what do now

How'd ya find out user?

go to a different board. ppl with 140 iq points or > can only post here

I payed $400 to do an interview test on 9gagiqtest.net and scored 170
>tfw tu smart 2 improve this world

>muh IQ isn't 200 how do I cope
Oh fuck off.

>t. sub-200 IQ retard

are you too mathematically retarded to type >=140 user?

Do it anyway you fucking beta bitch.

This is why I don't take IQ tests

but what if i'm too dumb to make groundbreaking discoveries and can't do my job?

You know a lot of discoveries are made by people who pour shitloads of hours into their work and it doesn't just pop into their head, right?

that's what i meant, what if i put 80 hours/week into my research and can't come up with shit?

i mean, i bet these 160+ iq geniuses need to pull 60+ hour weeks to do their research, so what recourse does a brainlet have?

i worked in my professor's lab and helped out with some stuff, and was fired up to do research but why even bother if there aren't enough hours in the day for me to get stuff done?

>what if
>what if
>what if.

That is why you fail, youngling.

You’ll die?

You need to look at the components of your IQ. You may well have specific areas where you are a lot higher than your average. E.g. (me) non-verbal IQ 160 but verbal IQ 115. So I can do mathy stuff super-well.

Also, there is a reasonable error margin with IQ tests. You could easily be +/- 10 points.

Final point, the geniuses don't usually work very long hours. Generally they work extremely hard for shorter periods. With total focus and concentration.

For general tips, try Cal Newport's book "So good they can't ignore you". This will help make you as awesome as you can be.

This
I'm 135 overall but 149 in non verbal stuff (math) and like 119 in verbal.
Thus overall I'm a brainlet only 98-99 percentile cuck but I can still make progress in quantative fields

>implying anyone here has any iq higher than 100

I'm sure you're one to talk

i aint excluding myself lad if i had a higher iq i wouldn't be browsing a Taiwanese sweatshop website

Can't you train for an IQ test?
I was under the impression it was more a matter of determining if you were trained to think in a specific fashion than a direct mental housepower meter.

Will take a look at that book, thanks

You made a funny post.

Continue to amuse me.

huh. I'm like 150+ verbal and 115 non verbal, though I'm great at languages I'm a math student and doing pretty great so far.
definitely much better at some topics than others. basically I'm great at algebra (number theory, abstract, linear etc) and shit at "analysis". Great at geometry too though. so I don't think it's as clear cut as verbal= languages and "non-verbal"=math.

Your problem is that you are always thinking from the perspective of a brainlet, thus you will have the struggles of a brainlet.
I think from the perspective of an individual of unheard of intellect, whether this is true or not is irrelevant - what matters is that there is no problem I consider too complex for me to tackle, no challenge too great to overcome.
You have sentience, your mind is great, never forget this, and the fact that you have the capacity to realize that your mind is great is even greater.

Standardized testing is for morons, and it does nothing but set mental blocks. You can develop coping strategies (like using mnemonics, check the method of Loci) to succeed in academia.

Also, working memory training improves cognition which is needed for academia. IQ is modestly correlated with academic achievement, but working memory is highly correlated with it (r=0.9). Even if you can't improve the IQ, you can develop strong coping strategies which will allow you to succeed.

Also, making sure that you aren't stressed or otherwise tense could improve your learning outcomes as well.

>go to a different board. ppl with 140 iq points or > can only post here
>He doesn't understand what he just said
>140 iqs can only post here doesn't exclude less than 140 from posting here
>140 iq

I scored 147 points on an online test while I was high.
I could easily outsmart everyone here.

Not me.

Yes but you haven't thought the implications through. Everyone with 140IQ+ will be posting there. People will flood from reddit to there because they can post nowhere else. People will quit their 300k starting jobs and leave their families, because all they can do anymore is post on that board. Civilization will slowly dwindle away while the brightest people of the planet shitpost on /iq/.