What is something that gets progressively worse the more often you taste it? Like the opposite of an acquired taste

What is something that gets progressively worse the more often you taste it? Like the opposite of an acquired taste.

Men

I remember Amaretto tasting amazing the first time I tried it, nowadays it's horrible.

Also greatly diminishing

- irn bru
- swedish meatballs
- shark

craft beer
co2 doesn't go with food

wrong
wrong
not sure

Cotton candy grapes
Checked btw

cheap fast food

Tea. My wife tries to get me to try different teas all the time, and each one tastes more foul than the last.

>swedish meatballs
IKEA meatballs are absolutely not the meatballs you should go for you dumb foreigner

that thing you always ate as a child but not anymore because you grew up

this. For me KFC in particular

I think it's something to do with taste buds changing as we get older. I don't know a single kid who hates fast food, probably something to do with the developing body wanting quick calories to help it grow.

Also, KFC used to be a lot better. They must have changed their recipe about 10 years ago, or at least changed some process in their cooking. It's absolutely disgusting now, churches and popeye's is so much better now.

You better be a male faggot.

Seafood, sushi in particular, various alcohol especially liqueurs (try drinking southern comfort more than thrice). Fast food generally. Craft beer (drinking the same one more than once.)

>probably something to do with the developing body wanting quick calories to help it grow.
No, that still works on adults, weirdly. It's just that they don't know any better.
The problem is that parents don't teach them any better, so they grow up enjoying soda and burgers because their taste buds are incapable of distinguishing more subtle flavours than fat, sugar and salt.

> HFCS
> American 'cheese'
> American fast food
> Processed 'sausage patty'.
> Paella
> Cheap booze
> Vodka

Sweets, I used to have the sweetest tooth and eat a lot every day; now every once in a while I'd crave an ice cream cone, only eat half and throw out the rest.

Could be. But I remember reading an interesting article a long time ago that said children have a natural avoidance of many vegetables for example because the body interprets anything that's bitter or unusually tasting as potentially poisonous. As where fast food is usually as you said fat, sugar and salt which the body is okay with.

Any shitty murrica food desu, it's like they're pigs eating (how do you call pig feed in english?) On a Continental scale

There's this cheap ass Chinese buffet near me. I usually go only once every few months, but recently I went times in a couple months. It tasted worse every time. It's a lot better as an occasional treat.

*3 times

You're moms pusy

>Ctrl F: Poptart
>0 results

Cabbage

golden corral

Subway sandwiches

For me it was sugary drinks.

big mac...
Every few years I try one...
Now I even can't finish one

McRib

I have definitely gone over from being a chocolate fanatic to enjoying other kinds of sweets/desserts a lot more over time.

Don't get me wrong, I do really love good chocolate. But my go-to choice for practically EVERYTHING was always the chocolate flavour no matter what. Ice cream, cake, cookies, etc.

Nowadays I'm a huge vanilla fan (I'll pick vanilla cake or golden Oreo for example) and am very partial to lemon as well. Lemon pudding is a favourite.

I even prefer white chocolate to classic/milk now too.

so true

it when to somewhat enjoyable to very mediocre to only eat when very drunk to dislike.

Pig trough ( pronounced troff ), What country you from?

Spam

IPAs

Parsley

Always tastes heavenly the first few chews but soon turns into bland grass flavour.

I'd disagree personally

Fast food. Soda. HFCF in general.

Sounds like a divorce is on the horizon

Regret.

Wrong.
Wrong.
Wrong.

Irn bru is pretty much the definition of an acquired taste although some people never change their minda about it.

Swedish meatballs are not even an acquired taste - they are just great. Don't be fooled by the squishiness that is IKEA meatballs. Ask a Swedish friend to make em properly.
Shark is just not very flavorful or tasty to begin with. In East asian culture it's mainly eaten (the fins that is) out of superstitious beliefs.

Inclined to agree.
It's anecdata obviously but the first two I had intrigued me and the rest made me realize they are just inferior to regular tasty grapes.

This.

somewhere in SA

This droid speaks the truth.

Didn't even think about this but it is definitely true.

Brazilian prob -.0

I'm from South Korea

weed.

Agreed. When I was a kid i had poptarts all the time but now they just taste sad. Maybe it's because i'm finally old enough to stop liking the idea of sugar coated sugar for breakfast but still.

Kraft mac and cheese

Baby food. I used to love it but now it just tastes like bland mush.

Ramen
Transformers movies

Candy Corn

Raw cranberries, the more you eat the worse the bitter gets. Also cheap burgers and (american) bratwurst.

Nigga the word he's looking for is "slop"

Fuck you, guy. Ikea has some good ass meatballs.

The taste of happiness. The longer time goes by the less and less I am happy

slop

>complaining about this when there are starving people in my empty lonely house with no happiness to eat at all.

Chicken risotto

Candy.

>craft beer
Weirdly, this. I can never have more than a pint or two of the same kind of craft beer at once, but I'll suck down a gallon of pisswater

Happiness comes with great victory.

Soon, inshallah.

Instant noodles, barring a couple of super spicy Korean brands.

Oreo cookies. I can only eat three tops before I'm off them for a year.

De-shelled shrimp, scallops

Cola

Dude, the super spicy korean brands are the best.

Pesto

everything you idiot
if you eat the same shit everyday you get sick of it

Short term, rich foods like eggs and honey.
'Medium' term is just anything you have too much of.
Anything longer than that that appears like a regression to child-like picky eating I'm not sure. Usually it takes a really bad experience, like a tin of corn was off and somebody can't stomach seeing corn kernels after they shot back out of their throat like a machine-gun.

fucking christ I could live on scallops.
Fucking did for three and a half days once.
No regrets.

>poptarts
>used to eat the cinnamon poptarts everyday for "breakfast" for some time

I can't stomach one poptart anymore. It's a pretty bad sandwich and the flavor isn't even that good now that I actually try to taste it

I eat a chicken salad sandwich, three tomatoes, a pickle and plain Greek yogurt every weekday for lunch, and it still tastes great.

Could taste better.

Disappointment.

Everything sweet. The older you get, the worse sweet things taste.

My 96 year old grandfather disagrees.

I'll never understand the popularity of the Big Mac though. I'm not even hating on McDonald's as a whole, but the Big Mac is such a boring, bland and dry piece of shit. There's always a lot of special offers in my country where you can get a Big Mac for just 1€ or something, but even then I refuse to buy one, because I just know that it's just gonna be disappointing.

I think I could eat chili every day without ever getting sick of it.

I lived on fast food for several of my teenage years(thank fuck I was fit at the time) and the Big Mac was absolutely fucking worthless. Literally any other item is a better option.

Your 96 year old grandfather is a manchild and I hope he dies soon.

>because I just know that it's just gonna be disappointing.

How is that different than any and all corporate fast food?

Exactly. I'd prefer even a plain fucking cheeseburger over a Big Mac. I just can't understand who would buy this. Or how it got popular enough that Burger King felt like they need to copy it.

He's outta here pretty soon I think.

He's the opposite of the manchild you're pretending to be here.
He'll eat nearly everything with a pretty balanced diet. He doesn't eat much sweet in general, he just looks forward to a good desert when we're eating out or at a family gathering.

If you give me a cheeseburger with some mustard and onions, I realize that it's not gourmet food, but it's also gonna be relatively tasty and satisfying.
But whenever I eat a Big Mac, I always wish I got something else instead, no matter how cheap it was.

I swear poptarts weren't always so dry and shitty

Rude :^(

wawa hoagies. i was just back home for the weekend, during hoagie fest, and i didn't even get one. it's sad

Wheat beer