I am chronically ill and tired as fuck all the time. What are some easily prepared healthy foods I can make or buy...

I am chronically ill and tired as fuck all the time. What are some easily prepared healthy foods I can make or buy? Trying to eat really healthy but I'm too tired to make proper meals all the time and I just go without food and end up missing meals instead

I habe this ritual that will awaken you IF you perform it right, you'll no longer be sleepy & tired wjen it is done!

Probably poor gut health. Try some probiotics and lots of leafy greens

wat

> (You)
>wat
It is a magick ritual that cures you of your tired-ness.

well do it

> (You)
>well do it
I can't do it, you have to do it.

Sweet potato

What's that nano powder that kills parasite

Potatoes
Dairy
Leafy greens

> (You)
>What's that nano powder that kills parasite
I'm not smart enough to answer that question!

wtf are you talking about

Get to the hospital senpai that's a sign something is seriously wrong. Fatigue and not eating are big red flags

>I am chronically ill and tired as fuck all the time.
sounds like sleep apnea.

> (You)
>wtf are you talking about
Witchcraft!

I have severe autism as well as erectile dysfunction!

just say what you want to say instead of shitposting, what do you want me to do

Step 1: Get a blood test done for anemia

Step 2: Buy a blender, and a tub of whey protein

Step 3: Make high-calorie meal replacement smoothies with a protein, fat, and carb component

Protein ingredients idea - Whey powder, milk, plain yogurt, etc.
Fat ingredient ideas - Peanut butter, almond butter, coconut milk, etc.
Carb ingredient ideas - banana, frozen fruit, oats, etc.
Flavorings - cocoa powder, vanilla extract, etc.

> (You)
>just say what you want to say instead of shitposting, what do you want me to do
I'm done, I can't teach witchcraft over the internet.

Woah, this is weird.

I'm just now browsing Veeky Forums out of boredom and I never posted and I already have a >you.

Is my IP address being spoofed?

FODMAP

> (You)
>Woah, this is weird.
>I'm just now browsing Veeky Forums out of boredom and I never posted and I already have a >you.
>Is my IP address being spoofed?
I CAN'T SPEAK Veeky Forums!!!!!!!! I only know English!

It might not be your diet, but your actual sleep.

Thank you, great ideas, this was the type of stuff I was looking for.
I'm fixing my sleep too but it's hard because I literally get too tired to sit about 6-8 hours into the day but I have finally accepted that I might need to nap so that should make it work.

When (you) die the only thing (you) really own are your (you)'s

Eat some fruit or take a vitamin tablet.

Don't nap.

If you really get so tired you can't sit up 6-8 hours in the day, you might have a sleep disorder. I'd advise seeing an AASM certified sleep medicine doctor, or whatever the equivalent is in your country.

If they do a sleep study, please ask for an in hospital one (where you sleep overnight at their facility), rather than an at home one, which doesn't provide as good of data.

For more sleep hygiene information I'd advise reading: digitalnoesis.org/sleep

fruit will give a short burst of energy but when the sugar wears off he'll crash.

I've done a hope apnea test, it was negative. I did the narcolepsy test in the hospital too, negative too. I'm fucked.
fruit is nice but it's not very calory dense so you have to eat a shit ton

home*

Batch of chicken/rice.

I like the Jasmin rice from wally world. Microwave safe ceramic bowl - rice + water + 10 minutes stirring occasionally.

Skillet + sliced thin boneless skinless chicken. A little oil in pan. Chopped onions and those $3.50 variety peppers from wally world. Salt pepper to taste.

Mix in with rice and portion into Tupperware containers for 4-5 meals.

The home ones aren't as good as the in hospital, but okay. What did the sleep medicine doctor leave you with? Did (s)he have any hunches or suggestions for you?

Diet can play a roll sure. You might want to watch your carbohydrate intake. I'm not saying do keto, but, avoid simple carbs and eat things that give a more sustained energy supply like fat. You might also try intermittent fasting and see if that actually helps you energy levels. For me it helps a bit because I don't get the cycles of energy.

My sleep schedule was pretty fucked up when they tested me for narcolepsy. He just told me I didn't have narcolepsy and to fix my sleep, that was it. But it's not my sleep that is the groud problem, I've had great sleep for years, still tired as fuck. I was on melatonin for a while before I did his tests but had to come off it and some other stuff so my sleep was irregular at the time.

I mean it could still be my sleep, I meant to say it's not my cicardian rhythm that's the primary issue

I would say if you don't have a consistent sleep schedule, that's a big mistake and to start there. You should go to bed and wake up at the same time. If you get to bed late, still wake up at your wakeup time. That night, wait until you bedtime and go to sleep then. A schedule is very important for getting a handle on this.

Diet and exercise is also important, but I think having a solid sleep schedule is really ground zero.

You need to check these boxes:
1. Sleep schedule
2. Exercise (at least walk 20min. per day)
3. Light exposure (make sure to get some sunlight during the day if you can)
4. Good nutrition (try a multivitamin, but really make sure you are eating well through actual food)
5. Happiness. When my depression is worse, I'm more tired. I don't have the answer to fixing this, but it is a major contributor. When I'm uninspired at work, I'm tired. When I get home and I get to shitpost or do something I like, I get more energy. Don't confuse being sleepy with being tired (see that link for more explanation), they are too different things.

Drink 8 ounces of coffee in the morning, take 500 mg of vitamin c at noon, and drink 8 fl ounces of coffee around 5 pm. See if that helps with your sleep.

Sorry, I wasn't phrasing it clearly. What I mean is that OP should eat some fruits in addition to his normal meals to get some fiber and vitamins, not that he should use fruits as a main source for calories.

>drink 8 fl ounces of coffee around 5 pm

You're depressed. I treat mine with whiskey, neat.

>treating depression with a depressant
really sparks the neurons

>>colluding CNS depressants with psychological depression