Have you ever stood up for yourself after receiving unacceptable service?

Have you ever stood up for yourself after receiving unacceptable service?

>Police in Baxley, Ga., have identified the two people who launched a vicious assault on Qwik Chik owner Jeanette Norris and her 15-year-old daughter because they were upset with that their chicken was cold and that there weren’t enough fries.

rare.us/rare-news/caught-on-video/police-have-identified-the-perps-of-a-vicious-assault-on-a-15-year-old-girl-and-her-mother/

Other urls found in this thread:

kxan.com/2014/02/11/texas-is-largest-technology-exporting-state-in-the-nation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking losers.

Why didn't they just give their customers a fresh batch of chicken?

Hah! This is amazing. It's like the people here in Vegas that get all strung out and go nuts in fast food places over breakfast not being sold at a certain time, or not enough sauce, etc etc.

Worst i've gotten was a Red Lobster that microwaved their broccoli instead of steaming it. It escalated from servers saying yes it was microwaved, to a manager lying about it, to me almost walking out without paying. But my main course was actually decent for a drunk night out.

They had come in multiple times and started shit each time. She checked the chicken and it was warm. She then gave them a refund and asked them to not come back.

You must have been drunk if you thought it'd be a good idea to order broccoli at a chain restaurant. Even good restaurants don't normally serve it how I like it.

People do this shit for free food.

That's the thing. I asked to get it replaced with something else. I think fries or whatever. I got the side I asked for at no extra cost, but it still came with microwaved broccoli. Maybe they just can't get rid of the stuff fast enough.

No, because I live in a first-world part of the country where customers and employees are educated, well-mannered, and appreciate each other.

i've never had exceptionally bad service at a restaurant so i've never chimped out like the nig nogs in OPs link. I have however stood up for myself at university bars for refusing to serve me or forcing me to wait in line for 30 minutes and as my turn comes, the smartarse s decide to call maximum capacity and deny me service.

>she

let me guess it was niggers
not even gonna click the article
leaving thread now, don't need any confirmation, know it was niggers and i'm sure

Psssssssst... Guess what...

>the pasta sauces and soups are microwaved too

Half way through the article

RELATED:A camera caught this waitress sliding a hot dog up her you-know-what before serving it to a customer

Wat
Do Americans really do this?

Only when you ask them to. He probably tipped her really well.

Only those who live in the states shown in

>I gave you FIVE DOLLARS for this meal.

>I demand perfection. And I ate half before I realized it wasn't perfect.

Money is money bro. In most cases it's about respect and ethics.

You're a tool. You actually cared about wether your chain restaraunt vegetable was steamed or microwaved? and you gave the server a hard time about it?

what the fuck is your problem, idiot? its fucking red lobster

and by the way dumbass, what exactly is the difference between steaming in a pot, vs in the microwave? go ahead and tell me that should even be something to take note of and complain about at a fuckin Las Vegas Red Lobster

faggot cuck kys, the waitress was telling everyone in the back what a fucking dork you are

god you're an immense faggot

I'm pretty sure red lobster microwaves their lobsters too. Sure tastes like it

>texas
>flyover
You do know texas has the second highest population and the fourth largest city in america?

>It's about respect and ethics.
>Beats up two women, one of which is a child.
Sure is.

king of the flyovers = still a flyover

So the only state that isn't a flyover is California?

>38 electoral votes.
>Flyover.
I mean, I guess.

Now I know the flyover meme is dead. Texas isn't flyover.

>Texas isn't flyover
Is this some bizarro land logic that you people believe? Like "catholics aren't real christians" which is something I heard more than once when I lived in flyover land?

Texas is fucking flyover. Deal with it

Gonna have to step in and let you know you're a dumbass.

Protestants literally are not real Christians.

>We're not flyover because we have Dullass and Houston!!!

Christ, and I thought califags were the worst

2 cities that are somewhat 21st century in a state of THAT size doesn't make Texas not flyover. It fact it only drives the point further that it is.

t. flyover

Maybe you're upset that the cost of living in Texas is so low while making shitloads of money is really easy.

You could say the same about Iraq which, not coincidentally, is also hot, sprawling, corrupt failed petro-state full of religious maniacs and weapons

my dick got hard when that fat guy punched that cold-chicken serving, fry-skimping BITCH

>comparing Texas to Iraq

So where are you from? I need to know at least what backwards public school you went to that taught you this kind of shit.

Idaho is closer to Iraq actually, doesn't get nearly as hot though.

kxan.com/2014/02/11/texas-is-largest-technology-exporting-state-in-the-nation/

Yeah, that's a man. Anyone surprised by the skin color of the perps? I swear I'm not racist, but black culture in GA is awful. I've worked with numerous black folk from other parts of the country and they've been fine. Frankly, poor white people in GA are awful too.

80% chance those 2 white women called them the n word after putting up with their shit for a long time, and that was what made them nig out. I'm on the fence for saying they probably deserved it if that's the case. Gotta feel sorry for them on some level though. Its illegal to put up a sign that says "no coloreds.". Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I wouldn't work retail in the rural parts of GA. Not even with a shotgun close by.

I attended a fairly selective private school, but the public schools in my area were also quite good

Looks like you didn't understand what your parents meant when they said you were going to "special education".

How many times in the last month have you said "college boy" as an insult?

kek

t. oil field worker doing backbreaking labor for $15/hour waiting for millionaire california expats to '"trickle down"' some of their wealth

You keep doing that "t." thing. You might as well get a trip so we can filter you.

And try $45/hour doing electrical.

>cost of living in Texas is so low

and why the fuck do you think that is?

t. born and raised in san antonio for 18 years until i got the hell out of that fucking hellhole of a state for colorado. i fucking dread the occasional business trip down to Texas even if it's only for a week.

You still haven't said where you're from.

There is no excuse period. I dont care if they were called niggers. If your food sucks, ask for a refund and leave. Go somewhere else. Do you trust what comes back when you show ass in a restaurant? I dont i work on the equipment and see what these people do to your food when you dont piss em off.

Ohh and Red Lobster is a fast food chain owned by Darden enterprises If im not mistaken. They also own Olive Garden, Texas roadhouse and others. Dont be surprised that they microwave a lot of the products they put in front of you.

>still

I've been in this thread for all of 4 minutes. You're stalking the wrong guy.

>another thread devolves into delusional retards who live somewhere near the Pacific or Atlantic and defensive people who don't

Different guy here, you asked me that, too further up in this thread. Are you under the impression that there is only one person here who doesn't think Texas is #1 best state in the universe?

>.t

They stiffed those customers because they are racist.

>texas
>religious maniacs

It's not just texas it's the entire south. It's ironic that their beliefs with regard to individual rights for women and LBGT's are precisely in line with their biggest boogeyman, the Muslim.

fuck carrots

>individual rights for women

u wot m8

Yup....niggers.

The niggers in question:

The absolute worst problems are always with blacks. They think that 5 dolla meal should be gourmet. For some reason they always complain and ask for money back after eating most of the meal. I know on Sonic owner that tells em fk off. She does not play around.

You realize "angry Veeky Forums flyover guy" is a shitposting Ameriboo, right?

You sound mad :^)

>San Antoñio
There's your problem. That place is little Mexico.

i think the only time i've ever complained about a meal was when i got a calzone and the dough was raw as fuck in the middle

the manager remade it herself and it was still raw, so i just left and took them both home and put them in the oven until they were edible

I'm always the guy in the group of our friends that tracks down waiters and asks for stuff/flips out if something is wrong and no effort has been made to correct it. You'd think another husband would volunteer but nope. I think my wife secretly loves it.

San Antonio is bigger than Dallas :^)

But yeah enjoy your shit Jew York or Cuckifornia

enjoy the semen in your food

I just moved to San Antonio from Misssissippi. I miss my small town and my friends but it is decently nice here. Way better than Orlando or Atlanta which are the only two other big cities I've lived in.

Old Mexican people are a lot nicer than niggers

>new york
>california
>shit

You've never even left your inbred hick village, let alone your inbred hick state.

For tracking down a missing waiter to ask for a refill? Or a check? Eat a dick you spineless cuck, I bet you rationalize your gutlessness as politeness

Okay man. Just stay the hell out of Dixie. Not that this cactus Mexican dirt shithole is Dixie

>order Dijon bacon burger from McDonald's
>without mustard
>I've made 3 mistakes already
>nigger taking the order insists there's no mustard on it
>I say nothing at the intercom because I can't process why he is arguing with me, and that the menu itself calls it mustard
>get to the window
>tell him again no mustard
>again he says there's no mustard on it
>tell him Dijon is mustard
>tell him "just don't put any sauce on it"
>he runs off like he's going to tell the prep cook not to put sauce on it
>they make me wait
>I figure it's because they had to remake it
>get stupid burger, there's fucking Dijon mustard sauce on it
>get out and yell at the poor PFY that brought the food (not the same guy who argued with me while taking the order)
>go inside
>throw it on counter
>tell them to do it again
>finally get my fucking burger without jizz sauce, check for spit, don't think there's any
>eat it anyway
>continue my 2 hour commute home

my punishment for eating at mcdonalds, but seriously people taking the order should not argue with someone like that, god damn niggers don't know that Dijon is mustard

>hick village
>village

Hi Ameriboo!

Somebody wants some attention, I see....

Reporting every post that has the n word. Enjoy your bans you racists. :)

>le big stronk man :^)

nobody's gonna mess with you big guy!

you nigger

>race of peace! race of peace!
>dey din du nuffin! dey good boys, need more of dem programz!

there you go, there's your fucking reply, that's why you made the thread, right?

fucking /pol/ man.

It's the "flips out" bit that proves you to be the scumfuck asshole you are, as is the fact that you're basically bragging about how your wife gets off on you being a prick. Does it make you feel like less of a failure to shit on people in the service industry?

lol what a pussy

Texas is a coastie state though?

What kind of faggot doesn't like mustard?

Niggers gonna nig

lol whitebois cant even handle the spice of dijon lol

You really threw a fit over food from Red Lobster? What're you doing with your life?

Kek

Id still eat it

Ok, so what state is not a flyover? NY? No because they just have NYC.

racoon eyes on the mother looking pretty good

I'm pretty sure Dijon is in a white part of France.

>tfw realizing that I live in a coastalcuck state after all this time

Time to kill myself.

>Worst i've gotten was a Red Lobster that microwaved their broccoli instead of steaming it. It escalated from servers saying yes it was microwaved, to a manager lying about it, to me almost walking out without paying. But my main course was actually decent for a drunk night out.
You're shit

aaaand it's niggers. grotesque niggers at that.

How did I guess that they're black before I even clicked the link? The chicken didn't even clue me in, just that behavior.

I'd probably uppercut you if I saw you berating a server over which device your broccoli was cooked in

>"stood up for yourself"
>implying that's what those niggers did

>physically attacking someone over a verbal reproach
Spoken like a true white knight/nigger.

Nah you probably wouldn't. You sound really heroic in your fantasy though!

You're not "racist". You're a race realist.

Nigger culture as a whole is awful & degenerate.

So many filtered posts in this thread. Is it /pol/ here? :)