Hey ck, I have some chicken thighs, what should I make with them for dinner?

Hey ck, I have some chicken thighs, what should I make with them for dinner?

I put them in honey and garlic and butter and water and gonna cook them for a bit. I have an hour until mummy gets home for dinner

Mashed potatoes or rice cooked in turmeric.

I do not have turmeric but okay shall do rice

I only have Jasmin rice I don't even know what this is but I'm gonna do it

Gonna add some carrots to that chicken cause I want to

Yay for unevenly cut carrots

Gonna make green beans with it too

I'll take those out soon and bread them because the bone is easy to take out now

Turns out jasmine rice smells like jasmine. Never had it before, I don't know what it was doing in my house.

Chickens are now boneless

Carrots and beans in the broth for a bit. The chicken had been breaded

Added some stuff to the broth in the pan so I have a sauce

following the thread, keep going

Mum is supposed to be here 5 mins ago :c it's gonna get cold if it stays

TADAH!

I'd eat it good job

The chicken was a bit too hard, and the sauce was a complete mess but yummy. If I out more effort into the sauce it would've been better.

Jasmine rice is 10/10 I recommend it

Never considered breading the chicken in that order. Looks pretty tasty, my sauce looks like that when I leave too much fat in it. Kinda tricky to get extra fat out and leave the good stuff in the pan. That would also be drowned in pepper if it were mine.

>Never considered breading the chicken in that order.

That's probably because it's a really dumb way to cook chicken.

Lol white poeple's food

>Asks us for advise
>starts cooking before anyone responds

Fucking mad man.

No one responded in time! I need to make food for the time parents get home

Is best rice. Has kinduva buttery taste. Especially if you add butter.

Sorry Jamaal, its not pig guts and greens cooked in fat served with a side of a mcdonalds supersized meal.

Please tell me you're like 14 or something.

what did you add in the broth? looks tasty would eat

That looks wholesome and tasty.

8/10 would eat.

Nearly 20. ;__;

Actually I only do it when I leave the chicken it for very long in the pan. I was going to leave it for two hours but ran out of time - if you bread it beforehand, the breading goes soft and nasty if you attempt to fry it for two hours

But too much rice but it was inspiring to not see some jaded contrarian cunt bitch about something or other and simply create

I chopped up some potato and put it in a casserole dish with some butter and S&P, baked it for 20 minutes @ 350, took it out put on a layer of brussell sprouts and 4 thighs covered in a layer of Club House BBQ chicken rub, baked @ 350 for 30 min then on broil for 10 to crisp up the skin.

you can enjoy chicken without frying it, amerilard. and you don't need that much fucking butter in your braising liquid/sauce.

I would eat the foods itt

I'm Eastern European and we don't own an oven

And today I made soup