ITT we rate the cuisines from the countries of the worlds. I'll start

ITT we rate the cuisines from the countries of the worlds. I'll start.

template

How am I supposed to know which countries are which

By their geographic location?

Boy I sure love how the mods leave these shitposting threads up.

What the fuck do they even eat in Brazil, monkey soup?

sopa de macaco
bunda
deliciosa

UMA DELICIA....

>the country that created yogurt and feta cheese
>WTF do they even eat here?

Poor kid.

>all these people thinking Chinese cuisine is good

You know it's not Panda Express, right, fatties?

The superior culture

get out of here

>France better than america.
If you actually mean the starred restaurants in Paris vs midwestern chains, maybe. The vast majority of the country plates inedible peasant food like its 1179.

>No ethiopeia
>Not eating delicious delicious spiced raw meat with a side of trypophobia at your local immigrant eatery/urinal
You guys are legit missing the fuck out. Kitfo is amazing.

>peasant food like its 1179.

I'll take that over the never-fresh and always-factory-made-and-reheated crap that pervades the US any day.

Greece? Its labeled in OP as "meh"

>south america
>just good
terrible

>9097268
>sucking this much nip dick
not even worthy of a (you)

>not understanding the joke

>sweden
>abhorrent food

Am I supposed to like fermented herring?

Is Korean food actually bad?

People who have not had American food

And I notice most of these have China as having good food, what the fuck? Spend 1 week in Nola and you will fucking die if you think China has good food

Everybody in swedeland loves fermented herring you classless pleb...go back to your 'toast sandwich'...

>hating on SE-Asian cuisine

neck yourself

I went to a high school with tons of Koreans and they all eat Kimchee, I tried it once, it was bad, not that bad tho. The thing that really made me hate it was how they would open it up in class and literally stink up the entire room.

I like Korean food though. I grew up with it. There's lots of good stuff to eat. They make veggies easy to eat imo. They're more famous for grilled meat and kimchi though. The radish type of kimchi is still devastating to open in a closed environment tbqh.

The fact that you have discarded 11 out of 13 high seats of international cuisine and set the USA as good should be enough to discard your opinion as pure madness.

I like your style. We all like different things. Don't bow down to others' opinions if you disagree. However, don't discount others'opinions as wrong simply because of divergence.

Bahahahaha

amas is the the carribean. The rest you figure out.

This desu

It seems the only people who have filled in the map so far are passport-less amerifats who don't even know where Malaysia or Indonesia is let alone what they eat there.

>Norway great food
>Sweden Bad food

both have very, very, very, very, very, VERY similar cuisines. The slight differences there are do not warrant such a discrepancy in rating. Furthermore, Sweden has had a renaisance in cookery the last 15 years and has more michelin-starred restaurants than Norway.

What I am trying to say is that it is painfully obvious that you are either Norwegian with poor understanding of food or that you randomly filled out countries you've never been to to seem experinced.

This.
There are huge varieties of dishes and styles within China - unsurprisingly. It isal afterall a huge country with a massive population.

This level of Switzerswedenlanding...
Finish high school - travel the world and eat stuff - then have an opinion.
Ok thx.

Specify more, its a large country

>South Korea listed as 'abhorrent'
Stopped reading there. Get some taste, kiddo.

make /int/ or /pol/ one of your main boards for a while and you'll know most of the world, save for Africa, like the back of your hand

Malay and Indonesian food are just modified Chinese or Indian food.

No.
I haven't tried much malay food but there are plenty of original Indonesian dishes.

Like what? indomein?

Actually genuinely curious tho what was it and what was it like. My cousins lived in malaysia for a while and they described it to me as what I said above.

.....for you

Fucking weaboo.

Trust me, no you fucking wouldn't.
Big Macs aren't great, but they're more offensively mediocre than "bad". It's offensive because you could be eating things that are so much better, not because fast food's inedible. Now try the fucking offal gellies and stewed horse in unflavored lard that dot rural France and tell me you wouldn't rather eat a big mac off of the goddamn floor.
Don't talk about this shit like you know what you're talking about, because you don't.

>chinese cuisine is incredible
>singaporean is bad
What did he mean hy this?

>mex is top tier
>doesn't even know half of latin america and what he know is meh
dude...

>USA 'good' food
>UK and Europe mostly bad, meh and unknown

Kill yourself you tasteless, shit-eating retard

>How do you know someone is from New Orleans?

>I tried it once, it was bad, not that bad tho

Pleb fucking detected.

The only country's food I don't like is Vietnam. Other than that everyone has something nice to offer (:
except maybe indigenous populations in USA/Canada

You obviously haven't had a good Indian taco( Native American/Canadian)
or Poutine.

>t. Spaghetti-nigger

I have no idea what can be wrong with a person to have opinions like this.
I assume you just don't like food in general or something.

Not because you aren't entitled to your opinions, just that your opinions happen to make literally zero sense, nations with incredibly similar cuisines with a ton of crossover are somehow on the opposite ends of the spectrum somehow?

Ethiopian food is like Indian and Persian food fused with a pound of sugar.

>tfw am American
Our food would be incredible, top-tier except we have a lot of states with shitty food dragging us down.

clearly made by gooks

Latin america varies wildly in quality, with venezuela and Columbia being the worst. Venezuela because theres no food and Columbia because they don't use spice or seasoning.

Poutine is the very reason I dropped it from good to abhorrent.

>North Korea is bad food
>South Korea is "wtf do they even eat here?"

What a child.
One dish, no matter how garbage or nationalistically over-hyped is responsible for the overall quality of an entire nation's cuisine.

Fug, got my Koreas mixed up. Hand must have slipped.

Wasn't sure on Germany but ended up going with the lower score, there's good stuff but the average is pretty low.

>tfw forgot China

Somewhere between yellow and green, depending on region.

This chart says to me, "the user who made this is either Italian or Japanese, but most likely Italian."

I'm [spoiler]Swedish.[/spoiler]

But mostly, you're a newfag.

Correct Japanese to Weeb, actual Japs don't leave their own corner of the web.

It's just hard to remember what boards support spoilers and which don't when you frequent 10+.

wait what do they eat in south sudan?

>The vast majority of the country plates inedible peasant food like its 1179
Truly spoken like someone who has no idea what he's talking about. Do you know what those starred restaurants are serving? Nouvelle cuisine. Do you know what nouvelle cuisine is? It's *literally* peasant food. That fancy Bouillabaisse you're sheling half your month's salary out for? It's based on the authentic recipe of fishermen from Marseille that goes a little something like this: let's throw everything we can't sell in a pot and hope it's edible.

But clearly, that "inedible peasant food" is inferior to American hormone ridden burgers and greasy fre-... *ahem* FREEDOM fries.

you need to get a job

>this post
Struck a nerve, did he?

They're right in mocking that the irony of that post.

Don't support the anti-amerifat sentiment though, while obviously walking into an average family eating dinner you'd prefer France any day of the week, but the anglo colonies have such a diverse range to choose from, are such great melting pots that the potential on offer reaches the more conservative traditionally mastered cuisines in level of appreciation.

I fucking love French cuisine. What I love more than it is the opportunity to grow up with it, as well as Italian, Chinese, Indian and all sorts of other shit right at your fingertips.

Seriously? Look at a map sometime you idiot.

I only counted foods from places I've been or if I've ever eaten it authentic (like with a family of that culture). I don't trust restaurants not to adapt it to the home culture and thus bastardize it, so I'm not counting them.

I've only eaten abhorrent food in specific places but not because of the bad cultural food.

im not gonna bother

but indian curry is fucking crazy good. got some in japan from an indian running a shop in a train station.

italian is good, french is too, american is a spread and british food is overrated, like its literature

>fly-over states have all the shitty foods
Checks out

the shitty colouring symbolises all the other answers being shit

american detected

>he thinks it's Greece

Poor kid.

Maryland in top tier

Looks good

>UK
>Good food

This

Get out weebs

How many 3 star restaurants do you guys have? And Norwegians actually know how to prepare fish, unlike Swedes.

This. Anyone who doesn't color Italy dark green is either absolutely retarded or jealous of their superior cuisine. No other country in the universe has the same variety, healthiness and historical tradition of Italy. Literally every recipe you can find there is unique and has a deep historical meaning.
>inb4 b-but I p-prefer sushi
That's only your preference, so it's subjective. If you have half a brain, if you put aside your nationalistic pride or envy, if you can be objective for a moment, Italy is obviously unsurmountable.
Try to fight me, I'm open. (You can't anyway).

Indeed.

I'm not crazy about tomato sauce or anything soaked in vinegar

The only correct map honestly

t. I have no idea what people eat out of Murrica

Fish balls are great if you're a poor student, but personally prefer fish cakes.

>doesn't even know about south american food
shit tier desu senpaitchi

>my opinion is objectively correct
i hope you don't expect to be taken seriously

>the longest culinary tradition in the world
>the most rich and diverse culinary tradition in the world
>the healthiest cuisine in the world (confirmed by Unesco and scientific community)
>the most unique cuisine in the world (you can't find real Italian products outside of Italy)
>the most "exported" or imitated cuisine in the world
>the most experimental cuisine in the world
You call this subjectivity? I guess you're a little confused about what the term means.

Explain how canada has better food than the usa?