I always thought spicy food leading to spicy buttholes was just a meme, why the FUCK didn't you people warn me?

I always thought spicy food leading to spicy buttholes was just a meme, why the FUCK didn't you people warn me?

Source: asshole on fire after pooping.

>pass user since 2012

What goes in must go out.
How have you gone this far in life and never had the fire shits? Have you never eaten anything spicy until your adult life?
Sad.

I'm only now getting into hot sauce as a hobby

you're going places. i love ghost peppers. they are sort of fruity like habaneros are, but with a deeper flavor. i never new 357 was a ghost pepper sauce. isn't that one of the hottest sauces they use on hot ones? just confirms that i'd totally own at that show and that every celeb aside from action bronson are bitchmade.

but i agree, the hot snakes are real. just think of it as training for your boipucci so that you're ready for tyrone next weekend.

I think the ghost pepper one was a special release, and actually less hot than normal ones. Website says it's 125k scoville units

> just think of it as training for your boipucci so that you're ready for tyrone next weekend.

Nice, I have dabbled in putting stuff in my butt before and if you go too big there's an almost similar burn

125k is still pretty brutal. I would only use it in tiny drops, or I would use it to increase the heat of sauces or other hot sauces. How much of it did you eat? If you just put it on your food like Tobasaco then you are hardcore.

I drizzle it lightly on burritos and dip my pizza or tortilla chips in it (don't get much per bite this way and it's tasty and not too brutal)

>sissy white boi can't handle the heat
I used to work at a Mexican wet burrito place, any white guy who asked for spicy got the mildest hot sauce so they wouldn't send it back

how do mexicans deal with firey butthole syndrome?

hot sauce as a hobby?...

Geez, you got balls man. There is no way I could just drizzle it on stuff. I suppose if I ate hot sauce a lot I would build up my tolerance. The problem is the parts of your tongue that detect spiciness grow back in a couple of weeks, so if you're not constantly eating spicy food you'll lose your tolerance.

I have a touch of autism so when I find things I like I kind of obsess over them.

Had most of a jar of jalapenos on some burritos yesterday. Preparing myself for the aftermath soon.

Yup, you seek out better and better hot sauces. It's just like drinking wine as hobby.

You also push yourself to the limits to eat spicier and spicier sauces.

I've never felt that sensation you're describing.

Test

Beacuse some memes aren't actually memes.

Mind. Blown.

>didnt post the asshole/shit or just the toilet
Fuck you OP

>ass user until 2017

>roastie with the ghostie