The best hamburger you ever eaten

Big Kahuna, Pulp Sandwiches, France.

Shake shack, Manhattan, NY, USA.

Looks way too big, but that's not surprising given it's a European take on American food. You people always seem to think we eat bigger portions than we actually do. I mean, we do eat bigger portions than you, but come the fuck on. How are you supposed to even pick that up with your hands, much less get your mouth around it? Also:
>A Pulp Fiction themed burger joint
>In France
Do they also serve a Royale with cheese?

As for best burger I've ever had, that has to go to Burgerworx in Asheville, North Carolina. It's like Five Guys, but much better quality, not a chain, and not as expensive. Pretty great service too, I enjoy their system for ordering using a slip of paper with the menu printed on it. You just check the boxes next to the stuff you want, write a name on it, and hand it off to the cashier. Very accurate, very fast, very clear.

your moms ass

This is specially made for 4 people. A quarter of this is quite ok. This is big, but really not fat. Also it's meant to be eaten with forks and knives.

>How are you supposed to even pick that up with your hands, much less get your mouth around it?
In France it's not rare to see people eating burgers with a fork and a knife.

>Also it's meant to be eaten with forks and knives.
>In France it's not rare to see people eating burgers with a fork and a knife.
Well, I guess it takes all kinds. Still weird as fuck though. The whole purpose of the bun is to make the burger into a finger-food.

frog here
what the fuck are you on you fucking faggot

Mcchicken, McDelivery Doha, Qatar.
Mcdonalds delivery till 2am, no delivery charge, no tax, no need to tip.

Im french and I have never ever seen anyone eating burger with forks.

>The whole purpose of the bun is to make the burger into a finger food.
You're right on this point, but it also add a flavor to the burger. In this restaurant each burger has a different bun, since the chef studied bakery. They are usually normal sized though

Well of course not in your fucking kebab joints you niggers but in faggy parisian restaurants or brasseries they do

Not those Anons, but I saw it only once in my life, and I end up eating burgers more than I'd like to admit for lunch (I tend to avoid fast food junk, though. I mostly go to places where the burger actually looks and taste good)

Seeing someone eating fries with a fork in France isn't an uncommon occurence, though.

>Seeing someone eating fries with a fork in France isn't an uncommon occurence, though.
They are only eaten with your fingers at fast food joints and kebab houses aka places where you shouldn't go in the first place.

if that's the best burger you've had then I feel sorry for you

now we're getting somewhere, this one sounds good

that's chicken

only a gigantic faggot would eat his fries with a fork. kill yourself

People who eat with their bare hands should not be granted human rights as they are in every way closer to the apes than human.

The Bronson in Zaragoza.

Too bad they didn't put your suggestion into effect prior to the US Civil War since forks were not in widespread use in the land of corporate freedom until the latter half of the 19th century and most people ate with their hands. Oh, btw, when you visited the outhouse or the woods back then to do your duty, Charmin wasn't on the roll.

The homemade burgers I made that had a toasted Kaiser bun, 1/2lb patty, smoked Gouda cheese, onion rings, BBQ sauce, mayo, homegrown beefsteak tomato slices, and romaine lettuce.

Double cheeseburger with bacon, Cafe 51

Triple cheese, Cafe Manhattan, Cape Town South Africa.

Kitchen Sink burger at Bulldog N.E. in St. Paul, MN. I need to fly back there for that burger...

That is a tasty burger

I'm a pleb and just getting into cooking, has anyone here tried out Gordon Ramsay's ultimate burger recipe? I was wanting to start with that, since it looked good. Or does it just overcomplicate a burger recipe?

EVERYTHING that loud jackass does overcomplicates it.
You want a burger recipe you cant possibly fuck up? Smash the patties flat before cooking, salt and pepper liberally, fry in a hot pan until crispy, top with a slice of cheese.
Perfect 50's style burger.

Yeah that's what turns off a lot of new cooks. Gonna make a fried egg? Well you need relish, onion, garlic, olive oil, beetroot etc.

Elk burger I made topped with green chiles, monterey jack, crispy onions i fried in butter on a sweet onion kaiser toasted on the grill.

Killed the elk the day before.

o wow that looks like an absolute slice of heaven, reddit :)

I just hate the feeling of dirty fingers. I'll make sure to eat all my fries with forks from now on to trigger you.

Fuck off idiot did I ask for your reply?

i like you and want to eat ur burg

you pampered little ocd hapa fuck

you're imagining the texture of grainy greasy sticky motor-oil and sand and peanut butter on your fingers right now you barrel of trash

Maple Leaf Tavern in Toronto.
It was a newly renovated dive bar that purported to do "Classic Canadian" so I was expecting some hipster nonsense despite the good reviews. However, the burger was delicious and just the right size. Very much tasted like a bigger, higher quality big mac. Classic done right.

Heart attack grill
So good the owner gave himself a heat attack and died within a year and a half
Sucks the place isn't open anymore

Holy kek

what?

Nigga shit's still open and is a tourist spot too

mcdonalds

Fergburger, Queenstown, New Zealand.

Say what again. I dare you, I double-dare you, motherfucker

Big difference is, you'e not supposed to eat motor oil.
You probably do it anyway, it seems to be a byproduct of ibredding as demonstrated by australian aborigenals and southern hamburgeristanese.

I don't eat a lot of burgurs and don't live in america but I had a really good cheese burgur from Milts stop & eat in Moab

They're really not that good man
Not worth the price, and not worth queueing with like 50 germans for an hour outside in the godawful snow

fuck queenstown

There is this sportsbar in my shitty town that serves the best fucking burger I've ever had.
It was a thicc burgo kinda like a western bacon but not shit with lettuce, pickles, onion rings, bacon and BBQ sauce.
Wish I had taken a picture, was only 8 bucks too
Pic is the closest thing I could find, it's their triple cheeseburger