So I'm visiting Serbia right now and I'm completely blown away at how superior their pizza is compared to American...

So I'm visiting Serbia right now and I'm completely blown away at how superior their pizza is compared to American pizza. I'm not that much of a foodie but i'll do my best to point out the main differences I noticed.
>way less salt
>the sauce tastes fresher and more subtle (American pizza sauce is usually very thick and gooey)
>the cheese, like the sauce, is more subtle and not as dense and in your face
If anyone else knows what I'm talking about I'd love to hear more about what actually causes it to be so superior.
>pic semi-related, not the pizza I had but it looks similar.

no leaves; it's not pizza

that does look like a tasty za

leaves on pizza is meme

looks like a serbian disk-o-shit.

>tl;dr I ate ate a good pizza place in serbia

how is it a meme?

Altitude fucks with the dough, but actually makes it better or at least different that sea level stuff. It's like almost 3000 feet above SL or something like that.

Welcome to Europe, enjoy your stay.

Why would he eat the pizza place

Hey it seems the amerifat tasted real food and not chemicals+salt for once

>OP eats at probably the best pizza place in Serbia while comparing it to Domino's and Pizza Hut

I'm from Serbia and the pizza fucking sucks. People here unironically use ketchup instead of sauce and then people will dump more ketchup on their slice straight from the bottle.

I cannot believe that OP isn't a troll.

Fucking hell you can even see the ketchup in OPs pic. That stuff in the top left corner is ketchup, not red sauce.

Actually that's one of the reasons why I liked it more than others I've had. Mind you, I didn't put any extra ketchup on it because that ruins the flavor for me

I don't know what to tell you other than I have to assume you have terrible taste. The ketchup they use is domestic garbage that tastes so bad I can't even put it on french fries.

Come to my country house if you want good 'za in Serbia. Pic related

It almost brings a tear to the eye, doesn't it?

Meh, mine's better. Also Serbia

Dobro izgleda al testo nije na mom nivou

>much of a foodie

you don't like your food to be good?

everyone is a fucking foodie

You can get pizza just as good as that very easily in the US. What flyover shithole are you comparing to?

Did you spill a jar of jizz on that pizza?
Disgusting.