Is there a scientific explanation to why I want to discipline my girlfriend, and why she wants it...

Is there a scientific explanation to why I want to discipline my girlfriend, and why she wants it? Are females wired to enjoy being disciplined by a man that they are attracted to, and are men wired to want to discipline women they're attracted to?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotle's_views_on_women
twitter.com/AnonBabble

depends on your relationship with your mother

dislike them, and don't bring up some Oedipus shit, i cringe when even thinking about my mother and you couldn't pay me a billion dollars.

that doesn't make sense though because this is how every girl i've been with is. they want spankings, choking, manhandling, taking charge sort. it makes me think that there is some biological something or other going on. does anyone else know what i'm talking about or am i secretly chad and don't know it

their dads were probably abusive
i bet yours was a bit as well, maybe just emotionally

but this really isn't the place to ask about this stuff, none of us know what we are talking about

>my girlfriend
Gross.

disciple is pointless when the law is on her side and after liberating women from their responsibilities. man don't have authority over the family or marriage.

I'm sure it has to be biological since the women I've been with want it too. Shit's weird but I enjoy it so I see no reason of questioning it

>>/r9k/
>>/pol/
Everyone is different. You and your girlfriend might get off on this stuff, but it doesn't necessarily apply to any situation.

Women have a biological attraction to men who are dangerous but civilized. A level of aggression shows that you can defend the Horde from those filthy blood elves and save Azeroth from their self-righteous infestation reee.

Women are naturally attractive to strong men and most want to be led by one. It is evolutionary. It is how society was structured for thousands of years. Whenever you get into one of those "what do you want to do?" I dunno what do you want to do?" things, the woman actually just wants you to take charge and free her of the burden responsibility.

As far as proving it scientifically, that would be very difficult since 1. it is wrongthink and 2. it would probably require surveys or some other less than scientific methods.

Women are basically retarded sub-humans. This is proven by the fact that only one X chromosome is actually active at a time, the other gets "shut off."

Therefore men, having a full set of X and Y chromosomes, are fully-fledged humans. But a woman is defined by her lacking the Y chromosome, and there's nothing that can make up for that.

They also have smaller brains, which means they aren't fully-fledged humans. That's why they need your protection. How else could they survive?

Guys want the same shit if they're manbabies.
It's about a desire to be taken care of. When you fuck the girl aggressively and get possessive and dictatorial, it makes her feel safe that you won't leave and relieves them of responsibility.

I don't buy this. I know everybody likes to call it "daddy issues", but plenty of women who had good dads are into the same stuff in bed. I think this is all just more ways for women to blame men for everything instead of owning up to their sexuality.

You should describe the dynamic with less hazy words than "discipline". People use that for everything from physical punishment to teaching by example and holding another individual to a given standard, ie acting as a support structure / mentor.

Very different.

Also, probably this:

>Women are basically retarded sub-humans.
>They also have smaller brains, which means they aren't fully-fledged huma Aristotle agrees.
Aristotle said
>the male is by nature superior and the female inferior, the male ruler and the female subjected.
> the courage of a man lies in commanding, a woman's lies in obeying.
> en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotle's_views_on_women

Yes, ignore all the Freudian bullshit in this thread and read evolutionary biology.

Spot the moron.

neither of those boards have girlfriends, what the fuck are you on about

Is there a scientific reason for why I love to physically pleasure women? Give them massages, sexually and otherwise. Prefer highly intimate sex even if I don't know her well. And yet don't give a fuck about people emotionally, know this, and on some level constantly exist in discomfort knowing I simply do not get along with anyone.

I am easily able to show a person's body the fine and delicate respect it deserves, but I will not do the same for their mind. I'm a brutal realist and expect everyone to come to handle what I do. Knowing that they can't or won't disallows close connection. I cannot live and speak a false reality.

>Is there a scientific explanation
It's because you're an ALT RIGHT faggot.
Also I don't think you HAVE a girlfriend.

Same. It seems a bit strange a lot of people don't really enjoy intimate sex, or at least aren't expecting it. It's like they expect you to just bend them over, put in your dick, and grab their hips only for stabilisation. I like to get a girl from behind while kissing her neck and grabbing her boobs and clit. Sometimes girls think I'm a master of sex because of this because it might get them off in less than a minute. To me it's just about loading up all the stimulation. Sometimes I want to invite some friends over just so I have more dicks and hands to use.

Idk if it's inspired by a lack of care from my parents. Probably. I come off so uncaring at times but it's like if other people have no desire to be on my level I can't blame myself

There's probably a psychological explanation. Not all males want to dominate, and not all females want to be dominated. This must have to do with early experiences and current personality. I don't know what I'm talking about though.

Do black qts like dominant white guys?

Freud pls go and stay go
your incest fetish was fucked before, and it's still fucked now

Yes: you are a beta loser. A cuck-in-waiting. It is the woman's duty to please her man, not the other way around. Your woman will cheat on you at the drop of a hat because the main thing that pleases a woman is pleasing her man.

The way you write that you'd like it to be so that there is quite a lot of variability in dominance or submissiveness within males or females. That's wrong. The overwhelming majority of men are sexually dominant. The overwhelming majority of women are sexually submissive.

Your special snowflake view of how things are is incorrect.

Probably boils down to the "men are stronger" evolutionary dynamic. On a basic level, men are stronger and enjoy more physical activities, including being more dominant, due to the fucktons of testosterone in their systems. Women, because of lack of testosterone and presence of estrogen, tend to prefer to be taken care of, protected, and dominated.

Because its due to hormones, there is significant internal variation within genders, but there is a very strong overall trend. Other factors may be environmental.

The easiest answer is really just testosterone.

I think that some level, women like to be abused. The "bad boys" meme turns out not to be a meme. I am not a bad boy as I have always been a mommas boy autist in a goody two shoes career but ever since I've been with my gf and I have gotten more and more confident around her to be the point that with her and only her I act like an asshole.

For example, this happened today: We are at the mall and she was telling me something about her classes and I was not listening to her at all. I just gave her bullshit answers like "Oh. Wow. Sure. Yes." and then she called me out and I just told her "Sorry, it is that you only talk about bullshit" and then laughed at her, she laughed back and then started telling me again. I bet the moment I basically mocked her she got wet because I just came from having her suck my cock.

Another thing I do is that whenever she asks me to do something I tell her I will but then I just sit there doing nothing until she does it herself.

It is sad that it took me to first get a girlfriend and get confident with her to realize how women actually like to be treated. If I had known this before then I would have been an asshole to every woman I knew and then who knows how many women I would have fucked in my life. It is sad that we always learn the lessons too late but oh well.

Women have been artificially selected over the last 4000 years to be subservient. Women who refused discipline did not make suitable brides and didn't reproduce. All of the women getting raped and pillaged back in the good ol days probably had something to do with it too, women who didn't submit to extreme discipline were killed.

Hyper status, women need enter in groups had superior status because life is way easy.

In dynamic you say,you show woman you are superior status and accept she is part your relationship.

You saw all women want to be models or artist because everybody will love it.

Worse thing for women, is believe everybody hate them,feel everybody talk bad thing about her,don't trust her,women could be paranoid or suicidal if feel alone.

You makes feel her she is safe,somebody love her,somebody take care about her,avoid she becomes crazy.