So I stopped drinking coffee and I sleep better, don't crash as much etc...

So I stopped drinking coffee and I sleep better, don't crash as much etc. But I also have a hard time getting motivated to work (office drone type stuff). Should I just accept that caffeine is necessary for the modern day zionist cattle or do I let my productivity suffer?

Go to the gym before work.

Take kratom instead.

Is it weird that I actually drink coffee to sleep better?

Depends on how much you depend on caffeine. I used to down like 6 cups a day. For the past year or so I've reduced it to 2 cups a day, but I still need it to function. I think once you depend on it, you're pretty much fucked till the day you die. If you have motivation to do what said. If your job drains you to the point where you'd rather have a drink after work, stick to the caffeine. Good luck user.

does this actually give you enough energy to get through the day?

You could micro dose LSD throughout the day.

Quit being such a pussy. Try coming off fucking dope. It's fucking coffee you faggot.

Thats what Im fucking saying shit. Listening to these people complain about a caffiene addiction lmfao.

>try being addicted to drugs you pussy
no thanks, I'm not retarded

Eat apples. I'm serious, I feel like those things give me so much more energy than coffee.

try black tea if you haven't already

I like a glug of sweet wine, and half a light beer in the morning. Helps to get the motor running.

OP are you me? Literally stopped drinking cofee 5 days ago. Hate my job now lol

>now

Based Satan

>Should I just accept that caffeine is necessary for the modern day zionist cattle or do I let my productivity suffer?

Yet another formulation of the modern existential dilemma. I'm right there with you, friend. But... What a time to be alive...

thought of this thread as i had a coffee this morning, genuinely cannot remember the last time before this i consumed coffee/energy drink/caffeine at all, im scared of becoming dependent, but i had to stay up to fix my sleeping pattern... at least this single coffee still has me relatively alert and it;s been 7~ hours since having it and ive passed the 24 hours awake mark

feels good man

>not him
It's not so much about hating it but most of my tasks are dull and it's hard to get excited about without a little buzz of some kind. The day really drags and you put off stuff way more than usual

>Modern day cattle

errr, you do know that coffee was originally a secret drink offered in sufi monasteries to help monks "focus" better and connect with God and also , coffee has been the basic medicine for almost all ailments since world war 1.

It is also known to improve cardiac health.

try chugging raw eggs when you start feeling tired

nice dubs

but do you actually believe in this nonsense abrahamic fedora mythology? or are you just fascinated by this allegoric depiction of the destructive human traits?

For motivation and energy I would highly recommend ephedrine over caffeine. I just graduated college but when I would pull all nighters to write papers or lab reports I would take a mix of ephedrine and coffee or tea to stay up all night. Its not scheduled in America but you have to show your ID when you buy it because you only need to do a 1 step synthesis to make methamphetamine out of ephedrine.

I don't drink coffee every day and I certainly don't use ephedrine every day but sometimes when I'm working early shifts or night shifts and I'm that level of dead tired that no amount of caffeine will fix 12mg of ephedrine makes me feel not only awake but happy and motivated for the next 6 to 8 hours. I bought a 60pack of 25mg pills in the beginning of the year and I'm down to the last few and should buy more but I think it's legal to buy 2 packs a month.

>you do know that coffee was originally a secret drink offered in sufi monasteries to help monks "focus" better and connect with God

No it wasn't you retard.

Where the fuck did you get your knowledge of coffee? Bedouins were drinking coffee before sufism was even a thing.

I used to pound energy drinks and those little espresso double shots all day. I don't drink caffeine at all anymore. You'll get past it. I don't need it to wake up. What do you do for work? Getting up and moving around can help. Get your heart rate up.

what the fuck are you on about?

Is this marketed as a stimulant or are you just abusing sudaphed?

This

I used to drink a ton of coffee a couple of years ago. I used to get a large double double from Tim Hortons with a double espresso shot every day, but I have developed such a tolerance to caffeine that after drinking coffee I will crash within an hour. If I drink more coffee, I won't become more productive, I will become jittery, uncomfortable, and mentally exhausted. I have been avoiding drinking any caffeine at work for this reason. But I do like to take a pseudoephedrine every once in a while to keep me awake.

Just have one cup of coffee in the morning. It's all about moderation.

Caffeine is bad on a regular basis. With all the cases of anxiety going around these days it's best to limit caffeine intake to a couple times a week...

I'm addicted to this Bronkaid. I get bronked just about every work day and some off days if I have a lot to do. 25mg of ephedrine and a cup of coffee and I'm good to go.

No fucking shit homie. Waaahhhh how do I get through the day without my coffee.

Don't you wish you had those types of problems? Hardest part of my day is debating armed robbery to buy food and maybe some crystal hope. I wish the hardest part of my day/life was getting off coffee.

Coffee is a drug, and it's the lightest weight drug, and you got hooked on it. Says a lot about you bro. I'm not addicted to stimulants, I was addicted to alcohol, I started using stimulants to curb my alcohol addiction. I'm 15 days sober today thanks to crystal.

How do I micro dose lsd and what effects does it have to make this worthwhile.

Keep in mind I care about my job just to the point that I don't want to get fired.

>homie
>armed robbery
>crystal
Holy shit I hate poor people. Please go back to prison some of us are trying to raise families

Anyone whom uses methamphetamine on a regular basis should be executed.

yes.

Mega B every morning

What. But now you're on meth. Doesn't that contradict everything? You speak like a nigger and boast like a nigger. You don't deserve help

Does that include children who are prescribed adderall by the state?

I find it terribly ironic how on the one hand people come down hard on "meth users" while at the same time you have schools telling parents that they will be put in jail unless they agree to dosing their kids with "adhd medication" which is literally the exact same chemical as street meth.

We all need something to get us going through the day. We don't have the luxury other animals have eating and sleeping whenever they feel like it. I jump between coffee and tea along with taking Adderall and my heart does fine so long as I'm aware of how much of each I am taking and at what times.

As much as I'm against efforts to push drugs down everyone's throat for whatever fad disease is going around, the people that actually have ADD/ADHD really do benefit from the proper dosage of medications. It's not just for concentration, but it also helps lower levels of depression and anxiety for not being able to stick with thoughts.

Any advice for getting around the migraines?

How's your magnesium intake? Before I took a supplement, I used to be prone to headaches and migraines all the time.

>really do benefit from the proper dosage of medications

I get that. I just find it funny that on one hand you have people screaming about how horrible meth is and how it ruins lives, etc, etc, and on the other hand you have the same nanny state forcing children to take the exact same chemical.

>We don't have the luxury other animals have eating and sleeping whenever they feel like it.
lmao maybe wage cucks don't

Exactly my point. I was one of the thousands of kids handed meds when ADD/ADHD was being talked all over the news. I was on it from 9-15 and the common protocol for when it wasn't working was to increase the dosage since you can easily build a tolerance, but not one doctor ever said to cut back or not take it daily. I got a lighter prescription two months ago and it's made such a huge difference already that I can't compare it to when I was a kid. It's all just irresponsible people trying to squeeze a few bucks out.

>NEETS are the epitome of health eating exclusively trendies and sandwiches crafted by certified artists
Kek

He thought it was neat that your number ended in 666

i could really go for some trendies now

>15 days sober
>thanks to meth
please be trolling

Like it matters kiddo, you're using it for an effect. Like coffee drinkers getting a buzz. Or do you feel like you're breaking the rules?

Stimulants don't affect me like alcohol does. Obviously the armed robbery but was me being sarcastic. The stimulants are nice but I don't feel the need to buy more after I run out, I don't feel the need to make more after I run out. I sleep fine.