Has anybody grown up with stupid parents? how did it affect you?

has anybody grown up with stupid parents? how did it affect you?
>neither of them finished highschool
>mom belives in witchcraft and ghost
>doesn't know how to divide with out a calculator
>dad gets constantly scamed by everyone
>says modern medicine doesn't work and belives humans can "unlock superpowers throught tought"
>never realy thaught me anything outside the absolute most basic skills
>every argument we had they were akin to a child controlled by their emotions
always wondered how the fuck did i even got into college.

I know that feel bro. What's worse is that you're their offspring, so matter how much more intelligent you may feel in comparison to them, you are only a standard deviation above at the absolute max.

my parents are smart but lower class so thoroughly indoctrinated and uneducated
my mom was a school teacher that suffered through reading me animal encyclopedias(at my demand) from a very young age, i has an excellent early childhood and it made me smarter than everyone else around me. My father is a great man who provided for us and took me out fishing often, both were very supportive and encouraged me to pursue my dreams.
I still turned out all fucked up, I blame public education, and as always authority.

you sound like some pajeet

im from the ozark highlands lol

>father was lazy alcoholic who abandoned us
>mother only finished highschool and has worked menial jobs her entire life
>always struggling to pay bills
>minor problems always escalated into emotional battles
>childhood was full of fear and anxiety

Some how I'm getting my PhD now. I really have no clue how I clawed my way out of my upbringing. I wake up everyday and think about how I shouldn't be where I am. I'm a statistical outlier in every sense besides that I'm a white male.

My brother didn't and is a careerless alcoholic who can't even hold down minimum wage jobs.

My mom is smart but a house woman and my dad is average but hardworking, too bad I didn't inherit that last part. I'm mostly grateful for them, but they really didn't care for me emotionally. Not having any friends also didn't help. I might be considered smart by some people, but what good is it when I'm anti-social and depressed.

>mfw parents fall for one of those ransomware Pajeet scams where they lock your browser and tell you to call a number to clean it of viruses after I explicitly warned them not to

>arguments would usually boil down into "im right because im right and if you disagree then fuck you"
this past election cycle was a fucking ride
>WHY DO YOU HATE WOMEN
>WHY DO YOU HATE GAYS
>GAYS MADE EVERYTHING, THIS HOUSE IS MADE OUT OF CUM AND AIDS
>I NEED MORE BLACKS AND MEXICANS IN AND AROUND MY ANUS
people should not be allowed to vote. i love women, i love gays, but we need to round up all the women and gays and put them in the gas chambers, ive had enough, its LONG overdue, get em out of here. all of earth will be dude heaven and we can just analyze plants and make fun of engineers all day

>watching chick at work use the computer
>clicks a link and it opens a tab that says the computer needs to update and to click here to do the update
>she looks at me, looks at the browser, nervously looks at me, looks back at the browser and slowly moves the mouse closer to the """""""""update""""""""""" button
>ask her what she is doing
>"I DONT KNOW user YOU ARE JUST MAKING ME NERVOUS HOW DO I MAKE THIS GO AWAY"
shaking my head to be honest

>drumpfkins can't go into one thread without sperging out over politics

Gotta be honest, I don't remember how to do long division. I'm decently well educated too, bachelor's degree in a STEM field.

the grass is greener op, both my parents went to top 20 schools and yet somehow are still retarded in a lot of situations, my mother has awful financial literacy and my father doesnt really bother to update his stances on topics with new information if it isnt something important to him

>affect

>>affect
??
OP used the word correctly

Everyone should be 'smarter' than their parents, this is normal, and also solid evidence that intelligence/wisdom is in no way genetically inherited.
[/thread]

>Mother : 100 IQ max (she's not retarded but not bright either)
>Father : Around 115 IQ so pretty good.
>Me : Go to psychologist to IQ testing.
Oh wow user! You have IQ over 130 you're off the charts.

Btw I knew how to read by age 2 (not bragging)

And to top that I'm Slavfag.

How is this possible?

Try having smart parents and being dumb. So much worse knowing I'll never surpass my dad.

Im in a similar situation. Both my mom and dad have to around 110 IQ. I got tested at the psychologist because a teacher thought i was extremely gifted (every other teacher though i was just an asshole because i would get into trouble a lot). Test comes back at 141. I was more successful than both of them combined by age 20. Something strange i learned fairly recently, my dad has some estranged siblings he never told me about. One of them is a millionaire, the other one a certified genius. His brother the genius kinda just flipped out and went to go live inna woods in new zealand. Apparently he has a cabin he build from literally scratch and farms/hunts all of his food. He comes into town about once a year to phone relatives and catch up. I think IQ is tied to some recessive gene, and genius can skip a generation.

And then there is this retard...
The brain and all other things related to it aren't genetic because it would be problematic so genetics don't exist but just for humans ok

good to see a downy every now and then

So how do I loose my virginity user?

you fuck stiper or learn something about women from chad.

Probably but I don't have anyone like you. My dad have 1 brother and he isn't extremnly bright either. And I don't know about anyone who is "genius" in our family. Btw
>Slavfag
>Genius
Pick only one.

And I'm probably Sperg. Haven't been diagnosed but I have suspicion. Thanks for sharing your "story".

Oh Why are you laughing? I guess it is laughable but
>M-Muh feelings