Sup, Veeky Forums. Not big on fancy cooking(and thus, dont come to this board often) but i felt inspired today...

Sup, Veeky Forums. Not big on fancy cooking(and thus, dont come to this board often) but i felt inspired today. Rate my dinner

x2 cream of chicken
x2 chicken breasts
x2 bags of sharp cheddar
x1 box of stuffing
x1 cup of water

Slowcooked for 4 hours

You should be shot.

I bet it tastes okay if it's not super salty, but I imagine it would be unless you got low sodium products. Would probably be better to leave out the stuffing and serve it over mashed potato with a vegetable side.

I do hope you added a few kitty Temptations into the mix you fucking pleb...

Good on you for cooking but I would strongly recommend trying to branch out from the "used can soup and a bunch of cheese/boxed products" type of cooking. There's so much more out there.

why would you do that

GENIUS
truly inspired, i would never have thought of that. good work bro

seconding this. it's great that you're cooking at home, but there are lots of better slow-cooker recipes that are healthier and more flavorful.

it's chicken flavored cheese then?

horrifying unhealthy but i'm not gonna lie, i would eat the shit out of a huge bowl of it

maybe try replacing the water with low sodium chicken stock since you're headed for an early grave either way

>Not big on fancy cooking(and thus, dont come to this board often)
It's pretty obvious you don't. "Fancy" cooking is pretty rare on this board. It's mostly fast food ranking threads and newfags asking for advice on how to make instant ramen taste better. Second on the list are alcohol threads where depressed sacks of shit compare notes on which brand of cheap swill dulls the pain of being alive the best. Third you have your bait opinions on certain foods or ingredients threads, where people tell each other to kill themselves for liking or not liking certain foods.The rest is just autists arguing over which YouTube food critic/cooking instructor is best, and of course the hourly "Do Americans really do ______? I'm from Europe and I find that hard to believe." threads, most of which are made by Americans.

Welcome to Veeky Forums user, hope you have a good time.

Let's not forget the experts on diet, nutrition, and weight gain/loss who give out their free advice to all who come here.

Ah, of course! How could I forget. You also reminded me of "stealth" /pol/ threads where anons ask questions about or state their opinions on the cuisines of other cultures as an excuse to launch into vitriolic racist tirades outside their containment board.

I would rather eat that air freshener in the background.

i am not a mean person by nature, but i have no choice but to agree with this

fucking DISGUSTING

Gonna agree with these guys.

Looks like it'd be a good drunk/stoned pigout meal instead of having to fuck around with Waffle House.

Try adding broccoli next time. It'd probably go well with it. You could buy a steamer bag and cook it in the microwave, or use raw or frozen raw broccoli too. If you had the need for something to go along with it, serve over rice. Though you may wanna leave out the stuffing (figure out which spices it used so you could semi-replicate the taste).

Glad you cooked for yourself, but it honestly sounds awful.

>>x2 cream of chicken
Disgusting salt bombs. Never make any recipe that calls for "Cream of X" soup. That's a great sign that it's an awful recipe.

>>x2 chicken breasts
Leg meat is a much better choice for braised/slowcooker dishes. It is more flavorful and has a much better texture.

>>x2 bags of sharp cheddar
Cheese that comes pre-shredded is a great sign that's it's awful quality. Also, cheddar doesn't melt very well so if you want a melty-cheesy sort of dish then pick a cheese which does melt well. If you want to use cheddar then make a roux to stabilize it, or add an emulsifier.

>>x1 box of stuffing
Meh.

>>x1 cup of water
Add flavorful liquids to your braise. Stock, broth, beer, wine, etc. Don't add water; water tastes of nothing. Chicken stock, milk, or beer would have been a good choice for this dish.

It tastes like taste and nobody likes it.

lot of cheese, but i'm sure it's fine. damn i wish i could get a big tub of cat treats liike that, i wonder what they put in them to make cats like them so much more than normal food.

There's always this guy.

Would you believe me if i told you it didnt taste that strongly of cheese?

lmao