Does Veeky Forums like their wings naked or breaded?

Does Veeky Forums like their wings naked or breaded?

Other urls found in this thread:

authoritynutrition.com/6-reasons-why-vegetable-oils-are-toxic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Naked

Breaded is way too rich especially with thick sticky sweet sauces.

I like them in cornstarch>naked>flour

breaded

i don't like slimy wings

Either is fine as long as they are crispy. Love me some blue cheese dressing as well.

if a good cook is making them, i'll definitely go traditional.

breaded is a safe choice to get some crunchiness if youre eating at an inauthentic restaurant though.

breading is the devil's tool/

If I'm feeling frisky I might dredge them in flour, otherwise naked

Breading = deep fried = cholesterol.
I prefer the healthier one.

I give them a light dusting of skim milk powder.
Thanks Heston.

good lad

>>>>. bread = cholesterol ? Holy shit that's dumb. Bread(grains) is vegetable, fried in vegetable oil so there is no cholesterol. Chicken(animal) is cholesterol. Breading / frying does not affect cholesterol.

yeah when I eat deep fried wings, I always think about the healthy options

>deep frying
>using vegetable oil
ew
authoritynutrition.com/6-reasons-why-vegetable-oils-are-toxic/

I don't really like wings all that much.

>inauthentic
As opposed to what? B-Dubs?

>oil
>toxic
Jesus christ a fucking dota meme is now used to decribe food. This is hell.

I prefer naked. Breaded can be alright but you can fuck up breading. It's impossible to fuck up naked wings without starting a fire.

>As opposed to what?

Pretty much any wing restaurant in existence. The overwhelming majority of them serve un-breaded wings. But if you're eating somewhere that doesn't specialize in in wings and it's just a random addition to the menu then breaded is a safe bet.

But it's a League of Legends meme

What country you live in?

naked, breaded is disgusting. the wing by itself isnt that meaty, why the fuck you need breading on it? just get boneless at that point like a child

Lightly breaded. I'll soak them in buttermilk and dredge them in seasoned flour ONCE. No eggwash, no second dredge.

They're both deep fried you fucking retard

Naked

Unless its the bar down the street. They do a rare battered wing which is A+ material and I think anything other than naked should be criminal.

Naked if the guy knows what he's doing, you have to double fry them at different temps.
Otherwise breaded.

The United States of America. They're just too messy for my taste. Very low meat to effort ratio too.

corn starch fried wings are great

i then like to dip them or do some tossed in buffalo sauce. simple. easy. quick.