Tfw just found .pdfs of 'On Women' and My Twisted World on my younger brother's laptop

>tfw just found .pdfs of 'On Women' and My Twisted World on my younger brother's laptop

How do I stop him from becoming a frogman? He's very unattractive both inside and out. Is it inevitable, or can I make him read something that'll set him on the right path?

I've tried getting him to read the Bible in the past, but he won't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c6uAP5AUmqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just beat him up a few times

>the bible doing shit all
lol.

Anyways, the way to stop a man from becoming a bitter little virgin is a proper upbringing and socialization. Obviously you and your father are loser failures, but I suppose there's still time. Go take him out to do fun things, with more social successfully men and encourage sociable behavior. Bring women too, so he can talk to them. My first step from going from an autistic basement dweller perma-virgin to a functioning man was being invited out to go drinking by some cousins with a group of their friends when I was 19. I got drunk and had a really good time socializing with people I had never seen before, even some women.

I don't think that'll solve anything

reading isn't gonna stop that train, get him involved with other people. like a sport or hobby or something interactive

Cheers, lads. I'll take him out with me and my friends.

yea it will

FIGHT YOUR BROTHER....

and introduce him to any smart female friends you have, let him see the humanness of women.

Sorry user. There is no going back from the red pill
That which can be destroyed by the truth should be

Have you considered to give him such an extreme kick in the nuts that he will in return try to kick you in the nuts, but not via physical action but by surpassing you and eliminating your existance? I'm talking about rouge et noir-tier revenge. Ruin his life as to activate his desire for revenge and feeling of injustice. Give him some patrician misogynistic literature as to let him refine and properly realize his anger at the female gender.

I remember thatne day i stood at the bridge looking at the cars. The sun was also shining. And i was thinking: I'm goiiing to kill myself, to kill myself, to kill myself. But i dind't actually mean it. I was thinking about eating a hamburger or a kebap, and my thoughts on suicide were more ironic, as in pretending i was the kind of person who would be at a bridge and think about actually going to kill himself this time. But then i realized that i was deeply apathetic towards my own feelings, that any kind of imulse was subjugated by an ironic narrative which reduced the mobilizing content of my unfiltered emotions. When i realized that i knew that i had to become the top-shitposter on planet earth. It was the only solution to my intense lack of suffering. It was the only way to trascend mock-ironic fantasies of feeling something. To say it in chan-philosophical terms: I was on 4 layers of irony, but i needed to reach 5 layers of irony as to self myself from the terror and despair that constantly living in 4 layers of irony entailed.

what was my plan=? I knew i had only one sot. If my meme was going to be a failure, i might have just as well pretended to react emotionally. But then i thought that my life can o fuck itself and that i just want to do what i feel like withou tchanging anything. So i went to eat a hamburger and it was bad and dissatisfying and i said: This was a relapse. I actually need to be much more sever. Everything would be good once i bought a villa in finland and lived by a lake and never had to work because i was th emost succesful writer in the history of mankind and not only that, my writing was genuine, insightful and deeply touching. It was also ver conceptual, DeLillo-esque. But then i realized that i never write out of my own volition, so i decided to instead do what i want to do, what i impulsively do, so i joined the special forces of saudi araba. But then my mom died and sharia law forced me tto take shoers without my clothes, as to show my despair and sadness in the face of my mothers death. I wasn't satisfied with my existance anymore, since now i had seen that i had a penis. It was at this moment that i realized how vile, mediocre, disappointing, shameful and disgusting females and their body were. I have a penis, and they do not have it. That's for me so incredibly incredibly important. After all that i went through and all the valuable lssons i learned that a man may never ever be fantasizing about anything else but other man, since the penis is the only satisfying object

Buy him some personal time with a ladyboy.

Helo my name is tracy and i'm a student at berkely which is an elite uni in cali or california as foreigners say. Personally i think your brother is an extreme sort of shitlord who should be euthanized via trasnmission of cow genes. There is a certain sense of sadness wihin your words that i define as a condescending patriarchal attitude towards the emotional validity of my own reality. I am deeply concerned that it was you who actually stole my milkshake one year ao when life was easy and i was listenin to jack johnson tunes while simultaenously writing on whatsapp about the latest developments in the private life of Pain of salvation's band leader, some sedish dude i think. In any case it was then that i had to accept that i would never be the second coming of jane Austin.

What did this mean for my protst group? It meant that Cali was dead beyond saving. It was the kind of realization that changes everything together and you're like thinking to yourself: ayyooooooooooooooo. But then comes the poiint where truth stops being truth and insteads becomes an object that is managed, utilized and treated like an object. There is always this moment that succeeds feelings of genuine relevation, a moment in which you feelings and thoughts are carefully integrated into a alanced and compromised philosophy. I could never accept this, since as a child i had played Metal Gear Solid and from thereon it was clear that the only thing THE ONLY THING i could do was fighting. I was like a cornered jackal, when the male shiltlords tried to rape me with their condescending hairstyles and opressive skin colour. I tried to explain this to my tutor, but he has a penis. I have to point out that every man who has got a small penis is a complete loser at life. Hes undesirable, a real stinker. There are women awho are satisfied with the "average" just means small but for me, 19 cm is perfect, and 17 is the least i accept. This is 7 inches in european measurement systems.

In any case i was like: No Mum! no!!!! And she went at me and roundhouse kicked me into the bath room where i was forced to shave my beard by applying a free-roaming skateboard trick in skate 2, which was playing on my Playstation, which was plugged in the bathroom TV. Once i finished with Skate 2, i retrutnred to reality and had to face the bitter truth taht trump was more than just a man. He was the my deepest and most intense object of desire. Iwshed to not only posess trump. I washed to be trump. I strapped on a dildo and imagined that i was trump fondling himself in his office, being a dirty fat old pervert who got off from being a racist fashist who woul destroy america. Fuck Donald trump.

What a ride

There is always the very much established method of explaining him that these books are bad and that his chances to be a normal member of society are decreasing by the minute. He shoul d instead read cool stuff like ender's Game or harry potter. Harry Potter, who didn't wish to be like him? Hahaha. I'm so happy to think of my sheltered childhood when i was reading Harry Potter day and night. I sometimes took the book with me into the shower. I wondered why Dumbledore was such a faggot and didn't invite me but hten i realized that harry potter was not real.
2 years later i turned 19 and i asked myself: Ralph, youhaven't even been to school in the last 3 years. What th ehell are you going to do with your life? Only a couple of minutes later i was sent a link by a friend on steam who told me that this was "the dankest shit since the rise of bane" and i answered with a heartfully smile on my face that nobody could see, not ene me, except for god. I watched this elliot rodger video and came to the conclusion that our world is deeeeply fucked in the head by tila tequilla, this god damn WHORE. I hate nobody more than Tila Tequila. And New York was waaay better than umpkins. New York was a real lady, she was bitchy but to a degree that was very ttarctive. Sometimes i wrote I Love new York fanfiction on deviantart and told the story of me winning the show and conquering New Yorks heart via true love and sincerity, while all the other guys with bi gpensis made use of macho jokes and read prose poems by Rilke, which i perceive to be more than just a little bit dickish. I interpreted their pretentiousness as trying to undermine my authority as the prodigy son of harold bloom, by exposing me as some kind of hack fraud hwo only read harry potter.

oh yeah, that is life. Isn't it cruel how sometimes we find ourselves in illusions and there is no way out, but even this no way out is an illusion, but since you really perceive it that way, it means that it's not an illusion since it bears a real effect on you. It feels like i was thrown into a locked room and the keys are in the hand of franz kafka.

regarding Kafka let me say that i believe that he isn overrated. His stories don't make any sense at all. what is he even trying to convey? No. I do not agree. As a matter of fact i wonder why you could ever be so stupid as to not hav ekilled yourself years ago, since your brain was made just for that purpose. If ithelps you sleep at night let me assure you that 'm a regular human being who dosn't eat pasta without pesto. And who eats pasa all day.

All of this was just a dramatic built up to what i'm going to say now: Nietzsche was right about literally everything. Isn't it just brilliant who he identifies the greek tragedy as the greatest form of life affirmation? Oh yes, imagine to be so life affirming, so god damn life affirming that the most tragic and devastating stories were played in favour of diyonisus, followed by orgies and so on. How could i not have s

nice b8

Get him a copy of Mussolini's "Doctrine of Fascism".

It's edgy enough to draw attention. Short enough to read. Vitalistic enough to change his life permanently for the better.

He's already a frog man. Nothing can be done, he is a genetic inferior. All you can do is hope that he doesn't take anyone else out with him.

It's not coming up on google! IT'S NOT COMING UP ON GOOGLE!

i wondered when you would post this thread OP. I've been waiting for you all day long, expecting the grandiose moment that would emerge as soon as you uploaded this thread to Veeky Forums. Oh hell yeah. Oh hell fucking yeah. I'm so fucking ANGRY because my life was so shit until now. I truly do not believe that anybody except for OP could even be so fucking radical in heart and mind, as to do what OP did. Is it even possible to CONCEIVE of a metaphysical project as deep, complex thorough and insightful as OP's project? Holly i want mooore........................ MOOOOOOOOre. In the sense of killing i, Op is the Number 1 hustla. He's too real to be real. To intelligent to not reate this thread. It made me remeber that one time when i was sitting on my roof and i saw how rain fell down on the top of my head. It carried with it a notion of how valuable human existance is. It reminded me wy i did this whole "I'm going to be a good human being"-thing in the fist place.

I concluded that there are 3 important things in life: OP, his thread, and my sensous capabilities to observe the first two. Sadely i have to tell you that i belong neither of these. Since i'm literall a cripple. The only way i knew of OP's thread was because my little sister tapped me at my forehead via the 3-finger forehead tipping system for people who are essentially only a blob of meat with a brain but no sensitive functions except for feeling touches. I'm crying at this very moment, because it makes me so sad that you actually believes this for a minute. I'm so tired of you being so gullible. All that matters is OP and his thread and his little bro. Can you even imagine how OP must feel? His brother is literlaly becoming a fasist murderer. A alt-rightist who masturbates to images of princess Leia. Is there any guarnatue that he will not end like one of those potheads? constantly moaning about not getting enough "pusy" (wtf?" and then goes off to China and lives in an abandoned village, watching slice of life chinese tapestry all day.

so there i went, my path towars annihilation led me towards the gates of troja. After all it was me who concluded that nothing even made the slightest sense of bit without hving started with the greeks. t made me so painfully aware that i didn't even understand myself, since even in my thinking i was constnatly making obscure references to the spartan poet tyrtaios, and i was like: What did i even mean by this, to which my supergo aka Michel Foucualt said: you ned to start with the greeks. I did a 180 turn in front of the gate and olled backwards into a cave where plato was waiting for me and told me about how i was becoming more and more politically radical and i should stop spreading fake news about World war 3. I was dazed as fuck and asked him who he had known but he just pointed at my forehead and i remembered this whole "I'm just a blob of meat" affair, and it wasn't actually about world war. Morrissey showed up and played Life is a pigsty too.

This could backfire if you don't do it right. Make sure your friends are willing to be supportive and encouraging of him and that, if your outing involves any women, they are encouraging and attentive too. Nothing makes a somewhat unsociable, maybe sensitive person's issues worse than going out and being ignored or even mocked; they won't want to do it again.

Of course, your brother may be such an autist that hanging out with him is actually unbearable for others, in which case there's not a lot you can do.

>how do I make my brother a stupid normie sheep like me? take the bluepill: women are perfect godesses and your entire life should be devoted to their service
get fucked cuck

>normie
>sheep
>bluepill
>cuck

You're one of the frog people aren't you?

Why are you snooping on your younger brother's computer?

Yes I am, now go to reddit plox

OP your post reminded me of a story thati told my friends a couploe of hours ago about me when i was a little boy and i went to harvard kindergarden. There at harvard everyone was a prince from duai or katar and i came from humble beginnings of a russian invador-couple who was fortified against their will in laska, when everything was already lost. short speech, long sense: I was deprived of the most natural thing for a small child: The care and love of a mother. Growing up with pretentious ivory league faggots i realized that there are certain things regarding existance that could only be answered via becoming a tourist in the most true sense. I got rich very quickly and when i was 25 i married my own son, named Douglas. He was very educated and told me an important thing. He said: Dad, i know you're a good guy but are you aware of just how bad everything is atm? We need to change everything ASAP. I asked him why he as to be so radical an dsay EVERYTHING ut he pointed out how even Rilke said that people die like bees in their cells these days. There wasn't even a beutiful death anymore, cities were made for die and not for life. And i concluded that this son was a nigger in the most relevant way. I sent him to detroit where he became a crack addict and killed 10 cops in a single night.

Having learned from this experience i demanded my father to to a jumping jack in front of President Obama Bin laden, which he did do and in return was killed via drone bombings. being devastated i started to replay the shin megami tensei series, wondering why i felt so attached to demonds that are barely characterized. And why the repetetive combat made me come back to it all the times. There is acharacter named Hideo Kojima who lives in a demon labyrinth and he is a phallus and asks me to no longer live in a virtual fantasy world full of infantile fantasies. He said: you are depressed because your life is empty of meaning, empty of spirituality, and yet your first impulse is to seek distraction and faux-satisfaction with the vilest form of consuer goods. I was created as to satisfy your curiosity, the combat system was created to keep you playing as much as possible. All of this was done to keep you consuming. And i said: Damn hideo kojima, what can i do. And he asked me to retrieve my soul from Obama bin laden. Arriving at the White mosque i refused to show my ID Card and none of the doors unlocked, since you need ID Level 1-cards to even open the front door. Being all resignated and tired from this bullshitish journey i wrote Hideo Jojimbo a message thanking him for being so kind but i think my soul is a-okay. It was ten days later that i met my future wife. she was raped by her brothers when she was a little kid and she trusted only me. It was here that my metaphysical studies came to use, since they taught me the value of kindness. I love her. She's so sweet and so good and so tender. Why would anybody hurt a creature like this? The world is sick no? so sick

There is nothing you can do. There is no place for people like him in this world.

How I see this playing out knowing lit
>nu male tries to beat up his redpilled little alt right brother to teach him
>brother beats the shit out of him instead
>nu male cries to his female friend about it after
>this makes her hot for little bro, and he gets pussy
>ironic

Jesus fucking christ

It's shit like this that makes me think AI companies are using this site for Turing tests.

I would probably agree with this idea. It could be gotten away with on this board out of all others too.

Beautiful. If it be an AI or just a schizophrenic those are the best posts I've read on Veeky Forums in a long time

thanks

thanks

I read both for fun, doesnt have to mean anything.

Recommend me literature like this please

J R if you read it right

My salvation was a Christian school, weirdly enough. Not the Jesus part, but it was so small there was no room for the usual cliques to form. I was friends with people from every social circle and it forced me to interact with people who weren't exactly like me.

Went from weird smelling basement retard who liked anime to poster normie in a year.

thanks

Tanks

You could try introducing him to an autistic hobby, like analytical philosophy, so that he'll never have to think about women again.

thanku

>19 cm is perfect

Does anybody know any website that basically says text out loud, and where i can download that audio? Looking for something that is like google translator's thing.

my dairy desu

Is he ugly due to bad grooming or being fat? If so, then the solution is to get him lifting and taking proper care of himself.

If he's just ugly, then /r9k/ is his ideological logical conclusion and there's nothing you can do about it.

Frequent socialization and a feeling of belonging are the only remedies.

I see ugly motherfuckers with wives and kids all the time

According to the /r9k/ redpill the wives don\t love them at all, will cheat on them eventually, and are only with them because they\ve been used up by 700 Chad cocks and now they want security.

>I (apparently) disagree with Schopenhauer and Rodgers' opinions. How do I stop someone from aligning with them?
Present logical counterarguments that demolish those arguments you disagree with.

You can't though, because Schopenhauer and Rodgers were right.

>virgins are hedonistic and must have fun to properly function

wow

He needs friendship, comradeship, emotional love and physical care. Simple exposure to women won't change anything. If he can't feel love for himself he won't feel love for them either.

Genetic success is predicated on passing your genes on. As long as the kid is really yours, a normal shlub with a kid did better from an evolutionary perspective than chad who had all his kids aborted

Das Kapital

I love that pic name

maybe, but that doesn't mean his wife loves him

and in truth, men who are already ugly having children in their late thirties and forties are just going to produce kids who are even worse than they were, due to germline mutations caused by advanced paternal age and just living in a society which requires attractiveness more than it did in the parents' time

Paternal age matters, but the age of the mother rising is a much more pertinent problem when it comes to general genetic health. The rise of autism is likely related to working mothers putting off having kids until their late 30s.

Why would you shield your brother from the truth? You don't actually believe in the happiness meme?

>7 inches in european measurement systems
>the bathroom TV
it's the little details that make it

>'the redpill'
>the truth

kek

if he's ugly then he has no hope with women no matter what he does.

in this case, it's better to be an openly bitter robot than a pathetic never-gonna-happen beta cuck.

That's not true at all.

rather be a bitter /r9k/er who can't get girls than an ugly chump who can't get girls but still acts like a beta, pro-feminism fag. if he's ugly he doesn't have any alternative to those two options.

>an ugly chump who can't get girls but still acts like a beta, pro-feminism fag.
How about be and ugly dude that acts like a fucking man?

an*

you can act like a regular person but still know that /r9k/ is right. doesn't mean you have to be a real life autist about it.

an ugly dude who acts like a regular person is still never getting any girls. might as well recognize the reality of why and female nature.

I'm not sure if you're actually serious.

of course i am.

stop ruining this thread

danke

I can't wait untill your brother's line of thinking becomes so prevalent society has to address it. Female hypergamy is only getting worse.

REAL men HATE women.

I'm proud to be a frogposter, and I'm proud to hate women. I'm redpilled and proud

What a dream. Is this r9k's fantasy?

damn

7/10

deny it and your brainwashed

>your
dropped to 2/10

Up your game, my man.

>plox
Wew

you don't have to hate women, just recognize reality. if you're ugly you're not going to ever have any success with women, it's best to understand the real reasons rather than delude yourself with feminist nonsense.

Bitter little manchild detected. If youd ever properly socialized, youd know I am correct.

Give him a read of "Vindication of Rights of Women".

Why do I see ugly men with women all the time?

Is my vision impaired?

They have this thing called "money," you've probably heard of it

you're probably underestimating their looks. men tend to underestimate the looks of other men. or you're seeing older people who got together before 'hook up culture'/dating apps made physical appearance the only thing that matters.

Can you post a picture of yourself? I want to see what a genuinely ugly person looks like. Maybe I've yet to see one. Do you stay inside most of the time?

no it's because women don't actually care anywhere near as much about looks as men do in general.

it's much more about compatibility of personality, which is linked to socioeconomic status.

Of course, it's easy if you're bitter about
>tfw no gf
to reduce that to "women only care about looks, money and bad boys", but that view is reductive enough to be considered untrue.

physical appearance has always been the only factor in two people getting together. If you're not physically attracted to someone, why would you go over and talk to them?

The difficulty is, everybody finds different people physically attractive. Sometimes you might find yourself attracted to someone who isn't conventionally attractive at all.

That's the thing. While we can post pictures of people who are undeniably universally attractive, that is, they have broad appeal to many people, but you or I might have someone who the other might consider much less attractive but themselves consider just as attractive as the person we can both agree is attractive.

Attraction is subjective, and it has always been so.

no, i have a job and a small number of friends. i don't want to post a picture of myself because i don't want to dox myself, become a meme, whatever. i'm not exceptionally disfigured or anything, just ugly, and ugly people can't get women these days.

desu it wasn't as bad before i started going bald, but now that i've balded it's totally hopeless.

looks are the only thing that matters. you don't have to get angry about it really, or hate people because of it, but it's best to recognize reality.

>you're seeing older people who got together before 'hook up culture'/dating apps made physical appearance the only thing that matters.

That's funny, the other day there was a thread on /adv/ (why do I go to that place) some girl made asking if anyone else felt attracted to people not conventionally good looking, saying the guy she had a crush was chubby and bald and so on. Then some cunt proceeded to make a long post convincing her not to do anything because she would 'regret it' afterwards, that she could do better and people would talk and the only reason she was attracted to him was because she was lonely.

Immediately the OP girl posted that she was right and that she would install Tinder and go to bars.

Have you started posting more frogs since balding?

physical appearance was always important but never as much as now. never before now did women realize how easy it is to get with attractive men; any woman can download an app on her phone and easily be able to sleep with dozens of attractive men every single week if they want to.

previously it would be easy for a woman to fall for a less attractive man she knows socially and who she likes personally, because she wouldn't be as acutely aware of the easy alternatives.

Get Veeky Forums, shave what's left of your hair, grow a beard (a real beard - as in, don't be a faggot who clips and styles it) and wear aviators. If you need corrective glasses, don't wear that hipster garbage. Wear thin gold or silver rims.

Poof. You're not ugly anymore.

i'm not totally sure i get your meaning here, but i started balding 6 years ago when i was 21, and never really browsed /r9k/ until a couple months ago.

That's literally me, kek. Except for the balding, but I keep it buzz-cut anyways.

At what stage of your balding did you post your first frog? Has it become more frequent as you've lost more and more hair?

Are you that guy with who got sent back from Iraq after posting that travel ban redpill that got 44M views on faceberg?

i don't think i've uploaded more than 1 or 2 frog pictures ever. i rarely actually post on /r9k/.

i balded most aggressively ages 21-23, during which time i was hardly on Veeky Forums at all.

What? No. But I'm curious now.

youtube.com/watch?v=c6uAP5AUmqE

Well, he has a point. And I'm not even close to him in muscles or beard size.

git gud

It takes a while.