Which pizza pics did you find most attractive among these, Veeky Forums? Also...

Which pizza pics did you find most attractive among these, Veeky Forums? Also, rate each pizza pic on a scale of 0 to 10. Thanks!

Why do people insist on putting a million different toppings on pizzas? Two maybe three max is all you need otherwise it just becomes a mess.

There's no 'go'za
0/10

If top left is 1 and bottom right is 8

7 looks the best, thought it would be 8 is the basil was spread more, I understand keeping it as the leaf though

samefag, switching 1-3 on my rankings, 3 has a better crust

Pizza is an open-faced sandwich

I trust your judgment.

>bottom right
>8
>cheese isn't even cooked

Haha true.

Picture is ass, I can barely make out what the toppings are.

Don't blame that shit on the picture, blame it on facts that you have a shitty vision or you haven't had too many pizzas or both.

Shitty vision, gotcha. Can you please tell me what the bottom third from the left one is supposed to be, then?

How do you feel about quattro stagione pizza?
Since I do not like the artichokes, I prefer mine with a quarter of ham, salami, tuna, and mushrooms each.
Keeps the experience diverse without overloading with too many toppings at the same time.

Topings:
It's a Cheesbust topped with spicy chicken cubs, capsicum & onions.

0, 0, 0, 0
0, 0, 0, 8

Go away Ashwarya.

Tell em to cook yer pizza well next time.

PS:
Those leaves look dorky af.

This for me

Looks like 100 eggs went into making that.

Top right is best, bottom right is worst.

uh, what's your name for, friendo.

The last one looks best (8/10), and pizza can only be rated after it is tasted, and that is not possible with our current technology. Judging by looks they all seem crap except the third in both rows, so 6/10.