Does anybody actually like this beer or is it just all a big meme?

Does anybody actually like this beer or is it just all a big meme?

>is it all just a big element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means?
Cretin.

Yes everyone on earth has been pretending to like beer for over 200 years turning it into a multi billion dollar industry all in preparation to look cool in front of a flannel wearing 20-something and the sundress chicks with bangs. Congrats you figured us hipsters out. I guess I'll go cry into my suspenders while listening to my 90s americana record collection.

i like the feeling i get when i drink it and have learned to associate the feeling with the taste

>this beer
Oops didnt see that part

Yes that beer in particular is mostly hype and branding but I am sure there are a handful who actually enjoy it

It's the first decent beer I ever tried. Hated it at first because I didn't know what hops were. Now I buy a bottle every Christmas and watch movies with my mom while I drink it.

Tastes like the brewers wanted to make an iPa over hopped the shit out of it and instead of draining in to the sewer they decided to bottle it and say that you don't deserve it, it's to flavorful or diverse, and some more bullshit words about how you aren't worthy to taste such greatness

It's a crap beer that for some reason has a cult following

I like this pasta.

Don't you have some paperwork to get to or something wazowski?

Its a meme. Stone's Enjoy By series are really fucking good though.

>crying into your suspenders and not your bowtie

that shit is for pussies

Keke and lele. You think it's too bitter because literally no thought or deliberation went into crafting this beer, instead it's the byproduct of a pissing-contest between other breweries to see who can make the most bitter beer? You may just want to stick to your blue moon kid lol

Is she cute?

Its the kind of beer you have to be in the right mood for.

Its ok, typical West Coast stuff, not that great compared to what the Northeast and Midwest does but good if you are stuck in California

It hit the market in 1998, and at the time it was very unique in its brashness and bitterness. With West Coast IPAs being super bitter by nature nowadays its lost some of its luster. Still a good beer and Double Bastard is fucking delicious.

>being super bitter

Can anyone recommend, you know, an actual good, more balanced beer for me? Or even something a little more on the sweeter side?

it used to be good but they ruined it with letting other people brew it.

If you want better more balanced IPAs go with midwestern or east coast style ones, with more aroma and mosaic/citra more modern hops in general.
What state are you in?

My ex loved this shit

I liked Dead Guy, and some Maryland local brew called Red Headed Stepchild. Pic related also is a Halloween seasonal. I did only try them because of the names but happened to love them, but I'm also not really a beer nerd.

I live in CA. I've tried Sierra Nevada and Firestone and they just weren't any good as far as local brews go.

what was his name

She's a pretty lady