Fish and Chips, we agree the best seafood dish right? Fish and Chips with Tartar, better than sushi

Fish and Chips, we agree the best seafood dish right? Fish and Chips with Tartar, better than sushi

I like crab cake slightly more

>deep fried garbage better than fresh ingredients
fatty pls

>deep fried fish can't be fresh
weeaboos are the worst

>Fish and Chips with Tartar, better than sushi
Obviously, sushi is a meme dish

The fish could be fresh off the boat but once you batter it up and throw it in oil it no longer is fresh.

Most grilled fish tastes better than fish and chips, let alone japanese sushi (not korean/american garbage sushi). But fish and chips is good when you want a greasy fry up.

is there much difference between korean and japanese sushi?

It's my favorite food when done properly. Most places around the world don't know how to do it just right. And you're probably completely out of luck if you don't live along the coast.

i would argue in favor of gumbo, Étouffée, or a nice po' boy for best seafood dish, but fish and chips is definitely better than sushi

Just moved to the UK from Australia and they serve "mushy peas" with their fish and chips. These people invented the dish and they put it next to green sludge? What kind of a fucking country is this?

if i wanted fried seafood i'd get a po'boy

Big difference. Different rice, soy sauce, wasabi, cut of fish for nigiri. Korean maki also have different fillings compared to Japanese maki plus everything mentioned above

Oven baked salmon trumps it any day fatties. Cod is a trashfish anyways.

also forgot, korean and japanese nori is also different

there is no such thing as korean sushi, but a lot of high profit sushi restaurants are owned by koreans who figured out americans dont actually like sushi but rather imitation crab with a heaping pile of mayo and sriracha. keeps costs down and profits up, but by no means is it real sushi

what the fuck are you talking about? if you're talking about kimbab that's not sushi.

But that's a meme

Good fish and chips are great, bad fish and chips are fucking awful.

The word you wanted to use was "raw".

agreed.
now, the real question is whether we pronounce tartar as TAR TAR or TAR TEAR
i have never found a more divisive question
guaranteed to ruin any social gathering when brought i encourage all to try it