Dairy queen opens near me

>Dairy queen opens near me
>Go to the website to see what they sell in case I want to try it out
>All the pictures of their "blizzards" are upside down

Pic related. I don't think I'm gonna try it after all...

do they sell sage flavored blizzards

They're upside down because a theme that's been with DQ for many many years is how their blizzards can be held upside down after serving them without falling out. Many servers will hold your blizzard upside down for a brief moment if you order a blizzard in the store before serving you it. It's a gimmick mostly for the kids to have fun with if you bring them there.

The DQ in my town is seasonal, so is the Rita's. Fatass moment, I'm leaving to get pic related.

>tfw frozen custard is 1,000,000x better than gelato or icecream

If some bitch ever tried to hand me ice cream upside fucking down I'll slap the piss out of her

Don't get one from a Turk then.

Are you on a proxy? Probably showing up as an Aussie on the website.

>all this reddit humor

Gelato is hipster shit and frozen custard is ice cream with at least 8 egg yolks per quart and is nothing special.

Underrated

Kill yourself.

I have been to dairyqueen twice. Once I had a blizzard and it was horrendously oversweet and the other time I had a dillybar and it had a fucking piece of wax paper inside it.

0/10 would rather starve than eat that shit.

Those videos are hilarious but I would be losing my shit after the third time one of those fuckers keeps the ice cream.

mah nigga

The gimmick is if it falls out of the cup when they turn it upside down you get a refund and a new one for free.

I ALWAYS hope it falls out

What's the red stuff?

DQ also has pretty nice tendies

They also fire the wagecuck.

>living in Australia

It most likely never will, because they load those bitches up guar gum and other additives to make them thick as fuck every time.

Cherry italian ice.

How much of an autist do you have to be for the "we turn it upside down to show how thick it is" schtick to make you not want to try the ice cream?

But you wouldn't get the first one since it would fall on the counter. You would still only have the one Blizzard you paid for, except after twice the wait.

>you get a refund and a new one for free

I don't want to be to hard on you, honey, but you really need to learn to read.

DQ is like the /pol/ of fast food

>I don't think I'm gonna try it after all...

Blizzards used to be good before they started charging fucking 18 dollars for a god damn small. This price increase seems to correlate with them holding them upside down when giving them to you... what the fuck...

>¡¡¡¡NMOp ƎpISԀ∩ NƎΛƎ - Ԁ∩Ɔ פNIʞƆ∩Ⅎ ƎH┴ NI SY∀┴S ┴I ƆƆIH┴ OS S┴I פWO

Am I supposed to be impressed by this juvenile display of frozen dairy cohesive forces?

>Ǝ˥q∀ΛƎI˥ƎqN∩ SI NOI┴ƆIɹℲ ℲO ┴NƎIƆIℲℲƎOƆ ƆI┴∀┴S ƎH┴ פWO

I just want to eat it... hand me the fucking thing like a normal human being, charge me a decent fucking price for a glorified thicc shake and fucking pajeet... you asshole... stop scrimping on the god damn oreos!!!!

You need to be 18+ in order to post here, kiddo. Come back when yo grow out of your fedora age

I'm 36, chucklehead.

Then that's just sad.

As a former DQ employee, the management forces you to flip it upside down, otherwise it's free to the customer

Do you think we enjoy looking like assholes flipping ice cream? Especially when it's been sitting on the counter and we have to ignore the melted ice cream dripping when we flip it

>as a former dq employee that flipped over glorified frosties everyday

I'm sorry you are a damaged person and that part of your soul, obviously, must have died while in that job. I hope that one day you will find success and love and feel full again.

My town just got a ritas and I fuckin love it, cheap and tasty
my favorite is ether the lemon or cranberry italian ice

it was a summer job a few years back, currently going into my senior year at uni ;)

orangejulias GOAT

Let me let you in on a little secret, if you don't flip it over and a customer mentions it, you just say that "we don't do that anymore".

yeah bs, im getting it for free

DQ used to sell food but they stopped around here

shit is just ice cream now its gay
Their burgers and chicken baskets used to be top notch

Thank god we have the mods roaming around protecting us all!

>only thing i like is the cotton candy blizzard
>it's bullshit "limited time only" shit
>half the time i'd go to the one in town it'd be a 20+ minute wait
>they'd always have no cotton candy stuff

Shitty place, would rather go to a local place for ice cream

You mah nigga user. I only order the plain frozen custard and my friends all think I'm insane.

I kind of want to add some sage tincture to my rosemary honey icecream recipe.
I might even replace the honey with agave or maybe do 50/50
Opinions?