If only a relatively small percentage of men had children in the past...

If only a relatively small percentage of men had children in the past, why am I a 20 something with no idea what to say to women and who has never had female attention ever? Shouldn't I be some sort of Chad? Shouldn't I at least be competing for women? But I'm so hopeless I'm not even playing the game.

go back to faggot

Reword your question, you've accidentally answered yourself.

>Implying these two boards are different.

/rk9/ is for the really disabled autists with no talent at anything. Veeky Forums is for the fortunate autists whose autism translated to math ability

>If only a relatively small percentage of men had children in the past
Because most of men died in wars/battles. Since ancient times, peaking in the World Wars 1&2.

/r9k/ knows there powers of two, at least.

>doesn't realise he's out of his league
Is this a joke about traps

these "virgin" memes have become so outlandish lately.

People here have piss bottles and haven't showered in weeks? (last one is only applying to the white anons here not the poos)

>Because most of men died in wars/battles.
[citation needed]

It's just wish fulfillment

Because the virgin demographic is getting larger. People are still in denial but we are reverting to a situation where only top males reproduce.

I guess it has to do with the downfall of Christianity that used to enforce strict monogamy and early marriage.

>implying you are better
>implying you are not just a slave of Chad, slaving away to make the world better for him and all the women that rejected you

Funny how completely oblivious you are of who is truly enlightened

Man, don't worry about this shit at all. Fuck women. They're manipulative, whore-ish, disloyal, and don't contribute anything to society. They'll never do anything for you, or you principles.

>Be in high school
>Be on school's cross country team
>Before every meet, our team is congregated under the team's tent waiting for the races to start
>Coach's wife and 1 year old daughter always shows up about 30 minutes before the race
>1 year old daughter always recognizes are uniforms, and runs up to us to give each individual person on the team a hug
>We look absolutely ridiculous when she does this, and are laughed at by everyone
>One day I get absolutely annoyed when she does it
>She gets to me, and I push her off of me, propelling he about 4 feet in the air
>Coach is absolutely infuriated at me for refusing to baby sit his child, and starts to yell at me
>I start to yell back and tell him how his daughter made our team look like an absolute joke before every race
>Kicks me off the team right then and there

I didn't give a fuck then, and still don't give a fuck now. I stood my ground and stayed by my principles. It's not my fault he's raising a whore for a daughter.

You sad inadequate.

top male + top female = top children
top male + medium female = medium children
top male + low female = medium children
top female only reproduce top male

Even in case avoid non-top male to reproduce, still because non-top female reproduction will exist non-top male.

Female consumes more than it produces

Use monogamy as way non-top male works for society and non-top female be support muh patriarchy.

Where do low/medium females come from? By your logic they should die out quite quickly

You think people thought a toddler hugging you made you look like a joke? You truly are autistic as fuck.

>faggot can't get laid
>a-at least I'm sm-smart!
kill yourself. take you sad virgin garbage back to /r9k/ you miserable fuck. Veeky Forums is flooded with chads who put actual effort into school. of the average Veeky Forums poster made a thread on /r9k/, you faggots would just say "Chad please go ree" or some autistic bullshit.

You're a bad person. It makes your team get public favor when they do things like that. Also you're a bad person.

If the only purpose of your life is to get pussy, then I have some really bad news for you.

I refuse to believe this isn't bait

>They're manipulative, whore-ish, disloyal, and don't contribute anything to society
>1 year old daughter

Almost definitely bait, but I would have put you in the fucking hospital if I were there to see it.