Americans need to dip their strawberries in chocolate in order to enjoy them

>Americans need to dip their strawberries in chocolate in order to enjoy them

Explain this.

It's a novelty and delicious. The chocolate works well with the acidity of a strawberry, which is so acidic you can use them to whiten your teeth assuming your not emotionally attached to your enamel..

It's certainly not a typical thing. We just eat strawberries like most people.

About the only time you'd see the chocolate dipped ones is in the context of valentines day gifts.

We don't dip strawberries in chocolate at all. That stuff is 'chocolatey coating', a vegetable oil product that's easier to melt and has a milder, American-friendly taste.

It's a diabetes thing, you wouldn't understand.

Bullshit.
You can't get chocolate in America.

It's mostly because it's more complicated to reliably temper chocolate so it's solid at room temperature.

I dip mine in double boiler melted Guittard semisweet chips then harden in the freezer. The textures are really nice.

Strawberries are lower in sugar than lemons.

Americans eat many foods in many different ways because we can

it objectively makes them better. So why not?

>objectively
That word again, Veeky Forums.

OBSESSED

OBESE

You see by encapsulating it within an airtight shell you can preserve the freshness of the fruit

I've only seen it done at buffets where they have a fountain of what appears to be chocolate but is obviously not. Usually there's a shitload of little unrestrained spawn dipping their fingers in it and licking them so only people who like human skin cells with their chocolate style product would do it.

And UK fags cover them in cream.

Come the fuck on with this bullshit. It all tastes good.

Uhm try again sweetie :)

>sugar
I didn't even mention sugar.

I tried one of those when i was a kid.

The fucking chocolatier mustve used half rotten strawberries because i almost threw up because of the taste.

M U S L I M
U
S
L
I
M

Could it have been milk chocolate with butyric acid?

C H R I S T I A N
Just as fucking deluded.

Kek