Would I be able to impress Mexicans with my love for this stuff...

Would I be able to impress Mexicans with my love for this stuff? Like if they were to see me enjoying this on my burritos would they be all, "Ayyyyy that's pretty hardcore for a gringo. Ay, gringo! You're alright!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uoLoyg3JKRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you need to re-evaluate your priorities in life if this is the type of stuff you worry about.

yeah

No, because nearly every greasy spic's fat sow of a mother knows how to make this shit out of their ass in 5 minutes. Just down a tekahtee light and drench your disgusting spic supper with tapatio.

In all seriousness (although, I am quite serious that I really love that guacamole salsa), what do you guys like to put on your microwave burritos?

Either salsa Verde or this sauce my Mexican coworker showed me how to make years ago, which is basically a blend of enchilada sauce (made with meat stock) and seasoned cooked pinto or pink beans blended together until smooth, then simmer until it thickens. If I don't have time to make it from scratch, I blend together a can of El Pato enchilada sauce with a can of Ranch Style beans, and simmer it till it thickens, and add extra hot sauce or chile's if needed. I'll also put Pico de Gallo on top after the sauce.

Mexiwall reporting
Never tried that but I bet it's garbage, as are all premade salsas
Make your own, shit's mad simple

Humm, sounds interesting, I may try that.

I bought some of that a couple of weeks ago. About 50% fat. Emulsified soybean oil, not unlike a salad dressing. Would not eat again.

>Would I be able to impress Mexicans with my love for this stuff?

What would you think if some guy come towards you with a big ass cowboy hat saying how much he loves bud light, expecting you to be impressed by his love for american culture?

>thick condiment with narrow bottleneck
I thought we learned our fucking lesson after restaurant ketchup
How could we be so foolish

Yes. This is pretty much exactly what they would say, but they might also throw in a comment about nachos as well.

I've met Scandinavians like. I found it entertaining.

I'm mexican as well and It's a perfectly fine salsa for quesadillas.

I grew up in the hills of Arizona, because of this I'm able to Out-Mexican actual Mexicans. I've transcended.

Not all of us are impatient millennials

youtu.be/uoLoyg3JKRQ

sauces are not supposed to come in bottles or cans, brothero, I would laugh at you if you imply herdez is authentic mexican anything, the only bottled sauce that I like is salsa huichol, and I would be very impressed if a foreigner comes to México and demands it for seafood

Mexicans will always look down on you if you are a gringo.
I enter the break room and suddenly its all Spanish

Mexicans would respect you for not pouring stuff out of a can or jar mainly when you didnt make and put it inna jar to begin with
Mexicans love freshness and jarred/canned is not cutting muster

Your own bottle of this or that then you just might impress folks

Anyhow being dignified and decent anywhere carries favor always
politeness is never the worst way to get along
Have fun baby life is good

I wish I saw more posts like this on Veeky Forums. I've travelled a fair amount and one universal is if you treat people with respect, they respond in kind. Never had an issue in any country particularly mexico when you get out of the border towns. Generous and kind people has been my experience.

Why are you so hateful?