Watching people eat in their car makes me want to yank the wheel and smash my cat into their car...

Watching people eat in their car makes me want to yank the wheel and smash my cat into their car, sending them off the road and into a fatal crash. The fuck is wrong with you people. Just eat when you get home.

Fuck off

While driving or when parked? If I had any fuckin time I wouldn't be eating fast food in the first place

Why do you want to hurt your cat? I mean my cat is an asshole but the vet bill alone would not be worth it if you wanted to do some serious damage.

Why would you do that to your cat?

Yesterday I drove 400 miles back home and stopped on the way to have a bite.
Am I an asshole for not "waiting to get home" ?
Fuck you faggot.

drive back to your home in west virginia and hang yourselves you hillbillies.

>makes me want to yank the wheel and smash my cat into their car

Fucking kek. The image that just put in my mind

I was brought up thinking eating fast food, ordering at a drive thru and eating anything in the car were all déclassé. It wasn't until I was an adult that I realized this was normal, everyday stuff for a lot of people, and not just poor people. I still can't bring myself to eat in the car, though, and I've never ordered fast food from a drive thru. It still seems trashy to me even though I know it's a normal thing.

why are you driving your cat

Faggot

Me and my buddies will smoke a nice fat blunt and go to Whataburger or mcchickendees and order entirely to much food. Just to pull off into a parking spot and pig out.

God bless America ;-;

>I wanna commit murder over mundane commonplace things
>what's wrong with other people?

Go on then big man, run my off the road. I drive a big Chevy Pickup and I'll have you in a ditch in 2 seconds.

man you don't know what you're missing out on. I used to be anal about not eating in my truck, but now that it's old as shit i don't give a rip, and they built a little caesers in my town so like 90% of the time i have like half a hot n ready pepperoni on the back seat for snackin on while im cruising down the road as long as you eat it in 2 or 3 days it's fine ok.

stfu bitch try it i'll smack you in the head so hard you'll be able to see the milky way and andromeda collapse between each other

My brother always eats pretzels or popcorn when we go out to the country for fishing. He's around 7 feet and has to crouch when he drives. The popcorn gets fucking everywhere. One weekend I hid the popcorn while he was in a gas station pissing so he stopped at wendys and got like 12 bags of salad croutons. Fucker ate 8 bags. I hate him. I didn't even catch any fish that weekend. Fuck.

>he's a cat person
explains a lot

>caring whether people eat in your car
Normal.

>caring whether people eat in their own cars
Autism.

Go fuck yourself, OP.

>OP will never know the joy of eating a burger while going down the freeway at 90mph

The faster you're going, the better it tastes.

I shovel oatmeal into my mouth while I drive I work to in the morning

If you live in the south like me it's always over 140 when I get back in my car.

DUDE