Nothing like an ice cold Corona on a hot and humid sunday night

Nothing like an ice cold Corona on a hot and humid sunday night.

What's your choice of beer for such occasion, Veeky Forums?

Tits or gtfo with your piss beer.

Usually it has been corona but laltlly iv been digging red stripe, its also a bit stronger too so thats always nice and comfy

Looks like a gay bar.

If you just want something cold and refreshing, a Bud light would be better. I've never had a Corona that didn't taste skunky.

Well, mine would probably be Tuborg beer, though it isn't very popular and mostly exclusive in Denmark. But I really love Corona, so excellent choice OP.

>enjoys the most flawed beer ever brewed.
Corona is shit.

>Corona
Dos Equis is better

boneshaker

Corona is always skunky ("hey let's import a shitty lagger with a clear bottle!"), but Bud Light fucking sucks and you should kill yourself for supporting that bullshit.

For some reason this is really popular in India. It's not exported though, made on site. So don't know if it would taste the same.

I love craft beer, but if I'm going to a bar where I dance then I'll get a Corona or Heineken, it's hard to enjoy an IPA while dancing

Corona is garbage. If you want a lite lager get Rolling Rock or Miller Lite. Even fucking Coor's Light is better than that crap.

Lmao stfu you 19 year old faggot

Corona is definitely better than Coors or Miller Lite, at least Corona tastes like beer and not flat seltzer

Had a couple of these today while playing Pathfinder in my friends sweltering apartment. Probably should have gone with a lager or hefeweizen, but I knew I liked this one and didn't want cheap shit.

>Gringos pay as much as 7 dollars for what is considered one of the shitiest beers here in Mexico.

Dos Equis blows
The dark version is alright though

most Mexican beer is shitty

For me it is Busch in the camouflage can. Fuck you

"Indio" is alright for a poorfag. Try "Bohemia".

what's funny is that people in America (who aren't actually into beer) think Corona is a good beer

I've had Corona, Modelo, Tecate, and Sol, none of them are exactly good but I'll drink them when I want something basic.

Negro Modelo is actually good, though.

The improved tecate, kys

Pacifico or Leon are way better but my favourite is Negra

Please don't use racist terms here, this is a Christian imageboard.

Miller is the only pißwasser ive tried from ameristan and that shit is vile and weak

Leon is pretty good. Victoria for micheladas and cubanas.

Where are you from? America has a shitton of good beer these days, but of course the macrobrew redneck beer is subpar.

Yeah Vicky is only good with friends, i love it with Clamato and salsa cubana, i used to have them when i was hungry and thirsty, meal and drink in ine sit

Is Tecate more popular than Corona in the Western US?

Mexico, we only get popular american beers like Coors Shite and Miller and some others o dont remember, only mirreyes and ameriboos or deported fucks buy them, needless to say theyre all tasteless scum

fag hag detected

Bohemia, Tecate, or Carta Blanca

yeah those are all shitty beers

But if you go to the USA, most bars, at least where I live, have some craft offerings

Shit, I'm jealous. My group is way too irresponsible to drink at the table.

Why is an old lady posting here?

Hollandia

Cheap, not much flavour but its absolutely nonoffensive and easy going down.

I don't see a slice of lemon or lime in that bottle, so I have to ask what the fuck you're doing.

Does anyone else find that some beers are hard to drink more than a couple of even if they taste good? Like an IPA, even if it's just a regular IPA, might palatte bomb me after having 2 or 3 of them, so I have to switch to pilsners or APAs after that

I like to fill empty long neck coronas with warm water and stick them in my pussy

i don´t live in Cologne anymore (i grew up near it) but even in Frankfurt i drink it whenever i can. Mostly for nostalgia but it is a decent beer aswell.

pussy(male) =/= actual pussy(female)

do you like Krombacher?

Occasionally to be honest. We drank it a lot with an eastern german friend of mine. Good times

It's the 2nd most popular beer in Germany if I'm not mistaken, I'm surprised it hasn't been a more frequent occurrence in your life

I was introduced to it here in the US, I asked the bartender for a Pilsener recommendation. I like it a lot, it's one of those beers that tastes decent but is still very drinkable.

Supreme belgian beer coming trough

Bump

That is very weird, I have never heard of it being in other countries, ever. Is it good in India?

Ice cold bottle of pic related

always bumping Old Chub here in Denver CO

Scotch ale lover from Georgia here.

I feel like Old Chub is definitely on par with our Drafty Kilt. Bought a six pack not long ago and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Have you tried Founders' Dirty Bastard Ale, yet?

you drink that shit on a hot and humid summer night wtf are you fucking retarded or some shit?1

TIL dragkweenz post on Veeky Forums

Scotch ales aren't as thick, sticky, or sweet as a stout.

Perfectly quaffable.

Well, we're all almost 30. When I was younger we had to ban more than one beer at the table so people stopped getting shitfaced while playing.

Are any countries known for good beer besides the US, Germany, and Belgium?

UK, Canada, and Czech Republic

Is Canada similar to the US in that there's a big craft beer scene?

Keith's

This is like the 2nd or 3rd cheapest bulk lager in Finland

Beer is full of carbohydrates. Scotch is keto-friendly.

Fat tire? Anyone?

It tasted weird to me, at least the last time I had it

Like an apple juice taste almost