How do I deal with the frustration of not having enough money to buy more books?

How do I deal with the frustration of not having enough money to buy more books?

Try earning more money instead of shitposting.

go to a library

You don't "earn" anything, user. You're gifted money in exchange for hard labor.

This

Or save some money and buy an ereader

>buying books

>earn
>Obtain (money) in return for labour or services
>- Oxford English Dictionary
You can fuck off now, illiterate nigger.

Who she

libgen.io

epic btfoing of fag

also
>gift in exchange

If only there were institutions that would lend you a book for a while. How great would that be?

I know, I'm just a crazy dreamer.

hehe I found that funny tb'h

all joking aside, libraries are a pretty amazing concept.

Wtf is wrong with you? Buy a kindle for 50 euros and pirate all the books

Don't you have free book boxes in public places ? Then just ask your mayor. It costs almost nothing. Any craftsman school would be happy to help. Then pic up the book you want, drop one from time to time, everybody's happy. Bus stops and squares are perfect places for it.

They just put one of those in my supermarket like, a day ago. I was just thinking which books I should put in there.

>buying books

wtf? the pseuds are in town I guess, use an ebook reader/your phone you reddit-tier

eat less, tubby

The books in such stands are usually pleb garbage.

>too poor to afford physical books
>but im le patrician intellectual u stupid plebeian pseud cucks ecks dee

Get a job.

Then you'll have more money to buy books, less time to read them, thus stretching out your purchases and doubly solving the problem.

I steal them, is not that hard

Emma Stone retard

Buy the most important books and just re-read them over and over. 99% of literature is garbage anyway.

Are you retarded?
Go to the library or just download everything, it's the current fucking year.

steal them in the biggest bookstore around. you're not hurting nobody.

how

I'm not one of those you quoted, but I might help you out. Here's how I do it (never got caught):
>enter store
>go to the section where the book you want is and find it
>look casually around to see if there are no cameras
>if there are, try to find a blind spot
>when no one is seeing you, quickly put the book into your pants so that your shirt and pants hide it
>casually walk out

That's it, I stole many a quality books using this method, it's quite easy when you get the grasp of it. Just try not to get huge books (like complete Plato or whatever) and no one will notice the volume under your shirt and pants. Also, always check if there is not a magnetic label that would trigger the alarm of the store when you leave (most likely there won't be one, but very expensive books might have)

i am a retard for physical copy of books, still have a lot around and still buy some if I can find for cheap and in good edition/condition in second-hand stores, but recently started reading books in my pc from kindle app. its a bit 'cold' but well...

>want to read book
>easily find pretty much any book that you can't find in any store
>in 3 min you can download it for free, convert it, open in kindle and you are ready to go
>can send the book to mobile devices as well

tried the library but way too out of hand, they only have translated books (not american) and most of those books give me allergie

work

I used to do this all the time but now I'm only interested in giant hardcovers. what the fuck do i do now

all of the shit you don't want to read any more and which nobody else does. there's a room at the local mall tricked out like a little library where people can leave or take books. it's full of Danielle Steele bodice-rippers and Scientology pamphlets.

kek

second-hand book stores
thrift stores