What can be done to save a steak that has almost no fat?

What can be done to save a steak that has almost no fat?

Chaliapin that shit

Blast it with piss

>Slice the steak into incredibly thin strips
>Cook the strips in a pan or on hot rocks
>Add seasoning and vegetables if you want
>Enjoy

Be extra careful to not overcook it, after cooking top it with an herb butter or cream and peppercorn sauce. Also, if you have the time, putting salt on it and letting it sit for a few hours in the fridge before cooking will help keep it moist.

Carne asada. It gets grilled well done typically, but still works well. Have some tacos buddy.

Poor man's filet mignon.

Chimichurri marinade overnight. Marinade is made for lean steak.

cook it in fat

I would make a chicken fried steak

Marinate it and slice it thin

>chicken fried steak

butter

This,

Cut into strips and stir-fry

Slice it thin, soak it in salt water with pepper and maybe a little vinegar for an hour. Pat it dry an add a little more black pepper then put it in a food dehydrator. You'll end up with some good beef jerky. It's a lot better than that rubbery shit soaked in worschester sauce that almost all beef jerky companies make.

this or
this.
Be sure to marinade the fuck out of it too.
I really like making beef and broccoli stir fry when I get shitty cuts of beef.

>Poor man's filet mignon.

I'm so embarrassed that I discovered Ja/ck/ a year before I came to Veeky Forums and actually followed his tutorial on cooking this.......I also spent months watching his videos and thinking to myself he seemed like he was doing stuff wrong, but had such a huge following

to top it off, he lives 15 minutes from me now......god damnit

why the fuck haven't you driven to his house and killed him yet?

There isn't a human being alive who hasn't made some very misguided mistakes. You learned from your mistakes and it made you a wiser person. Just don't go back to your foolish ways.

I still get irrationally angry when I think about this fucktard

Why does he have such a god damn huge and legit following that thinks he has the slightest clue of what he was doing

What would it take to get some voyeur pics of Tammy's phat ass?

Marinate and dry it.

perfect for jerkey; fat can't dehydrate and spoils the meat

Not sure how I'd do it....

i'd love to video them fucking

I can only imagine that webm related would look like his dick after he creampied that hot little biscuit of Tammy's

Because there's a breed of person worse than someone who can't cook yet continues to do so, and that's equally clueless and incapable people who have never tried.

How can someone be this inept?

cut into 2 inch cubes. tie cubes with string, suspend string equal lengths from wooden spoon

put wooden spoon over pot of boiling water for a while. remove and crisp edges in hot buttered pan

>can somehow find jack
>can somehow not find food wishes in turn
>knows jack is bad and can't just search youtube for "cooking" or something and find another good channel

why does every young person suck dick at the internet when it's 100 times easier to use than it used to be? fucking everything has fuzzy search even

literally the first time I cooked steak, I googled "cheap cut of steak to taste like filet mignon" and his video was the first result

I found food wishes eventually

How would I know jack was bad at the time, I'mt not a time traveler?

Kill yourself dipshit

>literally the first time I cooked steak, I googled "cheap cut of steak to taste like filet mignon" and his video was the first result

I guess you did, in fact, learn something. you learned that you can't turn a hoe into a housewife

Don't act like you've never fucked up before, man. Nobody ever got good at anything without learning how to do it wrong first.

>being a roastie coastie

Is food wishes our guy?

>Nobody ever got good at anything without learning how to do it wrong first.

you know i'm sure that seems like some kind of maxim to you but i can assure you that yes i did in fact get good at many things without doing them wrong

this comes from a mindset of heavily researching things before doing them and being able to tell which things are good and bad like being able to tell not to follow jack's advice just because it came up

thanks for giving me insight into what it's like to not have an iq above 130 though

So basically what you're saying is you learned from people who made mistakes, and then put down people who make mistakes so you can feel better than them.

I have a high IQ. You're just being arrogant and egotistical. You should work on that, it would be better for you.

high iq aint worth nuthin if you dont live like it. Every single thing i ever do, i know how to do before doing it

ive never met another person like this and it confuses me that people flirt with failure for apparent fun or due to laziness or inability to find information

You literally just described the process of learning how not to do things in order to be able to do them. Good one.

>tfw a homie's not doin it right

>ive never met another person like this and it confuses me that people flirt with failure for apparent fun or due to laziness or inability to find information
That's called experimentation, and it's done by people who are interested in exploring new ideas instead of playing it safe and copying other people's successes.

there aren't any new ideas and there is nothing to experiment with. everything you can do has already been discovered

How would you know what's left to discover if it hasn't been discovered yet?

>My quest for steak help has turned into a ja/ck/ thread.
You faggots ruin everything.

You had all the advice you needed within the first 15 posts. Not every thread needs to hit the bump limit.

You could have just let it drop to page 10 and die with dignity, you toilet clogging ape.

You had as much power to let that happen as me. I'm not a moderator and don't pretend to be, managing threads isn't my job.

Country fired steak.

i would cuck jack so fast

Jack is the cooking version of all the people submitting hundreds of shitty animu pictures to DeviantArt.

>Why does he have such a god damn huge and legit following that thinks he has the slightest clue of what he was doing
Does he? Even someone who can't cook should be able to see that he's completely incompetent, especially if they watch other amateur cooks that have some shred of talent.

With steak, you want to make every bite count. That's why I use A-1 Steak Sauce. A-1 brings out every single bite of steak or even hamburger. Mmmmm, delicious. For me, there's only one steak sauce, A-1. Because A-1 has all the taste that makes every bite count.

Jerky
Can be made in the oven if you don't have a dehydrator

He didn't mean you need to make mistakes to learn, he just means you need to know what the mistakes are to avoid them. It actually is kinda profound.

IQ89 more like it

that is the perfect cut of meat, why would you ruin it with disgusting fat?
No seriously, how do people enjoy the taste of fat? It tastes fucking gross.
Op, you could prepare it in any way and it would be great because it has no fat.

That "steak" looks awful. It has no marbling whatsoever, which means it's certain to be tough and chewy.

Big chunks of fat are indeed disgusting. What you want is very thin streaks of fat throughout the meat. That provides a better texture and better flavor.

>It has no marbling whatsoever
as I said, no fat. Which is great because fat tastes gross.
> it's certain to be tough and chewy
are you old and have dentures? The it's not a problem.
>What you want is very thin streaks of fat throughout the meat. That provides a better texture and better flavor.
no, they provide a disgusting fat texture and a gross fat flavor. They are not good and not needed.
If lean meat is too tough for you learn to cook it better. It still has juices inside. Cook it on high for a couple of minutes and it will not be tough and chewy.
Or beat it before cooking. It will not be tough and chewy then. Or cook it in broth or sauce for a long time. Or cook it in any of the hundreds of way that make it soft. There is no need for fat in meat.

>>thinks fat tastes bad
>>talking about braising in a steak thread

Your tastebuds and brain are both broken.
Can you start using a name so I can filter you?

my tastebuds are perfect, in fact I feel tastes much stronger than everyone else, so they are much more refined than everyone else's.
Oh, I needed to add, that the chewiness and toughness of meat depends on the typ of cut rather than just hte amount of fat. There are fatty cuts who are plenty chewy and tough.

>toughness of meat depends on the typ of cut rather than just hte amount of fat.

Exactly! And those cuts which contain no marbling are also those which are very tough.

No fat = guaranteed tough.
Fat = might be tender or might be tough depending on the cut.

>And those cuts which contain no marbling are also those which are very toug
noo, there are cuts with no marbling that are tender and soft.
But a lot depends on how you prepare them and cook them.
Maybe it takes a bit more effort, but it's worth it to have meat that tastes delicious.

You sir, are a moron.

Ask any good chef - best steak is wagyu/kobe with lots of fat marbling.

What's with all the internet tough guys in this thread?
Also, if I ever end up with that kind of steak, I throw it in the oven with some beef broth for an hour or so depending on thickness. It's done without being super dried out, and decent flavor to it as well.

Looks kinda like tuna. Make sushi rolls and nigiri with it

Hey there, oldfag

Beef Jerky

roll it into a tube and shove it up your ass.

Beat the ever living fuck out of it with a motherfucking meat hammer.