Why hasn't science been able to create a LEGAL drug that instantly wakes me the fuck up in the morning?

Why hasn't science been able to create a LEGAL drug that instantly wakes me the fuck up in the morning?

Why is it that all the drugs that actually do this are illegal like cocaine and ritalin?

I'm sure there is a high demand for a legal version of some kind of alertness drug that isn't fucking glucose or caffeine which do nothing.

Caffeine you dummy

This.

OP probably tried drinking a single mug of half coffee half creamer over the course of 3 hours and convinced himself that caffeine "doesn't work on me".

It's all about volume. Just drink like 5 cups of coffee.

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

Espresso works

They make caffeine pills.

Also maybe smelling salts.

>Why is it that all the drugs that actually do this are illegal like cocaine
The same reason using steroids isn't allowed in sports. It's not fair to everyone else if you have cheat mode enabled on life.

>Just drink like 5 cups of coffee.
Fuck that. You'll be peeing all morning.
You can just buy a bag of caffeine powder and eat it straight or pour some into everything you eat or drink. You can get a kilo for like $10.

But it does take time to kick in. OP is asking for something that works instantly.

just sniff some ammonia
i bet that would wake your ass up

see

Snort/parachute caffeine powder?

Amphetamine is legal with a prescription.

this i take amphetamine orally every morning and it still takes like 45 minutes to wake me up
much longer than does coffee
although i have been taking amphetamine since i was 6
just vape

Fucking sleep nigger.
There's a fuckton of effective uppers, some of them designer drugs, some of them legal, some of them illegal but easy to get. They all cause varying degrees of accustomisation and addiction.
If you use them every morning to get through the day you loose long term every time.
If there's no way for you to muster up some sleep, I recommend switching to alcohol to get through the day without caring about sucess in any way.

Science doesn't decide which drugs are illegal.

That's because oral ROI is slower

If you were to mainline or somehow smoke amphetamine it would come on almost instantly

that said you should not do this -- addictiveness is related to how quickly the drug becomes active.

And prescription is near impossible to get, so you use meth instead.

>And prescription is near impossible to get
Where do you live? It's incredibly easy to get it for ADD/ADHD in the USA

australia

interesting, i thought you couldn't get it at all in places like Australia or EU countries

Oh, you sheltered child.

Well it looks like Germany doesn't allow Adderall / Amphetamine salts but does allow Ritalin.

Lmao, amphetamines aren't even legal to proscribe medically in some EU countries. Adderall is illegal in some EU countries, I shit you not. They use different medication for ADHD.

Oh shit I misread what you wrote. We actually agree.

this, just vaporize meth, it turns into amphetamine in your body after awhile anyway, leaving you wired for at least 16 hours. all the neurotoxicity studies are lies, you just sleep it off and ur the same

>its fair for Chad to have better genes inherited from birth that gives him an unfair advantage over everyone in life
>but its not fair if we use performance enhancing drugs to do the same thing

>sleep 8+ hours
>feel like shit in morning
>want to continue sleeping
No, fuck wasting time on sleeping when it clearly doesn't work

Is it true meth makes you ragingly horny?

I find what you eat the previous day has a huge impact in terms of how much. If you eat a tonne you fly out of bed - i used to think i was an energetic person and others were lazy until i got crohns. Since then malabsorption means some days i just cant leave the bed and when i do its like i just dont have the motivaion to move my feet, not so much that i cant but there motivation doesnt happen. Really woke me up to how much pure natural difference there is before individuality comes into it.

It won't all just fucking magically fix you in one day dip shit. You build up a sleep deficit, there's some interesting studies done at the Massachusetts sleep research institute I would start there

completely false. you do not need to worry about excessive, compulsive masturbation

Just another lie by scientists to make meth look bad

Hmm, but can I make up the deficit by sleeping more? As in, does it go away faster I start sleeping for ~10 hours instead of 7-9 recommended ones?

what did he mean by this?

"Sleeping longer hours" is just bullshit advice and those research papers are inconclusive at best.

I slept for 9-12 hours every day when I was way back in primary/middle/high school but I still felt sleepy as fuck during class.

When I was in college I was sleeping for 4 - 5 hours a day and I felt no different to when I was in school.

Only later in life did I realize that my brainletism was caused by some form of ADHD and that topics that don't interest me automatically bore me to death.

But if I'm doing something I like then I can stay awake for 24 hours straight without even realizing it.

It's true, and it's actually a good thing.

>I slept for 9-12 hours every day when I was way back in primary/middle/high school but I still felt sleepy as fuck during class.

Because you overslept idiot. For most people, you're not supposed to sleep longer than, at most, 8.5 hours.

Isn't it obvious? The Feds and DEA are all Chads trying to stamp out any possible competition.

Is it just while you're on meth, or does regular use just make you hornier in general?

Why do you keep posting this face?

It would probably blow out your heart after a week or so of use, but wouldn't slamming an EpiPen every morning give you that adrenaline rush that would wake you the fuck up into fight/flight mode?

It's illegal to make such drug. Only the drugs that cure illnesses are approved by the fda. Sleeping is not illness. Having hard time waking up might be but everyone who goes to sleep too late has that problem, it's not an illness in traditional sense. It's the same with stopping aging. Aging isn't an illness so there can't be anti aging drugs. Though it's still possible to have drug for some unrelated purpose but which has the side effect of waking people up. Trump was supposed to make FDA great again, with help of peter thiel putting crazy transhumanist libertarians that approve anything at the top, not sure how that plan is going.

just give yourself a jolt from a shock collar, I'm pretty sure a Veeky Forumsentist should be able to rig one to an alarm clock, instant full awake every time

It's not about what's fair, are you 5 or something?