Being young is going grocery shopping on an empty stomach and impulse buying twice as much as you need

>being young is going grocery shopping on an empty stomach and impulse buying twice as much as you need
>being old is going to two separate liquor stores dunk, and buying more than you can really afford to be spending, while knowing that you need all of it

You bought dumb shit

No, thats just alcoholism
And retarded alcoholism at that

Current beer haul, minus what's in the pantry, being cellared, or already in the fridge.

If you're a poor alcoholic, act like a poor alcoholic you scrub.

Just invest in grain alcohol. You'll only need like a bottle or two a week max and it's like 20 bucks for Everclear.

>a bottle or two a week max
>max
Clearly you have never met a grizzled alcoholic

>3 vodkas
Why?

THOSE CHIPS ARE GOD TIER

Did you just buy a can of draft beer flavored jelly beans?

Got Vietnamese take-out on the way home. Two banh mi and a shrimp and pork spring roll.

The Jager, the vodka with the shot glasses, the julep strainer, the chips, the sodas, and the jellybeans were all impulse buys.

I drink primarily vodka. If I only drank the three bottles and nothing else, I'd most likely be out within the week. The one that's not a handle I bought just because I'm a sucker for holiday gift pack prizes. That's the sole excuse for the Jager, which I haven't tasted in over a decade.

I don't think I've had them since I lived in Hawaii, but remember loving them.

Yeah. I don't even like candy. I was just waiting at the checkout until the person noticed I was there and stopped stocking shelves or whatever. It was one of those overpriced cheapish gimmicky things they put by the registers and which nobody really needs, but sometimes seem like a good idea in the few minutes before you check out.

Can you seriously fuck off with your drunken blogposting?

Thank you.

tell me how the beans taste seriously contemplating buying off amazon now

>being young is going grocery shopping on an empty stomach and impulse buying twice as much as you need

I don't know about you guys but when I first moved out on my own I could plan 2 weeks of grocery shopping down to the day.

Being old is going to a different store each day of the week to buy your alcohol

Being really old is realizing the hangovers hurt more than the good time you are going to have

Stop going to BevMo you California Commie.

What's wrong with BevMo?

I can tell you're older and likely a smoker because the explicitly over-hopped ipa's are one of the only things you can taste with your shot taste buds.

Nothing, except for the fact that I work there.

Jager is god tier though....

I think he bought a lot of retarded shit BevMo has some good shit if you know what to look for

Pic related; super cheap, tastes good and gets you plastered

I bought a bottle of that after seeing it on that Drew Barrymore zombie show on Netflix. Ended up sleeping with an ex, and ultimately hurting both of us.

Yeah Armenian and Eastern Europoor Brandy/Liqueurs are breddy gud.

Some Zwack or Harlem, some of my favorites.

Armenian cognac is the best of the best, often served as a gift for highly esteemed guests in Russia

Eastern euro liquor is prettty good for how cheap it is, even vodka such as Sobieski is on par with the top vodkas at $20 a bottle

Never tried zwack or harlem but I'll keep an eye out

Heh yeah it's easy to get a little too shitfaced on it, happened to me on July 4th

Zwack is super herbal, like Jager but less sweet, stronger, and less anise.

Harlem is the Mandarin Orange version of Jager. but as strong as Zwack, 40%

My choice for brandy is Armagnac, specifically Clés De Ducs.

Seagram's Vodka is shit

It's the next step up from the best thing you can find in a plastic handle, for just a few dollars more.

nice meme beers bro

maui sweet onion is absolutely the best chip flavour

why bother?
just get a bunch of cheap on-sale protein, a salad base, a bunch of veg and the ingredients for a dressing.
buy enough that it won't go bad before you can eat it, repeat

>cheap on-sale protein

You fell for the sale meme instead of the superior bulk meme. I stock my freezer with 2 weeks worth of meat for half the price of your days before spoilage meat.

I think I'm gonna try Harlem, sounds pretty good

I like the anise flavor in normal Jager so I'm not sure zwack is up my alley

obviously go for bulk, but don't discount the power of a good sale either
bulk+on sale is tops

The Sixth Glass is a pretty fucking solid quad ale, easily found at all my local grocery stores for when I've got a hankering for a quad. For me the only other way to get belgians is hit up a "upper middle class" Haggens, and by that I just mean a really white area, or head to my local beer store.

Bait. Not that user, but young and non-smoker here, double/tripel IPA's, imperial/milk stouts, belgian ales, trappist, sours and mead are the only beers I enjoy.

>Gin and Absinthe are the best spirits too, fight me faggot
Knee Deep is fucking awesome, find their Simtra or Hop Trip if you get the chance. Melvin Brewing's 2x4 and Asterisk are also great double IPA's, Dirtwolf from Victory as well.

I'm an alcoholic, I drink about a pint of cheap vodka everyday. Don't waste your money on good shit, you're drinking to get drunk not be social.

I drink around a pint and a half of vodka everyday. Seagram's is much better than any plastic handles I have available where I currently live, and is only $15 for a handle, while the cheapest handles are maybe $10-11.

>you're drinking to get drunk not be social.

Yeah, but the cheapest stuff gives awful hangovers, whereas with the better stuff I can be up and functional the next morning with no problems.

They tasted like all jelly belly's do, with that basic corn syrup and tapioca/artificial flavoring base. Then they do have malt flavor, followed by a little bit of spice that is supposed to to emulate hops, but tastes more than anything like licorice.

They aren't great, and I'd compare them to the candy version of cherry or banana flavor, which you can recognize, but is kind of it's own thing.

The can that they come in is actually pretty cool, because it's an actual can with a fake top that pops off.

There are 5 little bags with 10 jelly beans in each.

>ethanol in a cheap vodka is somehow different than ethanol in expensive vodka

You're obviously not old enough to drink.

The real winner was the wood cell phone amplifier thing that came with the Jager. It barely does much of anything on top of my phone's speakers, but it's really well crafted, and reminds me of the German building blocks I had as a kid.

You sound jealous that you don't have a bevmo near you

Their 5¢ wine sale is fucking amazing. Stock up on so much wine that way

I think it's pretty cool how that vodka came with shot glasses

rakija is the best, especially right out of the freezer

Already converted the wooden speaker thing into a comb/bottle opener holder.

I ordered a fresh lemonade and an avocado shake at the Vietnamese place to make it seem like I was ordering food for two people, but they were out of decent avocados.

The girl who works the counter is so fucking adorable, and always wears ridiculously revealing clothes.

>creepy photo/10

I guess you had to be there.

>dumpy/10

How do you save on the bulk? I'm the only one in my house that eats meat so I usually just buy like 4-5 lbs of chicken breast for a week for like $8. I'm gonna be moving out soon though and want to start figuring out a budget. What are some bulk foods I should get and where should I get them?

>dumpy

She's like 4'2; petite af, but popping out in just the right places.