Just killed this shit. This user feasted like a king tonight

Just killed this shit. This user feasted like a king tonight.
What's your favorite pizza dipping sauce?
I use either ranch or sour cream

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2T1YrR_fBK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>little shitters

what is this meme

It's worth the money desu senpai

You can get a whole 'za for $5.
to be honest, not eating LC's is more of a bad meme.

The pizzas I eat come with the sauce already on them...

>only eating 6 pieces of pizza in one sitting

N00b

Literally the best pizza, and im from NYC, not to mention especially for its price. The only pizza ive had that comes close is this brick oven ma and pa joint in florida but it's $25 for a XL and still falls short. Plus, lil c's always has a great environment. The hot n ready spirit with heartwarming employees. They welcome me every time "aye there big guy!". It just feels like home you know.

I genuinely and unironically love their deep dish pizza.

little caesar's isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be

it's not amazing, but it's pretty good and convenient

The crust actually tastes and feels like dry cardboard. There's a reason it's 5 dollars. It's just fortified tree pulp covered in ketchup and string cheese.

Good pizza doesn't need dipping sauce fatty.

I feel so sorry for you, amigo from Mexico.

Pat's is better

good thread pal

> sour cream
Neck yourself to heck bruva. Gottu go ghost.

>like a king
King of India, maybe

>not getting a cheese pizza with leaves

>aye there big guy!

That's about as awful as it gets. Greasy, bad crust, awful cheap cheese and topped with pepperoni. If that's your concept of feasting like a king I feel sorry for you.

Looks good OP
little caesars is the best food deal around, I've only had bad pizza from them once and it was under cooked. I don't see how the other chains are still in business.

my favorite dipping sauce is more pizza sauce. an extra buck, but worth it. I use to hate lots of sauce but now I can't get enough.

Jalapeño cheese my man

I don't know why anyone would require dip for pizza.

the hot n ready crust needs dip

If the crust is so bad that it needs dip why the fuck would you eat it?

convenience

I guess you could always just throw away the outer crust but I prefer to dip it

the deep dish version has a much more flavorful crust and needs no dip but they don't stock these hot n ready

Why do Americans eat so much trash?

>convenience
So you eat really bad pizza because it's cheap and convenient, happily dunking the crust in something labeled Buffalo Ranch? I don't think I could ever do that. I can't even stomach Domino's or Papa John's.

Capitalism.

it isn't THAT bad overall but if you can't take dominos or papas then I would't bother since it's on par with those brands

pic is the new extramostbestest pizza which for some reason had a much better crust than the hot , ready

It's a delivery system for the dip DUH

That crust still looks terribad.
I'll pass on that concept.

>something needs to be bad to dip it in something

If one of those somethings is pizza crust then yeah.

this thread made me feel greasy

how can people willingly subject their bodies to this poison?

*Detroit

>pizza dipping sauce
Pizza already has sauce on it. It doesn't need a dipping sauce.

>ranch or sour cream dipping sauce

For $1 more I'd rather get a 2 topping pizza from Domino's. I like a lot of sauce too so I just order it with extra sauce for the same price. Not saying Domino's is the best but certainly better than LC for the price

Probably the best pizza chain
It's just as shit as all pizza chains but it's cheap

The only thing I don't like from Little Caesars is their hot n ready pizzas. They're always really dry at the ones I've been to. But if you order a different pizza it's pretty decent. I prefer hungry Howie's though.

Sausage gravy.

youtube.com/watch?v=2T1YrR_fBK4

that papa john's garlic butter stuff. mmmm

why did you feel the need to make a thread about your shit pizza on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums?

For a while I was worried i would upset the employees by asking for something fresh. But it seems like in every store they're stoned and bored and don't really mind.

I don't dip. Dipping is for hot wings, not pizza. It's a sign of failed bland pizza that you need to dip into something.

Most frozen pizza is the same cost. Worth it simply because you don't even have to cook. Also the deep dish owns. The 5 buck pizza is so so.

>pizza dipping sauce
wat

Yeah, welcome to 2017 you Mongolian retard

are you just 1 guy going around calling pizzas "'za"

How much would you guys expect a despicably average chain pizza to cost in the US?

I keep hearing shit about it being expensive; in nz its like 5 bucks for a "decent" chain pizza that will feed you through college

>pizza dipping sauce
when would you need dip for a pizza?

How big of a pizza is that?

>oh look i have an item that enhances the food i eat, let me not use it

When you're 14 or younger.

>Jalapeño cheese
This nigga knows what's up

The square pizzas are unironically good.

donair sauce, garlic sauce or hot sauce.

>Killed two whole pizzas in one sitting
How fat are you?

Dipping sauce on pizza? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Call in and order a fresh one. I've done it. I swear they give out hours old pizzas around here sometimes. It goes bad fast.

I can get an '18 one topping for $10 at the mall. Kinda NY style. I can leave that shit out for a few days in the open and it's still good.

>americans unironicallys thinks this lasagne-looking-grease-fest is pizza

you are all disgusting fatsos

>donair
>that döner meat
>served in a box with fries instead of rice
this kills the turk in me

I'd kill the turk in you too.

Since we have it?

>wut is le depp dish, mst b lasanagna!
Kys