IS RAMEN CARBONARA THE MOST REDPILLED WAY TO MAKE CARBONARA?

It's cheap and easy to make. All you need is a few packs of ramen, an electric kettle, bacon, garlic powder, and some uncooked scrambled eggs!

youtube.com/watch?v=su8NwidRcDQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_UW0ucZtG8
youtube.com/watch?v=geLxWZrq31E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>IS TYPING IN ALL CAPS THE MOST REDPILLED WAY TO TITLE POSTS?

yes

How is this any different to regular carbonara?

Fuck this cunt, it's bogan retards like him that make my country look bad.

greggo is a national treasure m8

Yes. Try not to be such a pretentious cu/ck/. The all caps title can help you get the main idea of the thread while scrolling through the catalog between your Futa viewing sessions.

>How is this any different to regular carbonara?
It's made with ramen noodles instead of regular noodles. It's a quick easy meal to make when your too pissed/bothered to either make fresh noodles or head to the market for a bag. It's makes some great drunk food.

>Fuck this cunt, it's bogan retards like him that make my country look bad.
While you're slaving away at the servo, Greg's cooking, making YouTube videos, and cashing fat ad revenue cheques.

>greggo is a national treasure m8
agreed

It's autistic cunts like you with no sense of humour that make your country look bad.

>THE MOST REDPILLED WAY TO MAKE CARBONARA

I don't see anything in this recipe about how the Jews control the media, so no

I also have concerns about eating mostly raw egg unless you're sourcing it from your own chickens

Hi, I'm Greg and I would like to be your next food meme. Please repost my video so it goes "viral". Thank you!

Regular fucking spaghetti takes literally the same amount of effort you inbred retard. It's not some genius fucking invention to replace noodles with noodles.

>ad revenue
Even for a successful channel the ad revenue is basically fucking nothing. Working at a servo would legitimately bring in more dosh than this retarded cunt makes off youtube. He makes it because he's a self-obssesed cunt who thinks people need to see his shit.

Good. I'd rather be known as humourless than as completely retarded buffoons.

Fuck off m8, Greg's the best
Go and live in Papua or something, git out of muh cuntry

He's not bad but I would like him more if he didn't feel the need to act like le wacky clown man.

Cut the flailing and faux mistakes. It makes genuine mistakes more humorous and makes you look like less of a prat.

>I also have concerns about eating mostly raw egg unless you're sourcing it from your own chickens
There's essentially no risk of salmonella on cage eggs. Any trace of infection and they can effectively purge the cage and any nearby one. Otherwise they just pump the whole herd full of anti-biotics.

>Regular fucking spaghetti takes literally the same amount of effort you inbred retard.
No it does not. Try not to think like a boong for a minute.

Spaghetti
>10+ minutes for water to boil
>boil pasta for 8 minutes

two minute noodles
>fill kettle and turn it on
>dump water in bowl

I wish Greg could be my new dad.

Greg is a total cunt of a man.

Source: live 3 doors down from him.

Well post stories if you're gonna make accusations, cunt. Give me all the hot gossip.

There are loads. Just the other week he ran over an old woman's dog in the road then drove off back to his. When the old woman tried to confront him about it he chased her off his land with a rake then stood at the bottom of his driveway shouting he owned so much of the pavement and if she didn't leave he would take her to court for harassment.

To be fair, he said "effort" not "time."

classic greg

Someone post filipino carbonara

You know you can use water from a kettle to cook regular pasta too, right?

They are both
>submerge in boiling water
>wait

So unless, fucking somehow, you need your carbonara so god damn quickly that the five or so extra minutes in which you'd be cooking the bacon and fixing the eggs anyway is just TOO LONG, it's the exact same shit.

Have you ever been to /pol/? It's literally every thread. Birthplace of le redmeme so of course.

I think he has a lot of anger problems when he is not streaming.

>alang go pa muh buhyah spaghetti in say oong pasta bowl
>na ma ng uder ingrredents por ga oong la poo cheesening

youtube.com/watch?v=U_UW0ucZtG8

I wonder if he'll respond.

It's cheaper you fuckwit
A 3 cent pack of ramen versus a 40 cent pack of spaghetti
That's just it you fuckass
It's faster and cheaper
That's the fucking point
It's simpler to make a "ramen hack" or whatever than explain how to make spaghetti
Since it's the same shit anyways there'd be no point in doing either

Shoulda asked him when "Neighbour's dog sandwich maker panini" video will be uploaded!

Yet he's not concerned with running over a dog owned by someone else?

Fucking scumbag. If you witnessed that happening, report his flabby ass.

You still don't get his point, do you? Even though the noodles cook faster, preparing the sauce and ingredients is still going to eat up a lot of your time, rushed or not. Why not take the few extra minutes to prepare proper pasta instead of precooked garbage?

>Why not take the few extra minutes to prepare proper pasta instead of precooked garbage?
because its RAMEN carbonara not regular pasta carbonara. it also saves a lot of time, especially when you have had a few stubbies too many

What the fuck

RULE 39: CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

stop using tard language.

Why does it need eggs?

he didn't have any mayo?

>uncooked scrambled eggs

>that gif
every fucking time

They also make this kind of aberration...

what the fuck is that

is that halo halo?

His neighbour plays in Three Doors Down?

His channel used to be more of a humor channel

like:
youtube.com/watch?v=geLxWZrq31E

>getting embarrassing haircut at age 55 to appeal to kids

YouTube stardom is hell, isn't it?

>pan nice and warm

cunt. Fucking embarrassing.

allo allo is a great show

No

More needs to be done about this.