Smartest human being possibly ever

>Smartest human being possibly ever
>Still terrified of death and deducted there was no afterlife.

So this existential crisis isn't going away, is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/reincarnation-an-ideology-for-a-better-future/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>So this existential crisis isn't going away, is it?
That´s not an argument, you double-nigger. Look at guys like Nietzsche, arguably one of the smartest men of his century. He kicked nihilism so hard in the balls, edgy fedoras all over the world still get triggered by his writings.
Johann Neumann maybe was the most brilliant polymath of all times, but that doesn´t mean he defeated nihilism. He defeated math problems.
See the difference?

If you suck his dick a bit harder, you might just suck the existential crisis right out of him.

Sure it is, having anxiety is just another biological function of humans which can be overcome. I know because I have.

You need to spent less time alone and more working on a project and being a bit more social. Create routines and boundaries to keep chaos away from you, stay healthy so you have less reasons to feel like crap.

Maybe check your hormonal profile, for some reason Testosterone got rid of my existential anxiety and mini-panic attacks 24/7. In the end, it is all a game of letting go and embracing what you fear, it's the only way to make a choice in the chaos of uncertainty, you won't learn what you want, but least you won't feel like you are not in control anymore.

I went through an existential phase about a year ago and I ultimately concluded that the only thing I can be sure of in this fucked up existence is my duty to have children and leave something behind. With all the mysteries in the universe, this is the one certainty. You need to further your dynasty. I feel like this is the only way I could die fulfilled once I'm on the way out at 65+

>someone is 'smartest' because some people alive now say so
LOL
Just gonna leave this here...
renegadetribune.com/reincarnation-an-ideology-for-a-better-future/

>deducted
Well fuck. How do I start this proof to deduct that there is no afterlife?

what made Von Neumann smart

Lemma 1.0.0:
Magic isn't real.
Proof: common sense
Corollary 1.0.1:
The afterlife is not real because there is no magic.

Q.E.D.

>>Smartest human being possibly ever

No that would be the richest

>I'm a gigantic pussy who's afraid of the fact that my life is completely fucking meaningless
>Oh, I know! I'll create further unnecessary suffering in this world when I get older just so I don't have to enter my infinite state of non-existence feeling sad that my entire life was pointless as fuck

KEK, look at this stupid fucking brainlet. Doesn't even realize that his children's lives will be just as meaningless as his. You're not accomplishing anything by having children besides prolonging the meaningless suffering of your bloodline.

If that was true, then how am I reading your lies right now, hasbara?

That's not Gauss

>Renegrade tribune.

Huh, sounds dumb, but I'll read it anywa-

>Drake with a Bohemian Grove owl

Yeah nah.

Gauss was a protestant though and that's heresy.

I don't believe in magic or afterlife, but i have to say that «common sense» is not a trustworthy thing, is no somethig you would want to use in a proof. Why you suppose that there is such a thing like a «common sense»? Isn't it just your intuition and your biases?

“The Sad Socrates Effect". Look it over.

>Still terrified of death and deducted there was no afterlife
he had a savant like mathematical capacity, he was not known to be a philosopher - you know, the person who actually studies this shit

>claim there is no after life
>but then go on to say that there is a void that people go into AFTER LIFE
Why are people so retarded?

>implying that the “return to the void" is a literal thing

When people say this shit, they're definitely talking about something going somewhere/being "lost", which is implying the existence of something outside reality.

A perfectly logical person also wouldn't act like this, so it's just people making out feelings to be something more.

You're looking at it all wrong. The idea of an afterlife was a tool created by cult leaders to make you sacrifice your only life to them in excange for the lie of eternal bliss. Nihilsm is freedom.

>Reminder that those are in the wrong spots

t. cult leader or someone suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

>t. Underage

>if you are not seeking constant directions from an authority figure like some child then you are a child
???

if dubs neumann is a ghost living in the afterlife

That's not how you greentext

Damn and he would've appreciated it.

Optimistic nihilism is almost exclusive to young people, independent of theistic belief.

Do you have any evidence to your claim? I've seen plenty of mopey emo kids and plenty of morally bankrupt politicians and businessmen without a care in the world just living their lives. But if you have any scientific articles on this it will surely trump my anecdotal evidence.

I got b& some time ago by a butthurt mod for criticising nihilism.

If you live to enjoy life and do nothing, then you are nothing. You HAVE to leave a mark somehow to be something.

Nihilism is ok without being anything, but that is retarded. Why not just kill yourself ?

If you think that your "mark" will survive the Earth being swallowed by the sun or the heat death of the universe you are drinking somebody's koolaid. Why kill yourself just because life has no meaning? Killing yourself has no meaning either and I'd rather just do things I enjoy doing, hedonism is pretty great. Also it's deeply embedded into your genetic code to survive at all costs via natural selection, suicide is one of the hardest thing you can do, fuck that hard work.

>survive the Earth being swallowed by the sun
Doable.
>heat death of the universe
Yeah you're boned.

>philosophers
>studying

>played schmess real good

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Do you really think that the smartest person is the richest because in all honesty I've been starting to wonder it

your baits are getting worse

>muh suffering

I'm enjoying my blip out of the void, and I'm working hard to ensure the dudes I blip out of the void enjoy it too. Just like my dad did for me.

Maybe if your dad wasn't a dumb broke ass n-bomb or if you developed the character to sort yourself out, you would hsve enjoyed your stay more and wouldnt have so much sand in your vagina

My kids are going to have a great fucking time, chew on my dick dipshit

>tfw I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to die unaccomplished

They are literally the same thing, sorry bud I recommend hedonism

i think your point is very good,our duty is to leave something meaninful for the next generation

Depends. Not all smart people care about money. If you work your ass off your entire life to be the richest man ever then youve wasted a much more valuable resource doing so. You can always earn more money, nobody can give you more time.