It's really nice that they include all these condiments for oysters to cover up the unpleasant oyster taste

It's really nice that they include all these condiments for oysters to cover up the unpleasant oyster taste.

It's really nice that they include all these condiments for hit dogs to cover up the unpleasant wiener taste

It's really nice that they include all these condiments for tacos to cover up the unpleasant tacos taste

It's really nice that they include all these condiments for barbecue ribs to cover up the unpleasant ribs taste

>tfw flyover

I miss fresh oysters so much.

It's really nice that they include all these condiments for beef carpaccios to cover up the unpleasant beef taste

>I miss fresh oysters so much.
Your local Hooters has them.

Wtf with all the shit posting.
Go back to your mancave

These are all true though

No they are not. I was counter trolling the idiot OP.

The truest one would be the carpaccios, but for all the other dishes the flavours brought by the spices , condiment and salsas are part of the fucking dish.
The base texture and taste of the meat is good, but it is even better with some other combing flavours added. It's called cooking ffs.
Same for the oysters.
Also having the choice to combine with the condiment of your election is a nice liberty so you can vary while eating them.
This has nothing to do with oysters or beef ribs tasting unpleasant on its own

>expecting anything but shitposting on ck

condiments are supposed to round out the flavors

oysters taste fatty and salty, so it's natural to balance it out with a bit of acid and hotness

but people who only eat mcdonalds wouldn't get it

That's horseradish, lemon, and hot sauce? I'll try that next time I open a can of oysters, not to hide any unpleasant taste, but to restore some of the taste diminished by the canning process.

If they're fresh they taste fine as is but horse radish and cocktail makes them a lot better. Don't be an edgelord OP

Wuss cant handle raw shellfish without sauces.

Nigga Ill eat a raw hog the size of your fist right out of the mud. It's like a delicious clammy mushroom.

fresh oysters have a largely different profile

Whoever convinced the first customers to not only eat, but PAY for guzzling the shelled snot balls called oysters must have been the most silver-tongued bastard to ever live.

Fairly certain that it's cocktail sauce, not hot sauce. Unless that's what you meant and you were just being general.

how about you suck my SCHLONG you pathetic vergin

>doesn't even have mignonette
pleb picture