This is a thread for quesadillas, come on dilla fans here we go. I know some people here like their dillas...

This is a thread for quesadillas, come on dilla fans here we go. I know some people here like their dillas, but how I gotta know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5g_5wOmPJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quesadillas are basically flat grilled burritos, with more tortilla and less filling, that also emphasize the hot gooey cheese they have from being cooked the way they are, and which are also easy to eat however you want - same as pizza - and have a nice crunch factor (>crunch factor) due to the semi/pan-fried tortillas. There's nothing inherently wrong with a quesadilla.

That said, if you eat a quesadilla that's nothing but cheese and tortilla, you're eating literally off of the kids' menu,

Cheese is optional. A quesadilla is just like a bigger taco. Sometimes they are deep fried.

Here's a quesadilla MY way

Cook Olive Loaf in a skillet briefly
Tortilla very lightly buttered spread with napkin
Tortillia laid down
Cheese, doesn't matter which kind, but usually cheddar jack
Put olive loaf on
Squirt whole thing with Taco Bell sauce
Soon as cheese is melty, fold and cook a few minutes on each side

While it cooks, microwave a spoonful of Cream Cheese for like 10 seconds, once its done, serve with this and scoop up the cream cheese with dilla

Please remove yourself from the gene population.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Problemo, lame-o?

youtube.com/watch?v=-5g_5wOmPJE

Cheese is right in the name dude
It's not optional

It's a Mexican grilled cheese. They're great

But they're just so...cheesy...

A quesadilla is a sandwich

Sup Kay

I like to get plain cheese quesadillas at mexican joints and dip them in the queso dip. Mexican queso cheese overload.

I'm weird.

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who do not add cayenne to their quesadillas

There really is no excuse.

>there are people who don't eat it with any condiment
>they boil their chicken
>the microwave their dilla
>they are trailer park trash

They'd a great vehicle for quacamole and salsa

I prefer the chicken taquito myself

Spotted the chilango

Jack
Cheddar
Salsa Verde
Mung Bean Sprouts
Crushed Peanuts
Crushed Tortilla Chips
Chopped Romaine

Agreed, I'm afraid of quesadillas.

Here's one I made the other night. Chicken cooked in taco seasoning with Monterray jack, fresh Jalepenos and diced tomatoes. Cooked in a pan with some olive oil. Was pretty fucking good

PRINCESS TWILIGHT!
Reminds me of something fried