“Would anyone care about the 2016 election if Trump weren't running? And Trump is a throwback from the past...

“Would anyone care about the 2016 election if Trump weren't running? And Trump is a throwback from the past, not an omen of the future. The future is grey anonymous bureaucrats, more Brezhnev every year.”
- Mencius Moldburg

Why would he ever think this is a good thing? What's wrong with NRx?

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/5d5aa24e-23a4-11de-996a-00144feabdc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing, it's the only good political theory.

We all want a Caesar.

Why are pseuds still parading Rawls or Chomsky when Moldbug is there?

Because Moldburg probably says some mean things and is like the Friedrich Engels of NRx.

We should realize most people parading Rawls, Chomsky or Zizek are 110/120 IQ people, emotionally at the whim of PC peer pressure.

I don't agree with everything he says, but Moldbug is simply more interesting whether you like or dislike him.
Rawls and co are endlessly rephrasing some similar ideas and get all their legitimacy from academics citing each other.

Trump is a genius.

Trump's IQ is one of the highest, in his own words. We can tell that this is true because he is a billionaire, and capital selects for intelligence.

How many layers of irony are you guys on right now?

S U C C

None whatsoever. Democracy is responsible for the browning of Western societies through pathological altruism, and the collective dumbing down of Western civilization through the failure to cull genetic inferiors thanks to the welfare state - and that's not even mentioning the democratic experiment that was Communism.

>(((Moldbug)))

That's actually not the whole truth. If he were only another throwback he would never have gotten as far ss he did. Trump channeled the zeitgeist of the present in ways most people were only semi-aware of at best.

Not sure if bait. I've seen people have heated shitflinging about this in comment sections, unironically believing if you're a millionaire, you must be having a yuge IQ.

I wish Zizek would stop playing around and join Nick Land and the NRx lads already

>unironically believing if you're a millionaire, you must be having a yuge IQ.
This is completely correct barring a few anomalies. Capital selects for intelligence, and intelligence is highly heritable. Someone farther up the family tree had good genes.

There's a fuckload of other variables at work.
I don't expect an autist to understand or even approach anything resembling a holistic worldview.

Whatever you say, pseud.

Absolutely none. See how brown the West have become? It has meant we have deteriorated or indeed degenerated as a species. We are now seeing women with black men, we are now seeing sex in media, we are now seeing white males being unable to reproduce. We are seeing people straying from the Lord and pursuing sinful degenerate behavior when they should be concerned with the propagation of the white race.

It's a wasteland, culturally disgusting and it produces inferior people. Giving women the vote was the thing that went wrong. They -- unlike me and you -- think with their feelings instead of rationality, logic, and science. We have to return to olden ways, where everyone were pretty happy with traditional gender roles and living without much material possessions.

Trump can bring us back to such a glorious utopian past.

White countries for white people. Women in the kitchen. Rational males in art and politics. Sadly, the world-wide communism you see today has destroyed such a world.

zizek isn't NRx, he's nazbol

He's not saying it's a good thing, he's being pessimistic.

>White countries for white people. Women in the kitchen. Rational males in art and politics. Sadly, the world-wide communism you see today has destroyed such a world.
this

I love how leftists think Zizek is one of theirs, when clearly he's redpilled and probably browses /pol/.

He already said he would give up all the revolutionary bullshit for one good reading of Hegel.

Maybe he sees his book sales depend on his appeal to the kids who daydream about mobs charging the steps of government buildings with red flags.

His giant book on Hegel "Less than nothing" ( his best btw ) didn't sell for shit. And it was severely lacking in the aforementioned.
People wanna hear him telling dirty jokes, make pop cultural comparisons and sniff memes.
I can see why he's misanthropic.

>Sadly, the world-wide communism you see today has destroyed such a world.

capitalism destroyed it. communism could never compete with the destruction capitalism wrought on religion, the family, traditional society, the arts.

he's definitely not a capitalist though.

Capitalism is good, retard. It's the leftists that are evil

Take the redpill

>he thinks it was the faculty of humanities that brought in waves of third worlders and not the corporate state serving capitalist interests

I'm not a left fag, but when will the right stop gargling on the semen of "entrepeneurs"?

These dark triad fucks have been responsible for waves of brown because it helps force the wages down.
Importing massive numbers of unskilled immigrants to do jobs that won't even exist in a decade. It's their short term "le profit motive" that causes this crap moreso than a blogger urging us to #LetThemIn

>Capitalism is good

Capitalism, brutally enforced, is necessary to maintain religion, the family, traditional society, and the arts. This is to be done by relentless purging of leftists.

>These dark triad fucks have been responsible for waves of brown because it helps force the wages down.
What needs to be done is to remove minimum wages and social services so that capital can do its fucking job of selecting for intelligence.

Bad taste in irony.

>I HATE RICH PEOPLE, CAPITALISUM IS SO BAD
>t. wroted from my iPhone

You leftist swine are brainwashed and retarded

the leftists have destroyed the world through notion of equality. Communism doesn't work, accept it

>Capitalism, brutally enforced, is necessary to maintain religion, the family, traditional society, and the arts.

Seems like you haven't read the history of the 18th and 19th century.

Equality is inherent to liberalism i.e. capitalism and communism both.

Are you trolling?

>capitalism
>red pill

capitalism is the ultimate blue pill. if you want the red pill on capitalism read francis parker yockey.

Western societies today are completely lacking in all of the above because of the Communist safety net.

capitalism doesn't select for intelligence. capitalism is like a degenerate hereditary aristocracy but instead of its rulers' ethos being virtue and quality, its rulers' ethos is petty money grubbing and the debasement of taste.

We need a mix of feudalism and capitalism.

>capitalism doesn't select for intelligence.
Wrong!

Unplug your WiFi. Go be a farmer. Ride a horse.

If you want a traditional society, you're gonna have a hard time bringing that about or it having any durability in a megalopolitan cyberpunk environment.

We can have techno-commercial city states for the intelligent and a return to traditionalist subsistence farming for the genetic inferiors.

He says in his ahistoric anglo suburbian environment he begrudgingly refers to as "god tier", while looking over to his STEM degree on the wall, flanked by the flag of his reject ancestors and a yellow snake uttering the libertarian imperative.

no company anywhere hires based on the results of an intelligence test.

You have an aestheticized death.

So not a traditional society then.

Yes they do. It's called a degree from an elite college. It's used as a proxy for an intelligence test, because using one would be politically incorrect and wouldn't achieve the racial composition desired by the Cathedral. The SAT is basically an IQ test, so people who gain admission to elite colleges either have a high IQ, or get in through legacy admissions, which means their ancestors had a high IQ.

Maybe Traditionalist isn't the right word, but it can be an absolute monarchy where the King ultimately manages property rights as God's regent. The version of Christianity emphasizes God's absolute sovereignty, God's will, and Christian sexual morality. Think hypercalvinism - genetic inferiors will have a terrible time because it was meant to be this way, they were not given the proper virtues at birth. I think these notions mesh well together.

>It's called a degree from an elite college.

Aren't you the same people who hate universities?

Not necessarily - the humanities departments certainly need a Great Purge to removed Cultural Marxist subversives and replace them with actual right-wing thinkers, but STEM departments are mostly good.

>he thinks authoritarian societies are brimming with superior genetics

I suppose you haven't visited any of those yet.
Not surprising since the normie world out there is so mean hu? And I bet travelling is for backpacking Chads who abuse the m'ladies.

A little more accessible to you from your so-not-safe-space room above the tendies kitchen... Have you seen any Brueghel paintings, mr. bring-the-arts-back?
There you'll see how societies run by monarchs and patricians produce a fine genetic foam.

Authoritarian capitalist societies in East Asia, for instance, objectively have a higher average IQ than Western societies. Western societies are wasting their greater abilities in innovation by obstructing capitalism with democracy, among other things.

>Yes they do. It's called a degree from an elite college.

you either need to be rich or be a minority and get affirmative action to do this. plus public education doesn't measure intelligence very well, it rather measures your ability to parrot cultural marxism fed to you by the anti-male education system.

The purge is only going to clear out the neoliberals and replace them with actual Marxists.

STEMfag here. Colleges have become absolute jokes now. They will give anyone a degree just so they can collect tuition debt. College professors are being judged by their bosses based on quotas of "how many people are passing the class" rather than "how good of a professor are you". We have many shitty engineering professors. Half of them are chinese expats that are walking calculators and know nothing about teaching. The other half are "industry guys" who are mediocre at teaching and do it as as a part time job to collect money on the side. Cheap professors. There are only a handful of good professors left. That's why grading curves exist today and why it's normal. I go to a good technical university, my colleagues are barely passing classes with 40% exam grades. They are getting their degree at the end of the semester.

I think you got your head in the clouds, the STEM program isn't some big IQ wank anymore. The STEM program is 4 years of powerpoint slides my friend.

Ah yes, reinstate the aristocracy; the hypersexualised, hedonistic non-contributors that the Enlightenment bourgeoisie loved so much.

east asia is a bug society built on sucking up to superiors, mass corruption, cheating and stealing ideas from the west. the democratic, more-regulated west is much more innovative than east asia.

ft.com/content/5d5aa24e-23a4-11de-996a-00144feabdc0

Taleb is NRx minus the contrarian/insane bullshit

>Why are pseuds still parading Rawls or Chomsky when Moldbug is there?
Because they are very obedient.

I've visited those societies. Those unregulated paradises where you have the saying "if you can screw over your neighbour, do it."
Where the suicide rate is sky high.
I've seen more deformities than I do when I'm in a packed city in the West.

>you either need to be rich
So high-IQ
>or a minority
A poor policy for sure.

I'm on the trump train but as a UK spectator it would have been a exciting to see Hillary pull the USA full steam ahead in to a borderless place. Trump is just delaying things.

This is why you also need State Christianity.

selecting for class isn't the same as selecting for intelligence. intelligence will correlate but you're not selecting for the same thing.

the general's of napoleon's army would never have risen to their positions in the ancien regime, or in prussia or austria or russia, based on their social background, but the french revolution selecting for ability over background allowed them to become the top generals and decimate old europe in battle.

selecting directly for ability produces much greater results than selecting for social class.

You're wrong. Lots of companies use IQ tests as part of the interview process for potential employees.

Which ones?

youve got to be shilling me

>the browning of Western societies
>the collective dumbing down
>See how brown the West have become?

Nice critique dipshits, just vague handwavery about "dumbing down" and "browning" which are not only empirical claims that you'll never be able to measure, but also don't have anything to do with the efficient functioning of a society. People would take your 'theory' more seriously if you didn't succumb to your emotional whining about black people.