Why this sub's name is "Science & Math"? Isn't math related to science?

Why this sub's name is "Science & Math"? Isn't math related to science?

Careful, you might wake the math autists.

IF YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN I WILL FUCKING HUNT YOU DOWN AND RECITE ALGEBRA INTO YOUR EAR UNTIL YOU TURN INTO A THEOREM.

Yes, related. Not the same thing, so we differ because we want discussion of both science and mathematics.

One is empirical, the other is pure rationality,

>sub

Get out.

So my love katy was right? Nice I love her more now

What is a formal science?

math not being a science is a meme invented out of thin air by people whose math ability is very weak, trying to get revenge against the "mean" math teacher who used to give them bad marks at high school.
ridiculous claims about
>muh it is not popper falsifiable
show above all that people don't get what mlath is, nor what experimental science is.

it is the ugly work of poor thinkers imho

isnt math used in empiricism?

Nope, math is mental masturbation. Science was a man's job, no elegance here bitch we going to serve country and people and increase field of knowledge, no matter how ugly or difficult.

Be a pussy if you want, us scientists have actual work to do.

>scientist: we have actual work to do
>engineer: we have actual work to do
>construction worker: we have actual work to do

friendly remainder that whenever you do experiment (not anecdotal evidence) you use statistics and whenever you use statistics you trust (or understand) a fucking mathematical theorem

Math is related to astrology too, so what's your point?

both are fundamental functions we use to better understand nature this board should just be called /fun/ - Function land

>the other is pure realiabilism
ftfy

Lol you act like I'm denying that. Science is based on correlation., which we took liberty to define rationally, and philosophically, leading to the irreplaceable study of stats.

But even then, we applied a empirical data and using correlation math to find a pattern.

bitch nigga i'm ALWAYS WOKE

dear lord what a cringey post
why are sciencefags allowed to breathe my superior analytic-logic air?

This. Go back, OP.

Math is truth.
Science is trying to find "truth" using math.

science is trying to find "truth" using the senses and by making generalizations

if you're going to platonize at least do it right