105 Year Old Grease

Americans eat hamburgers cooked in 105 year old grease.

>call it a delicacy

youtube.com/watch?v=URM04TnbIr4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VmBN1WLfmn8
youtube.com/watch?v=avAglwPbDnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4dv7jD5z7tE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asians eat eggs buried in the ground for a hundred years. What's your point.

DELET THIS

>niggers touching the food

Nope

>Implying Yuropeasants aren't assmad they didn't think of this first

>Americans eat hamburgers cooked in 105 year old grease.

Bitch please. In 'merica, we call that flava.

humans eat more milk that has been let to rot for an extended amount of time.

looks comfy. I'd rather go back in time and eat at the original location with the segregation.

Those burgers seem perfect aside from the raw bun

>Bitch please. In 'merica, we call that flava.

FLAVA FO YO ASS RIGHT HEA

> visit 'merica
> niggers got 6 titties

Easy on the hormones there, 'merica.

that video disturbed me in a number of ways

is it kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=VmBN1WLfmn8

Ok, I have a problem. The "roll into a ball and flatten" technique never works for me, when I do it the meat always fucking starts to break up too much

What the fuck is the deal? I feel like I spend 20 minutes forming a patty

I've never had much luck with that method either.

What I do is grab a handful of the ground meat and then press it between my two palms. I rotate the meat while repeatedly pressing my palms together. At the same time that I press my hands together, I use my thumb to even out the edge of the patty. Repeat this a few times so that your thumb has smoothed the entire circumference of the patty and you're done. It takes maybe 5 seconds per patty? I haven't timed it, but it's not long.

yuros have done shit like that before m8

>wanting your fellow white man to work a dead end job that will get him nowhere in life

race traitor

>What the fuck is the deal? I feel like I spend 20 minutes forming a patty
A little egg yolk will do wonders, as will the right cut or mix, freshly minced
For a dense patty, find a mould and fill it with cling film, and pack all your mince in there, squeezing out any air

>find a mould

Was just about to say this

A lid usually works well, provided you find one in the size and shape you're looking for

Put lid inside plastic bag, press the meat in, shape, then peel off the bag

Rinse and repeat, easy

This has to be disgusting 2 Tablespoons of butter on each burger....what in the fuck: youtube.com/watch?v=avAglwPbDnQ

You don't want a dense patty. A dense patty is a bad thing.

Molds/moulds are a bad idea. Yes, they're easy but they also have the problem of over-compressing the meat. You want to work the meat as little as possible, and you certainly don't want to use an excessive amount of pressure.

Rancid 100%

How were your SNAP benefits this month?

So uh, don't eat there if you're a wuss?

lol, considering my kitchen probably has $10k+ in equipment and ingredients currently, i'm good fampai.

The 60" TV you have on layaway doesn't count Cletus.

I AIN'T NO COTTON PUFF EATIN SISSY BOY

PACK THAT SHIT IN

i'm probably whiter than you retard

A little bit of butter while cooking brushed on can be amazing but fucking christ man. I usually scoff at "amerifat" shit but this is frightening.

this poster knows what's up

Staying inside on your computer all day would do that.

>How were your SNAP benefits this month?

they Wuz good.

But fucking Trump gonna take away our benefits n entitlements!!!! Fuck that shit.

FUCK TRUMP!

THe hundred-year-old egg isn't actually a hundred year old, just soaked in salt for two to four days.

>But fucking Trump gonna take away our benefits n entitlements!!!! Fuck that shit.

Fuck trump! I want Obama back!

>just soaked in toxic chemicals for a month

Chinese state media reported over the weekend that thirty companies producing preserved eggs in Nanchang county had been closed by authorities for using toxic copper sulphate rather than baking soda to speed up the maturing process.

The black-yolked translucent delicacies are also known as “thousand-year-old eggs,” though they actually only take two months to make—copper sulphate reportedly cut that time by a month.

>Chinese industries do shitty things because it's cheaper and they can get away with it
woah dude unbelievable

Nobody cares in china. If the air doesn't kill you, the water, food, etc will.

Besides, when you get cancer in china, its just kind of expected part of life now.

Makes sense why China would take the global initiative to embrace the Paris Climate Accords then

>little debbie oatmeal creme

excellent taste, sir

The point of the Paris accords was not stopping climate change but rather as a way to transfer money from taxpayers in developed countries to Chinese/Indian oil, natural gas, and coal companies under the guise of helping them "develop".

For sure, the large size as well, better creme to cookie ratio.

already great for consuming 300 calories in 30 seconds if you are trying to bulk

This. A half of a degree saved by 2100 for all that bullshit? Take your Paris Accord and shove it.

Ate at Dyer's once. I like some really greasy food now and then, but they take it way too far. Pretty much what it would be like if Checkers/Rallys was a diner instead of a fast food joint. And the old grease, which is their claim to fame, is nothing to write home about.

T H I C C

Had a checker's burger today and it sucked so I don't think I'd like Dyer's

>PICKLES

D I S G U S T I N G

One "restaurant" in our whole fucking gigantic country does this.

>way to transfer money from taxpayers in developed countries to Chinese/Indian oil, natural gas, and coal companies

This is pure bullshit spewed by Clear Channel talk shows and Breitbart types. There is no money transfer involved. Each country set targets on carbon emission reduction comensurate with their current footprint. The problem with the Paris Accord was no enforcement, entirely voluntary and didn't go nearly far enough even if the goals were met. Trump pulling out was just a symbolic gesture meant to appease the troglodytes who buy into Clear Channel propaganda (i.e. red states). What really happened though, was it showed the growing irrelevancy of the US as a world leader since not even one country followed. In fact China and Russia have used it as a means of consolidating influence. This will continue to grow as the US pulls out of trade agreements. China and Russia are poised to pick up the slack and the US consumer will feel the impact, not Trump and his cronies in the top 5%.

Good post.

>enter climate accords
>fuck over all the workers in anti-climate agenda industries
>HURR TEH CONSUMER FEELS THE IMPACT
Liberals like you don't care about the consumer, stop wasting your breath. All you care about is government control and bullshit "green" energies. If you could erase capitalism and free democracy to replace it with the leftist dictatorship of your choosing you would in a heartbeat.

Good post goy, 5 shekels have been deposited into your account by the Open Society Foundation

I prefer this one. The overweight annoying host really makes you feel O B S E S S E D
youtube.com/watch?v=4dv7jD5z7tE

Why would you do that? Try to act smug about something you know literally nothing about?

It would be one thing to criticize his comment about the money going to the "oil, natural gas, and coal companies" of India and China, it's another thing to be fundamentally ignorant of just how the fucking agreement works. Were you too upset about the fact that MADAM still isn't PRESIDENT despite it being LITERALLY HER TURN to actually look up what the agreement is, and why Trump pulled out?

In addition to cutting back on carbon dioxide emission the Paris Agreement also enacted measures to work with the Global Environment Facility and the UNFCCC, two organizations that takes money from developed (Annex I countries) and gives it out to "undeveloped" (Non-Annex I countries) in the form of grants and loans; the United States has given money to both and both have given said money to China for various projects. Furthermore, it setup the Green Climate Fund to which the United States has already payed one billion dollars (out of an initially pledged three billion dollars) towards. The Green Climate Fund has not yet authorized any projects in China however. The Chinese have also not pledged any money towards the Green Climate Fund, although since they are a """"""""""Developing""""""""""" country they are not expected to.

And Jesus Chris make up your mind about Russia, is Puti controlling Trump's every move or does he despise him and want to destroy him? The Russians didn't ratify the Paris Agreement (And neither did the US congress so that one billion was actually illegality given to the Green Climate Fund).

The ONLY point of contention you had against was on what China did with the money (and we're talking about the country that did the bare minimum CO2 cutting, dumps metallic mercury in the ocean, and outright lies about their environmental situation I can totally see them doing what he said they did) but you fucked that up just like you did the election.

Russia was a signatory to the Accord, so they signed it. As the second largest spewer of carbon the US spent a whopping 1 billion helping developing countries move toward green technology. And how much did Trump just give our favorite oil supplier and suspected funder of 9/11? Oh yeah, let's not mention that. Wow, that 1 billion really raped the taxpayer when we could have used that billion to build a couple more missles to increase a military larger than the next 20 countries in the world COMBINED before Trump's 60 billion increase!

As I said, the Paris Accord was a failure because it was inadequate in terms of scope, not because the US was getting fucked. Trump's clownish withdrawal just illustrates our isolation in a world where other countries are willing to pick up the slack.

Fwiw, I didn't vote for Hillary, either in the primary or general. You sound angry when people point out the foibles of our bumbling orange tinted emperor with a ghastly wig.

faggot

>He doesn't like pickles

I really hope you're baiting right now.

>/pol/ invades the thread like any shitpost of the month they have is more important than the atrocity in OP

Good post until this line
>foibles of our bumbling orange tinted emperor with a ghastly wig
that's some reddit-tier shit mate

I have to go to Memphis now

Nigga looks like the final boss in Pokemon Colosseum

>Had a checker's burger today and it sucked
I've never had a bad sandwich from Checkers myself

What do you wanna talk about?
Shitty restaurants do shitty gross things all the time
WOW WE'VE NEVER HAD THAT THREAD BEFORE

>Not a lot of restaurants use butter like this anymore because butter is uh......a very expensive commodity
No nigga they don't want to kill their clientele

>growing irrelevancy of the US as a world leader
Well, it was a good run