Veeky Forums, since space tourism is coming soon, how does space law work?

Veeky Forums, since space tourism is coming soon, how does space law work?

I mean, can you hang dong up there whereverish? Also my friend was wondering if butt stuff with other dudes is gay if it's on the moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPZ-uWirIN4
youtube.com/watch?v=umCi5xnMe3I
youtu.be/OnVXWrZV4yE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

still gay, but not illegal

I would do butt stuff with juicy cocks anywhere in the universe i dont give a shit

how does he plan on drinking that

The same as international maritime law for the most part, you abide by the laws of the country the ship is registered with, or the laws the ship decides to enforce

>condensation beads on the bottle
>in space

No one has claimed ownership of space, so no law can be applied to it. Within spacecraft that is owned by a country, yes, but outside of that, no.

US planted a flag on the moon. Is that not ownership claiming enough?

Afraid not, and that's only the moon anyway, there's still the rest of the universe.

It will evaporate in a second anyway.

I planted a flag in the universe, that means the universe belongs to me.

>water
>liquid in vacuum
kek

Okay I can't argue against that, what are the laws?

depends what countries territory it Is, since it is illegal in some countries

damn

territorial laws:
1. everything on earth is owned by nations that have flags in them
2. the moon belongs to the US
3. everything else belongs to me

regular laws:
1. no anime
2. all guns are legal
3. regulate your co2 output to help stop universal warming
4-13 are the 10 commandments
14. only americans, germans, and russians are allowed in space
15. use of the imperial system while in space is grounds for execution
16. if I decide to add or remove laws at will, I can

Shouldn't all territory be owned by the dude that invented flags?

So there is no law against murdering you? I see this going well.

that's one of the commandments

yeah well let me add a 17th law,
17. idiots who deliberately misinterpret the law for the sake of being argumentative will be executed

be glad you're not in space, kiddo

But what if God tells me to do it?

18. you can't kill me
19. religious killings are fine but you have to give gods reason for killing someone, which a court will review and decide if it's valid or not

What would the punishment be for killing you?

endless torture

don't really know why you'd want to kill me though, the only law I see any contention with would be #1, which I might change or just regulate

Who's going to do the endless torture?

Who wouldn't want to own most of the universe?

who says that killing me would give you the power?
plus
20. if i die, the party (in our one party system) will elect a new leader

also i guess a family member would carry out the torture, it doesn't really matter who just as long as they get tortured for the rest of their life

Didn't say it would be me doing it, but you would be pretty vulnerable.

yeah i guess but someone's gotta lead the universe right

and i guess i could allow separate areas on other planets or other parts of space (moons, etc.) to have their own local laws so long as the leader (me) gives the okay

I guess it's now time to let all the international leaders know that you own the majority of the universe and they and their people will need to abide by your laws if they find themselves in your territory.

yeah i mean we can work something out it's not like i'm gonna be a prick about other nations being in my territory
i'll remove law 14 and add a territorial law
territorial law 4. the region from the end of the thermosphere to 20,000 km away is international territory

So if somebody wants to kill you for power, they just need to hire somebody else to do it instead of them and they'll get away with it free? According to your laws, it's not illegal to tell somebody else to kill.

alright, 21. you can't tell someone to do a violent crime

Just curious what exactly would happen to the moon if that actually happened to earth? would the moon just drift off into space or would it fall toward the earth? would the debris thrown upward hit the moon?

it'd continue in its current direction except maybe curve a little towards the earth depending on what's left

So it's okay for me to tell two or more people to do a violent crime? What if I just release an open bounty with the promise of reward for killing you, but without actually telling anybody to kill you? What if I tell a 3rd party to tell somebody else to kill you?

Those are not even close to enough laws to be able to live civilized on mars

So if someone kills you, another person ( the family member) would be forced to work their whole life, even though they didnt do anything.

they don't have to be in the room for them to be tortured, it doesn't even have to be the same guy. note that i never said you couldn't kill the guy who killed me, all i said is that they have to be tortured until they die.

So you were thinking about automated torture machines?

that was my original thought yes, with just a family member maintaining it

what would you do to prevent an uprising against your one party?

free speech is allowed and all but killing and all isn't allowed, so i'd have bodyguards there to protect me

to specify, the only allowed killings are state-mandated executions and killings in self or (legal) citizen defense. there's still a court and jury to determine whether or not you broke the law though

most of the laws of the US carry over here but i'm not autistic enough to write all of them down

how does the citizenship work?
Doesnt everyone have the technical right to enjoy all of the benefits of your territory (welfare etc)

Do the bodyguards work for free? What monetary system is there? Who's making shit?

everyone's a citizen of the empire but you have to live on an empire owned planet to reap the benefits.

bodyguards are paid by me (currently on an IOU based payment), i get money by selling out land to others and i take a very small portion of whatever they make off of it. as time goes on, small local governments will start to form and eventually the structure of the government will form until we have a full fledged empire. eventually i'll be taking so little in taxes that you won't even notice a dent on what you make.
i'm just there to make sure we don't descend into total anarchy. welfare, healthcare, education, and other stuff will be paid for by the local governments, which all might tax differently

so you would technically tax all of earth plus the other planets

what would you call your empire?

earth isn't owned by me so no, but yes i'd tax the other planets as said before.

don't know yet, but for now just "the empire" kinda like star wars.

If the whole universe is owned by you, then it would be stupid to just give them earth without having a little tax for your personal gain

yeah but i'm pretty sure if i taxed the earth now they'd be a little pissed and would try to kill me before i get a good foothold on the rest of the universe

i guess i forgot to say this also, other nations on earth can purchase land on other planets in the name of their nation as well, however they will be subject to my laws in addition to theirs

interested buyer here.
How much does a square meter in the Elliot crater on Pluto cost?

only a square meter? about $200 with a 2.5% tax on whatever you earn. reasonable or no? kinda new to this whole emperor thing

is there a mass reduction.
If I wanted I hectare, could I get one for 1.5 million dollars?

sounds like a good deal to me, yeah. still 2.5% tax on whatever you make, it's just temporary (as in, it'll go down) and for the purpose of keeping this empire alive, plus we'll eventually add social programs as time goes on

alright, My lawyer will be contacting you soon, mister emperor

underrated
youtube.com/watch?v=RPZ-uWirIN4

Why has no replied to you?
This is clearly the question to end all questions
youtube.com/watch?v=umCi5xnMe3I

How do you pronounce Uranus?

youtu.be/OnVXWrZV4yE

> 15. use of the imperial system while in space is grounds for execution
s/is grounds for execution/will result in a space w alk without a space suit/

urine-iss

>Implying that America is in any way great anymore...

If anything American law should be kept as far away from anything pure at all ever. Your country is a disgrace.

Shameful Display.

New Rules:
I get to kill you on sight for even typing in this thread.

>drinking
>through spacesuit