I accidentally bought 10 tubs of plain greek yogurt

I accidentally bought 10 tubs of plain greek yogurt.

What can I make with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/greek-yogurt-pancakes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lots and lots and lots of tandoori chicken

turn your bathtub into a health spa.

Put crushed up granola and maybe honey (if you want a little sweetness). Also: blueberries, everytime.

Fpbp. Also, for breakfast, hit a hard granola bar with a hammer and pour the pieces over a bowl of yogurt.

Just add honey, maybe a little cinnamon.

I think there's a way to make it into cream cheese. If you want cream cheese.

Mix a dollop or two into any batter that you bake.
Cakes, brownies, cornbread, you name it. It makes it super moist.

I eat a tub of greek yogurt nearly every day, here are some go-to recipes, all using about half a tub or 2 cups of yogurt

>2 bananas and sliced strawberries
>2 bananas and green grapes
>2 bananas and blueberries
>1 banana, strawberries and blueberries
>3 apples
>2 bananas and an apple
>2 apples, grapes and a banana
etc

as you can tell I like froot

As others have said, tandoori chicken, and other grilled meat marinades. Parfait. Yogurt with honey and pistachios. Make frozen yogurt too. If that even works. I didn't look it up. It's an idea though.

Lots of gains.

Tsasiki sauce
Cuz that shit is cash

Make a five layer dip with it.

Seconding this.

how do you accidentally buy 10 tubs of plain greek yogurt?

use it as a seed to make more yogurt

add aspartame and imitation vanilla extract and turn it into vanilla yogurt.

>how do you accidentally buy 10 tubs of plain greek yogurt?
shrinkage, maybe.

There is a greek yogurt pancake recipe online I found-

thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/greek-yogurt-pancakes/

I made then a long time ago and they were pretty decent.

Berries, sunflower or pumpkin seeds, and salt

eat a container a day mixed with peanut butter and lift

Mix it with casein protein and consume before bed

Incubate more yogurt so you don't have to repeat purchase.

I've replaced any recipe that calls for sour cream with greek yogurt, so do that. Make burritos or add some to corn with cajun salt and bam u got good meals

>here are some go-to recipes
>Just fucking throw some fruit in it

chobani got btfo

what are you implying?

This plus cardamom

Iron chef Japan yogurt episode
No I cant speak to whether or not its good

Shove some fruit in that shit, cinnamon, honey, granola, whatever else like that
Also make tzatziki from it

Its basically sour cream

>10
Really? That's a shit ton of yogurt, OP. You're set for breakfast for a while. Buy some frozen berries, some low calorie sweetener or possibly some honey, and some granola. Enjoy yourself. Get yourself a Magic Bullet if you don't have one already.

If you have kids, pack it for their school lunch

Have you ever been reading the label on something, get distracted, and accidentally put it in your cart instead of back on the shelf?

I did that. 10 times.

>Have you ever been reading the label on something, get distracted, and accidentally put it in your cart instead of back on the shelf?

No.

How would you even get distracted while grocery shopping in the first place? I'm not even sure how that's possible outside of some really rare event like a fire alarm going off, someone having a medical emergency, etc.

Nigga, that means you took the fucking yogurt 10 times to read it. Why didn't you just finish reading a single one? I don't understand. Did you go back to check something over and over? 10 fucking times? What do you do when shopping to get you this distracted? How?

What if a girl with a phat ass walks by?

Why would I even notice? I'm looking at the food I'm buying, not people-watching.

If I want to look a lades with phat asses that's what the internet is for.

>implying noticing THICC isn't a straight mans sixth sense

And yes, I am implying things about you.

Fag

DUDE did you just SUGGEST aspartame?...

i like sweet, I don't like rotten teeth, so I go with aspartame.

This

Poo.

kek
her ass was so phat OP bought ten yogurts

Every time a recipe calls for mayonnaise, use greek yogurt instead. It may sounds crazy but it works (also makes the dish instantly healthier for you).

Additionally, try making:
>Parfaits
>Mashed potatoes with greek yogurt
>Gourd soups (like butternut squash) with a scoop of greek yogurt
>Greek yogurt pancakes
>Potato salad with greek yogurt

If you feel up to it, eat it as is for breakfast. It's a bit of an acquired taste on its own though, so add in a cup of berries and/or granola like other anons suggested.
>

Have you tried saccharine? I think it tastes the best, and it's stable enough to cook with.

Several flavors of frozen yogurt

I usually buy the vanilla and eat it by itself or with a little fruit for desert.
The plain is a bit strong, I think, to eat by itself.

I'm going to try making a batch of cornbread with a dollop of yogurt in it. Somewhere my grandmother, a classic southern woman, is shaking her head.
Also, Chobani had a recipe for a french toast bake on their website. That's next.

>fruit
>fruit
>fruit
>fruit
>fruit
>A dildo
>fruit

Kek

Chobani = Jabroni

that explanation makes even less sense. like why didn't you just say when you got to the checkout that you didn't want the other 9 tubs?

>accidentally
No you didn't.
>bought
Also no.

This thread is fucking stupid.

I made a cool frozen dessert one time with this shit and some granola

>Mix together peanut butter and granola until it all sticks together pretty well
>put granola/peanut butter mixture in cupcake trays until about half full
>fill cupcake trays with greek yogurt and freeze for a couple hours

You can mix some fruit or honey into the yogurt to make it a little sweeter too

I usually have some homemade jams and preserved fruit that I mix with it, storebought are kind of shitty but can work fine

I actually made cheesecake with it once. Also try replacing sour cream with it for gainz.

yeah, its a great replacement for sour cream. although full fat or 2% will make a better sour cream replacement than 0%