I need advice for cooking a human, i.e. what spices to use, what method of cooking and what to pair with it

I need advice for cooking a human, i.e. what spices to use, what method of cooking and what to pair with it.

Hahaha, funny. You found out about Veeky Forums for the first time and want to see if the rumors of it being the Big Bad Wolf are true. (Or this is a meme I am not aware of).

How old was your human? Is it organic?

Not OP, but...
>Big Bad Wolf

What the fuck nigga?

24 yrs, white. Free range organic

not that i know but use nutmeg and thank me later

If the human is Chinese. Does that mean you like HAVE to make Chinese food?

Is that the way cannibalism works?

The race of your human affects the flavor.

Where the fuck did you find organic?

What's the weight and the marbling?

Wow, this thread is just as funny as the 9,256,345 other times it has been posted.

Very lean, and I found organic at my local black market

Its pork but sweeter. Cook it like pork but season it with the natural sweetness in mind.

If it's a lean adult I'd make a curry, myself. Use a recipe intended for pork for best results.

Avoid the brain and be careful with nerves.

And you probably got scammed on the organic part. With human you get free-range OR organic.

That's too old man. 10 white and preferably a sow is the prime. Can only be enjoyed medium rare or else it will be too tough to chew on.

What is the best cut from my human, I have the whole human.

I also have a 9 years, asian female too. but only some parts

Are you gonna fuck it one last time before you eat it?

Asian is no good. Too salty. It should go well with bamboo though.

Really? I enjoy asian on some occasions

Only good for stir fry. White is great for roast medium rare.

What does each race go well in?

Black is great for the trash can. Mexican and Indian is great for curry only.

What makes black inedible?

The stench. It will reek your house like a skunk in defense and taste like day old luke warm eggs. Your call buddy.

What is the most expensive race of human meat?

Japanese sows. Quite the delicacy in sushi.

Is baby good to eat?

>Is baby good to eat?
They tend to be real fatty. Take that how you will

I have been assured by a very knowing American of my acquaintance in London, that a young healthy child well nursed is at a year old a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled.

Why does this turn me on so much

Well you either have a vore fetish or you're a necrophiliac, so for your sake I hope you're into fucking corpses.

k3k