you'll eat it anyway under the assumption that the bacteria infesting it are dead?

I can't fathom how you could ever justify eating anything at all.

You could at least put some effort into your bait you fuck

swell is best for lamb

>beef
>potato
>potato again
>sauce
>more sauce
>bread

you are fat

>liking basically raw meat

you're a bunch freaks, well done or nothing.

>being alt-right
kys!

Raw

That's some incredibly unappetizing carpaccio. Did they slice it with a pair of scissors?

Like, dunno man it was the first picture I found.

for me its unique
the only way to enjoy a steak

Blue

Buy it in a civilised country with food norms.

Yes, we frogs like to swap lettres.

>Thick
>Weird colour
>Is that mayonnaise?

Yup. And we also had some retard posting animu faggotry as well.

The objectively correct amount is the moment where the last of the red is cooked out. Normally this falls at either medium or more often somewhere between medium-rare and medium. More is mediocre, but less is inedible meme-food only liked because idiots feel it makes then more masculine, often on a subconcious level.

i dunno about yall but i'm just straight up gay for a good occasional. You get the nice salty flavor and all the texture of heaven. Plate licking good.

Rare. Anything more than medium rare and you should just get something else

Fairish

>frog posting
>"bait"
>literal autism
Go back to /pol/. We like jokes here.

The rustling. It has begun.

>bringing politics into a thread about steaks
>everyone with shit taste is alt-right!!!!!1!!11!
Wew

Is there any place that's saved all the great shill post memes on Veeky Forums?

I like my steaks swell!

12,000 raw steaks total, licked in batches of a dozen at a time, resulting in 12 separate cases of food poisoning

noice.wav

Pittsburgh rare

Fuck you and fuck your god damned face. this is the official USDA approved steak cooking guide. get rekt, faget.

Burnt to a crisp and smothered in A1 and whatever leaks out of the potato.

gonna be honest op, I have a policy
if my steak has even a smidgen of red on it, it's not good enough
my steak needs to be fucking cooked until it is well done. and even then, I like the outer layer to be burnt. That delicious coating of charred goodness is exactly what I live for

I can say with the utmost sincerity that I love well done steak. I do not enjoy rare, medium rare, not even medium well. Because I am not a god damn mongoloid

I thought I hated steak my entire life up until I tried it rare as a teenager

Rare with some salt is my preference.

If it's cooked above medium rare I can't palate it without drowning it in ketchup or something.

I can respect that, but there's no sense in calling anyone mongoloids
I like medium well and well done equally

>Being convinced that your food is riddled with parasites and disease
>Eating it anyway
Why are Americans so paranoid and so revolting?

That's cool. I actually like the taste of meat, so I like rare to medium rare.

>blue
Not seeing it.

>old, disgusting food that's riddled with bacteria.
what do you think dry aged steak is?

>t. never had tartare

Meat that's kept in a clean and sanitized environment after being thoroughly washed. Rigorous inspections make sure that protocol is followed.

Do people hysterical about germs seriously believe that this is all just optional, and that overcooking even the filthiest steak is all that's required to keep them safe?

That's really revolting.

>he doesn't know

>Serving the egg in its shell
Unpleasant

Once i was out to eat and ordered a pork chop. The waitress asked me how I wanted done and I said "cooked all the way through?" Because in 26 years I've never had someone ask me that. She brought me the driest overcooked piece of pork I've ever eaten. Lucky I was drunk and someone else was paying the bill. I think she might have been retarded.

Cooked all the way through i dont want any, red. Period. I got bad food poisonibg from Fridays when i got med-well and i havent been able to do it otherwise

You could also not go to shit-tier restaurants

Yea but thats not the point, my point it that im tramatized, if my steak isnt cooked all the way through i just cant eat it