Hey Veeky Forums, I want to make a dinner for this girl I like and her kid but I only have a budget of thirty dollars...

Hey Veeky Forums, I want to make a dinner for this girl I like and her kid but I only have a budget of thirty dollars? What is something romantic that will get me laid that night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBRL7D0wcXM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke_xYIhYPTw&index=1&list=LLwH0r2SJUT3XZXo5JV1Mv8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wife's son.

?

>and her kid
But seriously listen to Mr Chi City. His wise words still hold true today.
youtube.com/watch?v=IBRL7D0wcXM

It's a french dish, Woifs Sonne

honestly any italian dish will impress, but if you want to pull all the stops that you can with 30 bucks you should have spaghetti, a salad (with a vinigrete), some bread, and a dessert like gelatto or icecream to keep ur budget

It contains black bull and white sauce.

But seriously $30 is a fairly good amount to work with for 3 people. You can cook something normal and give it a French name that sounds good, which literally just takes you finding a recipe you can cook and then translating the title into French.
Macaroni au porc et fromage. Boom.

Anyway I saw this recipe for pork chops with sweet and sour peppers yesterday that looks fancy but cheap and easy. Give it a look: youtube.com/watch?v=Ke_xYIhYPTw&index=1&list=LLwH0r2SJUT3XZXo5JV1Mv8w

>and her kid
>get me laid that night
>thirty dollars

What the fuck dude...

Is my budget too low or something? I can adjust if need be
I don't eat pork

>I don't eat pork
Good job idiot, you just summoned /pol/.

Sirloin steak will substitute just fine. If you haven't cooked them before there's videos on youtube how to do it but it's easy. Also, have you asked what the kid likes? Best to make sure he doesn't have any dietary restrictions (religionwise but especially healthwise) or if he just plain doesn't like any foods in particular. Kids can be picky little shits so you'll wanna find out first.

nice follow up, good laugh

20 bucks on Chinese take out and 10 bucks on benadryl for the kid.

>this thread

The local authorities are closing in on your position.

>and her kid

>summer of 2017 and people are still cuck posting
It's like living in a fucking time machine. This meme is dead and gone yet you retards persist as if it's still so fucking hilarious.

Make the mac and cheese in your pic, it looks awesome. I've made mac and cheese with chipotle powder, which is so damn good, but haven't tried bacon in it yet.

>2017
>meme is dead
>cuck
>time machine

>pic depleted
mods....

You are such a pathetic man. It is so foolish to go with a woman who is single with a kid, I am assuming youre young? In between feeding the child lunchables because most kids hate all food, you'll have to get a sitter just to take her out anywhere. Get out while you can, seriously, don't go down this road.

>Good job idiot, you just summoned /pol/.

Lol, I know you're being ironic because /pol/ was conjured the moment he typed "wife's son."

lmao