Why can't the modern leftist brain understand normal distributions and what do you think about the google manifesto...

why can't the modern leftist brain understand normal distributions and what do you think about the google manifesto debacle?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3149680/
science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4772960/KATIE-HOPKINS-trust-Google-free-speech.html#ixzz4pHVGjtBY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most people are incapable of thinking so they feel things instead

Tabula rasa.

They believe distributions are the result of socializing and and that these distributions can be undone.

i am not political, what would i do there?

still even if there's 0 biological component to the distribution the proclivities are cemented before the google hiring process starts, so it would give an skewed result even if there's no discrimination during the process

even if you are a radical social constructionist it would be more productive to study those proclivities and how to break them than to invent an ad-hoc explanation like "discrimination"

I think leftist are afraid that such "scientific" studies can be used to justify racism and sexism

Why cont the modern pol brain understand that sci is for science and math?

>OP said something that contains words that I don't like
>It's not science anymore

Yeah except they feel in a malicious, selfish and arrogant way.

What happened to feeling with your heart and all that shit? Guess everyone is feeling with their stupidity now.

>statistics means my Veeky Forums shitposting makes me smarter than most people!

I have bad news about where you lie on that distribution.

>give me a paper on it then
>protip: you cant
Yup, not science

>you can't
he can't, but I can
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3149680/
that's not how normal distributions work. it doesn't say anything about you as in individual, but it says that a 100% non-discriminatory selection process may not produce a parity outcome depending on the distribution of certain traits across the original groups

Why do white people have such a low average IQ? Honestly they're the second dumbest race overall, since the difference in average IQ between jews and whites is bigger than the difference between whites and blacks?

Why are whiteys so useless? Is there even any point in letting them live?

So the billions of anomalies out there that we are yet to find will not be considerd science untill someone publishes a paper?

Who even writes these papers? Cant be scientists, why would they go wiring about non science things?

There's no way of actually proving, for sure, what is at the core of a black hole. Could be the "singularity," could be some other reality breaking bullshit. But we don't know, so it isn't science.

look man, its cool that you think you have that great point to btfo everyone. But in reality most people who want to discuss this are more than happy to be objective, including about what you just mentioned, which is true.

You also don't know how many times I fucked your mom last night, ergo that is a science too.

>that's not how normal distributions work
That's exactly how they work. That's how IQ tests work. Just because IQ tests are normal distributions doesn't mean /pol/ posters don't lie near the bottom of the that distribution, since they're all idiots.

>that is a science too
Give me a paper on it

I need more data. Let me get back to you after your brother is born.

I think I've had enough passive-agressive banter for one early morning. Looking forward to that data though. Maybe it could prove that fertility downward spiral.

Jesus Christ, you guys are as bad as /pol/acks,

The only arguments presented against the case are ad-hominems, and yet you are the ones who have the nerve to complain that OP is out-of-touch with science.

/pol/ stand for politically incorrect... nothing do to with politics.

If the human race only consisted of Jews, blacks, and whites (even though Ashkenazi Jews are arguably white), then yes, your statement would be correct.

As it is they'd also be the second most intelligent.

In actuality, they, with respect to the rest of the human population, score quite highly on IQ tests. I believe that the average worldwide is ~85 or so, which places the white average of ~100 quite high. Of course I've seen it higher, such as ~103 in the US, but I'll refer to the lower measurement for the sake of argument.

The only thing dropping is your mum's panties.

still, /pol/ doesn't understand normal distributions either, politically incorrect are only some interpretations of the data, not the data itself.

the main claim of the manifesto is just that those normal distributions of traits and proclivities between men and women will result in skewed outcomes of the hiring process, even if it's not discriminatory at all

he also proposes alternative solutions to positive discrimination, like changing the nature of the job positions to make them more attractive to the proclivities that are more represented in female individuals

Too bad no races exist, and any attempt to group humans based on genetic difference and similarity would never reproduce what we call race

science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full

If no races exists, why do universities have affirmative action policy based on race? Why does Google have a diversity manager to hire base on race?

>Comparing a vague group comprised of several ethnicities with one ethnicity and calling both a "race"
You're a special kind of retarded. There's no more a Jewish race than there is a French Basque or Italian race.

it depends, for example men are more violent than women, but there are no differences between men and women. minorities are oppressed, but asians do better than any other group in university

if you think about it for a while, it all makes sense

why is russia situated in spain and sardinian in finland, and spain in estonia? that map makes no sense

kek

why cant /pol/ into rationality?
its all irrelevant

it's not irrelevant if you are trying to prove that there's discrimination when certain relevant traits that have different distributions for different groups explain the unequal outcome even if the process were 100% fair.

i dont care, that is a non-issue to me. Im more worried about the existence of large corporations acting as totalitarian command economies under state protection. they are sociopathic cancer i dont give a shit. Alphabet inc. functions to bring profit to its shareholders above all, like it is required to do by law.

if true then open discussion is important, let people have it out, see the data and come to the correct conclusions.

Also how is it irrelevant? Serious question, personally i think its important to look at corrilations between different races and cultures to allow for better understanding of what causes these differences and how they are effecting society, i feel that a true admission that we are very different but deserve equality is a far better way to help society than say we are all the same when most people simply will never believe that. Trying to suppress/ignore human bias is currently having the oppostie effect and causing more racism on the left and right.

And i fully understand the point you want to make on a scientific level but applying pure rationaility to something as irrational as humans is not going to provide a practical solution without accounting for our own subjective weaknesses.

Greed and corruption is a truly depressing subject. There is no model of society ive seen that does not succumb to this in a major way, and tends to be the leading downfall of most. We are literally stuck in a fucking cycle where violence is almost always the only thing to reset it, always leading to something just as corrupt.

Everyone now is obsessed with the idea of "feelings" rather than relying on their own feelings. It's all about virtue signaling and their own "feelings" being more important than everyone else's. That's why people don't follow their "gut" or "heart" anymore. Morals and what is right and wrong is a sensitive subject in itself these days so if you dare to have them you are automatically oppressing others apparently.

well this particular problem could be solved by simply replacing publicly traded corporations with worker owned syndicates that are firmly held accountable to the stakeholders. This does something about negative externalities and really does something about the totalitarian nature of business.
As far as a complete do over of our economic-political system my best ideas are compartmentalizing direct democracy to the local and municipal level and letting folks govern themselves under a shared radically libertarian constitution, and connecting these compartments into a confederation that serves to organize people at large scales and engage in mutual cooperation. This is very possible in the information age. Capital has to go, money doesn't necessarily need to. There is the labor based theory of value, but then something must be done about externalities. I would suggest a labor based theory of value where resources are allocated at the local level under the guiding hand of science insuring ecological soundness in a radically democratic process that is uncorruptible with nothing to corrupt it. This requires some amount of authority but its authority placed in the truth. After that negative externalities are not a real problem, there is no reason i can see as to why this kind of market anarchism can not coexist with other anarchist economies such as communism for goods and services that dont really make sense in the market.

I'm not claiming that i have any answers I'm claiming that we are more than capable of reaching real answers if we just talk to eachother about it and chew the fat.

Science hurts my fee fees

We are all equal

What the hell am I looking at, and why is the British one so crowded?

race doesnt exist
gender doesnt exist
vape em if you got em
1246713997294357 million DEAD JEWS

"If Google can't tolerate free speech in its own house how can we trust it with ours?"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4772960/KATIE-HOPKINS-trust-Google-free-speech.html#ixzz4pHVGjtBY

Because they didn't took the statistics class that is needed for any humanities major and changed that with the "Math for Gen Ed" class instead.

Funny thing is that around where I live they have just eliminated the "Intermediate algebra" req on the unis, lel.

Wait, just CCC & CSU.
Gee I wonder what could happen if an entire population does not take any remedial classes!

>pol

nice bait

Hey, I appreciate you user. Dialectics is truly under appreciated due to the emotional attachment people assign to their ideas.

WHY DO YOU HATE THESE PRECIOUS BABIES :''''''""-(

I don't hate them, however they are completely irrelevant to me. Me helping them will not help the overall state in the world, and will likely make it worse. Africa is simply unable to support it's population, and simple building infrastructure is pointless without people to properly administer it. Africa itself will not be saved unless we cut back on foreign aid which does in no way make africa sustainable, it just increases their dependancy on western civilization as the population of Africa increases.

You wanna save them? Leave them the fuck alone. Let them fight eachother or whatever until the population reaches a sustainable level, and then help them build their country up, but don't handhold them and give them handouts since that does jackshit and makes shit worse.

I was just fucking with you man. The point I was making is that it's 100% feels.

Liberals can't understand some truths because when it comes to certain topics all they can do is feel about them and not think about them.