Is macaroni and cheese supposed to be a main dish or a side? If the latter, what do you eat it with?

Is macaroni and cheese supposed to be a main dish or a side? If the latter, what do you eat it with?

Sliced hotdogs and ketchup.

It's meant to be a side. Can be a meal for children and man children.

with a fork

>and ketchup.

goes well with grilled or fried meats, especially chicken

I'd eat it next to chicken, fish, pork, steak. Its a pretty versatile side imo.

Barbecue/grilled meats are popular. Baked beans, green beans, potato salad are also common sides.

My favorite boxed variety.

Pairs well a hunk of steak and a salad.

pared with tunaaa my nigga. Home made mac&cheese with some grilled tuna is heaven.

test

Are you a mod or janitor or something?

Can be either.
I usually have it as a side but it takes up 50% of the plate.
I serve it with grilled meats, bbq, sausages, stuff like that.

It is a side and can be eaten with almost anything. But stir in a can of rotel and pretty much any meat and wa la you have a main dish.

It can be a meal if you want it to be.

My mother has this BBQ pulled pork recipe in which she gets places the pulled pork on top of the mac and cheese before baking it. Somehow the BBQ flavor goes really well with it.

If I'm making my own mac and cheese I usually serve it with hot dogs or pork chops. A tasty, filling homemade side dish with something really simple.

my guess is they're testing their new Veeky Forums pass

If you ever go to Black Country it's basically their version of fries.

Pleb

Oh boy! I certainly love my new Veeky Forums™ Pass™! And it only cost me 5.00 United States dollars™, so you should get one too! Act now, and you'll get an ALL ACCESS PASS to /vip/, where only Veeky Forums™ Pass™ owners like us can post Spicy Memes™ like Pepe the Frog™. Don't be a Newfag™, order yours today!

Can be both. Typically a side with things like barbecue

>Veeky Forums pass
>not Veeky Forums Gold

pleb

My nigga

chunks of hamburger beef, or chicken.
>bread crumbs
>american italian seasoning
>dash of turmeric
>mix it together and you have a meal

Since it's pasta it'd probably be a primi but sharters can't get their heads round that, so you might as well chuck it all in one big bucket for the fat cunts.

Sun dried tomato and green onion are great in a baked mac n cheese.